Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Female Web Designer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Female Web Designer (1461 Views)

2 Intern Positions For Male & Female Web Designers At WBRL, Ikeja / Female Web Designers In The House? / Opening For A Contract Or In House Female Web Designer In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Web Designer by ikwin(f): 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2007
Am a web designer/developer and am female.Any female web designers in the house? I would like to meet u and also am looking for opportunity to showcase my skills in web design so incase u get a contract link me. thanks.
Re: Female Web Designer by TEEbAbA3(m): 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2007
@ikim

good, can i see some of ur works?
Re: Female Web Designer by Seun(m): 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2007
Welcome, but you're not the only female web designer on the land. See Web Design: Only For Guys? wink
Re: Female Web Designer by naijaguru(m): 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2007
Ikwin,

What are ur strenghts in Web Dev. M, V or C ?
Re: Female Web Designer by uspry1(f): 3:58pm On May 03, 2007
I am 6 years web developer with skilled graphic designing and programming in PHP, XML, Flash Actionscript, Javascript, CSS, and HTML working at home on the contract jobs only. I am only female who happens to be deaf in the 40s.
Re: Female Web Designer by nduaj(m): 5:30pm On May 24, 2007
web designs has nothin to do with sex. what you should be asking for are webdevelopers to hook up with and not female web developers . u understand.who cares if u r mail or femail, what clents want r site.any how sha 08033664863 if u r intersted
Re: Female Web Designer by my2cents(m): 2:13am On May 25, 2007
nduaj,

thanks for bringing that up. Who cares if you are male, female, transgendered, a hermaphrodite, transvestite or asexual?

All I care for as a client is if you can deliver a website that satisfies both myself and my customers.
Re: Female Web Designer by Seun(m): 2:26am On May 25, 2007
Women care.
Re: Female Web Designer by my2cents(m): 3:50am On May 25, 2007
Well,

U could also say that Hot men looking for a possible quick lay also care but that's not the point tongue

Granted female developers may be scarce in Nigeria, she should look to work with developers in general. If it turns out majority of those who respond to her request are female, all the better grin
Re: Female Web Designer by seundare(m): 2:50pm On May 25, 2007
Here in Nigeria there are rear female web designers/developers. I think the female designers should be more creative than we guys. I will ikwin and other female web designers to post some of thier designs online so we can all access them and see how creative the female designers are doing. Cheers!!!
Re: Female Web Designer by my2cents(m): 6:00pm On May 25, 2007
lol seundare, you just reminded me of a very popular saying, "what a man can do, a woman can do better".

Perhaps it applies to web dev as well tongue
Re: Female Web Designer by naijaskills: 9:41am On Jan 28, 2013
Please a web designer is required: Male and Female (AGe 20 - 29)

Skill set:

1. php
2. Graphics, PhotoShop, Correl Draw
3. Animation, Flash
4. Database, MySql.
5. Scripting, CSS.
and other web technologies,

Location MainLand.

Call Sam 08079926575.
Re: Female Web Designer by nkkybaby: 11:52am On Jul 19, 2016
I'm also a female website designer/developer. I presently work as a part time web instructor at Topsite info tech Nigeria. I program with php,JavaScript,angularjs,jquery,CSS,bootstrap,ajax,mysql database,wordpress, opencart, even tho l can code that from scratch. I v really longed meeting with female programmers around the world especially in my country nigeria cos l v Neva seen any before. I have a personal office where l receive my personal web design jobs and l train there as well. God has given me the grace and the special ability to make web programming very easy for anybody to learn. U dont have to be a guru to do that that l assure u. U can contact me on 08141678749 or WhatsApp me on it too. if u need a one on one training on any of the above listed programs l train or deal in or need my website development service, I garantee u success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Web Designer by Mr2kay2: 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
And you decided to bump the old thread when seun still comes to webmaster section cheesy
Re: Female Web Designer by Puresolutions: 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Php Maker / Qservers.net FAQ / Get 1,000 Subscribers And Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.