Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,761 members, 7,802,322 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

You Can Now Check Your Jamb Exam Centre - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Can Now Check Your Jamb Exam Centre (68970 Views)

What I Saw On Twitter About Jamb Exam / UI Student Slumps, Dies And 3 Collapse At Exam Centre / ICAN Exam Centre In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Now Check Your Jamb Exam Centre by cashflowpc(m): 2:00am On Apr 26, 2007
You Can Now Check Your Jamb Exam Centre

Just log on to www.jamb.org.ng Click on 2007 UME and login with the username and password you used when u registered. All you need to do is just to re-print the slip, your exam centre is now included in the slip.

Incase you forgot your password, Just click on "forgot your password?" link under the login tab. and follow the instrcutions to get ur password back.

Goodluck.
Re: You Can Now Check Your Jamb Exam Centre by cashflowpc(m): 2:40am On Apr 28, 2007
The Easiest way to check your exam centre is just simply log on to the site and click on Re-Print Slip by your left hand side, Then, enter ur registration number and and click extract. U re done. Just Re-print the slip. The centre name is included there.

Cheers
Re: You Can Now Check Your Jamb Exam Centre by Easyee: 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2007
;Di love u 4 ur information and if ure writing i wish the best of luck
Re: You Can Now Check Your Jamb Exam Centre by abohrandy: 9:16am On May 01, 2007
jamb.org.ng is not opening n the exam is on saturday. i have not even printed my slip so is there no way around?

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Check Your Jamb Exam Centre by rume(m): 11:45am On May 01, 2007
The site is still so annoying. Besides that, I can't find my registration number. I am unable to check my centre. I only have my username and password. The site does not ask for y login details anymore.
Re: You Can Now Check Your Jamb Exam Centre by rowlandwhy: 8:51am On May 02, 2007
Hello ALL,
The Exam is Saturday but my 3 siblings whom i registered have'nt known there centres yet.
the www.jambng.com is not responding.
Please your urgent response in respect to this would be appreciated.
Thnks

rume:

The site is still so annoying. Besides that, I can't find my registration number. I am unable to check my centre. I only have my username and password. The site does not ask for y login details anymore.
Please if u see urs, let me know the procedures u passed through.
Im calling the whole JAMB telephone numbers i saw on their site but none is responding.
thanks
rolly
Re: You Can Now Check Your Jamb Exam Centre by rowlandwhy: 8:09am On May 03, 2007
ALL,
I have successfully done the whole stuff.
Thnks to all.
But JAMB deserves some punishment for keeping people in suspense.
Re: You Can Now Check Your Jamb Exam Centre by samsondavi(m): 12:51pm On May 03, 2007
Can anybody help where to check jamb center www.jamb.org.ng is not going. I need now
Re: You Can Now Check Your Jamb Exam Centre by elvisyno07(m): 12:55pm On May 03, 2007
this jamb site is too annoying. i dont have my reg no. and i cant login pls can anyone tell me what else to do? but i am going to try calling the no on sidmach websites to see if i can get anything from the backend.
Re: You Can Now Check Your Jamb Exam Centre by dgb4(m): 1:02pm On May 03, 2007
@ SAM & ELVIS,
I managed to check for siblings early this morning and my system is still up.
I can assist u check now if you send me ur username and password
my email is
just to help
Re: You Can Now Check Your Jamb Exam Centre by scottN(m): 4:08pm On May 03, 2007
All I did for my younger sister was to go to the email address she used to register online and all the registration details including the exam center was there in her box.just check for any message that is from jambreg@sidmach.com or jambreg@sidmach.org

Good Luck to y'all
Re: You Can Now Check Your Jamb Exam Centre by rowlandwhy: 4:51pm On May 03, 2007
scottN:

All I did for my younger sister was to go to the email address she used to register online and all the registration details including the exam center was there in her box.just check for any message that is from jambreg@sidmach.com or jambreg@sidmach.org

Good Luck to y'all

they randomly choosed people whom they sent theirs,
I registered three people but they sent one person's own to me
Re: You Can Now Check Your Jamb Exam Centre by saintchux(m): 10:16pm On May 04, 2007
samsondavi:

Can anybody help where to check jamb center www.jamb.org.ng is not going. I need now

ur reg no. let me check it 4 u
Re: You Can Now Check Your Jamb Exam Centre by ammi4shizy: 9:25am On Feb 22, 2008
jamb is poor this year due to their registration processes
Re: You Can Now Check Your Jamb Exam Centre by begood1: 9:28am On Feb 22, 2008
very poor to say
i cant register one person since the past 5 days
Re: You Can Now Check Your Jamb Exam Centre by sandra5: 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
saintchux:

ur reg no. let me check it 4 u

Pls do help me
Reg no: 3554220161F
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

20 Nigerian Students Of Brampton Manor Academy Break Into Best UK Universities / List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges / History: When Black Men Ruled The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.