Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,985 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:54 AM

I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: (23188 Views)

Nigerians, Did Somebody Curse Bode George With Stealing? / I Dumped Nyako For Atiku Because He Gave Me N500 Million- Adamawa Governor / Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by NET1(m): 10:36am On Sep 01, 2010
A man who claimed to be Pere Fiofori and who has been declared wanted by the police in Rivers State yesterday called THISDAY to claim that he actually killed the leader of the outlaws, Mr. Soboma George, for threatening his life.

Pere, who said he was talking to THISDAY to state his own side before the Commissioner of Police, Suleiman Abba, “kills me”.

He alleged that he fell out with George, his former boss, when he sent them to kill the former Deputy Governor of Bayelsa, State, Peremobowei Ebebi, and gave them three rifles with which to do the job but when they refused to carry out the assignment, he threatened to kill them.

He said in pidgin English: “I am Pere Fiofori, the person wey the Commissioner of Police declare wanted for killing Soboma George. Yes, na me gangan kill am. I shoot am with the gun he give us. He said we should kill Ebebi, former Deputy Governor of Bayelsa, but we refuse since the thing fall outside amnesty period.

“He gave us three rifles to kill Ebebi but as we refuse, and he started to threaten us. He killed one of us Godswill Worlu alias small boy danger or Kefas at Cassablanca in GRA, till now we never see on or his moto. He went with his boys wey wear SARS uniform. That boy submitted 49 AK 47 rifles during the amnesty time.

“All the bad bad things and high killing of people in Rivers State na Soboma George dey do am. Na him kill Charles Nsiegbe at Chris Tower with some of his boys wey wear police uniform. Na him kill Amadi Wali, the Uniport CSO say him carry soldiers come him house. Since that time, he has used his boys called Peter, Olu Araba and George to harass and kill innocent people.

“Police for SARS for Borokiri dey work with am and anybody wey him wan down, dem go help am but the thing wey I wan tell you be say na with the gun him give us na him I take kill am and the three rifles are still with me.”

Pere also alleged that George was behind the killing of Sotonye Briggs, the head of Vikings at Bonny Street, on the ground that he was not respecting him.

On how THISDAY would know that he is real, he said he would have come to meet with the reporter if not that he is now in hiding, disclosing that he keeps his phones off and would only be the one to call when the need arises.

He also admitted that the other people named by the police were with him in the same place but that they contacted THISDAY to let the world know what happened.He would not say if they would submit themselves to the police.

The police had, after announcing the death of Soboma, disclosed that they had recovered his body and named some of his former lieutenants as those behind the killing.
Although George headed Outlaws, the police said he was killed by a splinter group from the Icelanders.

Source: http://www.thisdayonline.net/news/%e2%80%98i-killed-soboma-with-rifles-he-gave-us%e2%80%99/
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by tkb417(m): 10:38am On Sep 01, 2010
So na im kill that Sotonye Briggs

chei
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 01, 2010
These guys are all murderers!!! shocked. When will the cycle end?? angry

1 Like

Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by tkb417(m): 10:59am On Sep 01, 2010
^^ can u imagine
they will now come back and say they are fighting the govt on behalf of others

mehn, this soboma guy is a murderer in chief

how did he even get to be stronger than the Vikings in PH sef?
bloody illiterate wey no go school

1 Like

Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by Ibime(m): 11:15am On Sep 01, 2010
Soboma is the bloodiest killer PH has ever known. Him and his junior brother Senibo also killed Marshall Harry, the ANPP chieftain. Back then Soboma was barely 23 and Senibo was barely 21.He also killed Minabo Fiberesima, Golden Kalio, loads of Osaroos boys and loads of political figures.

Make no mistake. Soboma is a creation of Odili, the first devil to introduce assassination into Rivers State politics. May God punish Odili and all his generations. Onye oshi.

1 Like

Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by tkb417(m): 11:25am On Sep 01, 2010
^^ mehn na wa o

but i tot Ateke was stronger than him not until he broke out and started unleashing mayhem in PH

see the way he was even killed. Too easy

bloody fool.

so he even killed Harry marshall

bastard
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by otokx(m): 11:34am On Sep 01, 2010
No comments
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by stagger: 11:52am On Sep 01, 2010
Soboma George is a bad guy who has received his just reward. You can imagine; at the height of the militancy, he was being paid all the proceeds of one of the pumps in the NNPC megastation in PH, DAILY!

He that lives by the sword must surely die by it.

As for the ex-Gov Odili who created the atmosphere where these boys were armed and raised to delivered his 2003 election victory , I will say good luck to him.

God is watching!
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by 9jauk: 11:57am On Sep 01, 2010
more reasons to stay abroad for good,may God help us in 9ja.
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by naso2(m): 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2010
stagger:

Soboma George is a bad guy who has received his just reward. You can imagine; at the height of the militancy, he was being paid all the proceeds of one of the pumps in the NNPC megastation in PH, DAILY!
He that lives by the sword must surely die by it.

As for the ex-Gov Odili who created the atmosphere where these boys were armed and raised to delivered his 2003 election victory , I will say good luck to him.

God is watching!

Are you serious? kai this boys don hammer. Why i no be hard man self? angry angry wink
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by sylve11: 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2010
may be na ur thighs dem do tear den grin cool
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by james1(m): 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2010
The big question now is:what happen's to pere fofiore now?this man had made vital revelation's.
What happen's to the SARS(policemen) at borokiri working with soboma george?who ordered that Ebebi be killed?these are question's that only pere and the police must answer.
Ebebi would have been history if not for Pere Fofiore.
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by clomn(m): 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2010
THIS IS PART OF THE PDP DIVIDEND OF DEMOCRACY.

PETER ODILI PLUS SABOMA GEORGE = OLUSEGUN OBASANJO.
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by omamokta: 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2010
@9jauk, if everybody runs out of Nigeria like you, because of your liverless body. there wont be Nigeria anylonger. Whether good or bad, Naija is the best place. Naija for life.
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by stagger: 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2010
The whole affair goes beyonf the militants. They have godfathers who are apparently untouchable. If not how do you explain that many of these militant leaders were walking around as free men, living in houses that many people can never dream of building in ther lifetimes, eeven before the amnesty?
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by slap1(m): 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2010
If these accusations are true then Soboma George died a peaceful and, ipso facto, undeserved death.
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by ud4u: 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2010
Diversion of state resources popularly known as leadership in Nigeria has caused us more harm than good. Just imagin how somebody introduced and breeds gangs of armed rubbers because he want to be in control of resources.

I still repeat that except corruption attracts capital purnishment in Nigeria and political office holders be made to account for their office, nothing will work our in Nigeria.
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by slap1(m): 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2010
If this vicious circle is allowed to go full, you'd be amazed at the number and calibre of people that will be indicted. It may even go as far as Bro Joe in Abuja,yes! Gov. Amaechi should step into this quickly, though I fear that even his executive boat will capsize in this sea of accusation and the blackmail that is inevitably imminent.
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by Osama10(m): 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2010
Na wa
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by anitabest(f): 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2010
Wat ever, you guys shuld beta check well.
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by anitabest(f): 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2010
Wat ever, you guys shuld beta check well.
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by bisiaet: 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2010
I had said it long ago that I dont believe what these guys pronounced they were fighting for then many of them are a dangerous notorious criminals that should be taken off the street now we can see it that Soboma is already running a kind of gangstarism mafia empire, he kill just for not repsecting him this unimagineable, respecting him as what?.

when I heard of his death I knew something serious has happening in that clique is either he is on someone throat or threatening someone or a kind of disobeying order he gave and he was turned against something like that must be the case now the light has come.

Well everyday is for the thief one day is for the owner. Anyone who kill by sword will sureLY go down by sword.
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by Mortiple(m): 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2010
Opening Balance:  FORTY-NINE AK47 RIFFLES!!!  
Closing Balance: THREE AK47 RIFFLES!!!

Aren't we making progress?

LORD, save us!!!
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by alexleo(m): 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2010
quite a pity he sent souls to hell and now he has gone to join them in the evrlasting torment. If only these bad boys will learn a lesson that a life lived committing all sorts of attrocities usually doesnt last long. When they think the storm is over and want to relax and mix up with the society then sudden destruction comes upon them. A life without Christ will always be in crisis. Accept Jesus today that you may have the hope of eternity in heaven when you leave this world.
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by tokunegiye(m): 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2010
This is just the beginning, Nigeria, may God help us all
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by kenosky: 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2010
[size=14pt]There's more to this story than meets the eye. PERIOD! undecided undecided undecided[/size]
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by Tamipepple: 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2010
ma guys na so oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  cool shocked kiss
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by Olumogun: 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2010
clomn:

THIS IS PART OF THE PDP DIVIDEND OF DEMOCRACY.
PETER ODILI PLUS SABOMA GEORGE = OLUSEGUN OBASANJO.

someone should tell Odili & Obasanjo that their "dogs" are on the loose.
one down = SOBOMA
two more to go = ODILI & OBASANJO
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by sleazy5(m): 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2010
Even with the amnesty rehabilitation going on, there are still some unrepentant militants still unleashing terror in some other parts of the Niger-Delta states.

The big question is: When would our leaders learn to be contented? sad
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by baslone: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2010
Always knew Police would be involved in all these killings!
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by sunnyprof: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2010
The Millitancy then was just organised crime politicised to benefit a few and it served the purpose well because a lot of the boys saw it as the easy way to making Money (big bang money - I SAY CASH !!!) and did everything to join.

However, I do not see why it will not still spread further e.g. kidnapping is now good business (Do you know any business you can make 2m each in just 2days?) and very soon milllitants will rise around Kainji dam soon to protest supplying power to all Nigeria, Kano must riot that Grounnut Pyramid was used to build Nigeria, Odua must be compesated for allowing cocoa money be used to develop Oil etc.

I mean Something in somewhat dimensions would soon come up once people reason that the sensibility of Nigeria shifts to that area e.g. Electricity and Energy  is becoming an issue now, even in Govt. circle. Now politics is a call to be wealthy.

It has just began.

I pity Nigeria
Re: I Killed Soboma George With The Rifles He Gave Us: by james1(m): 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2010
Someone should pls tell Pere Fofiore about NL.
My advise to Pere fofiore is:if he must submit himself for whatever reason,let him do it at abuja,to the IGP.
One don't need a prophet to know that Pere is now an endangered specie in river's and bayelsa states.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s / Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn / Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.