Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

How Long Does It Take To Set Up An Adsense Account? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Long Does It Take To Set Up An Adsense Account? (1688 Views)

How To Display Google Adsense From An Adsense Banned Blogs / How Long Does It Take Payoneer / How long do you code a day(Hours) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take To Set Up An Adsense Account? by jeshurun07: 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2010
I wanted google to create an adsense account for my gmail account but for over a week now i have been told that my application is still under review shocked shocked.

Please how long does it take google to sent up an adsense account?
Re: How Long Does It Take To Set Up An Adsense Account? by Chilovesmi: 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2010
Its quite easy, all you need do is to set up a blog and post original content of any niche of your choice. click on the Monetize Tab, it will take you to Set up Adsense, check the appropriate radio button and click on next.

follow the sequence and questions asked til the end and finally submit.

Create an AdSense Account

Provide account information   >  Review   >  View terms and conditions   >  Account created

Please complete the application form below. Note that we need this information in order to be able to send you payments for your earnings through AdSense

Google will review the content of your blog and confirm your account after 2 to 3days. Mine was 3days!

Since your initial account has not been verified, that means there was a problem, so take time to do it again.

If you still have questions will be glad to help.

http:///aw7aQR  http:///aw7aQR
Re: How Long Does It Take To Set Up An Adsense Account? by egift(m): 11:58pm On Sep 01, 2010
Maybe 5min, if you know what you are doing.

Before you start though - I will recommend you spend time reviewing it, learn more about it and how best to use it - the at that point you will be armed to do your 5min.

Cheers!
http://www.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Set Up An Adsense Account? by Godmother(f): 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2010
It depends on the content of your site; it could take 3 weeks or 5 minutes.
To make it faster for yourself, start with a blog and monetize it.Adsense is usually more receptive to blogs, so long as you have original and great content on it
Re: How Long Does It Take To Set Up An Adsense Account? by eedide: 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2010
it took about two to three weeks in my case for them to approve my adsense account request.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Set Up An Adsense Account? by folafola(m): 3:46am On Sep 05, 2010
it   does not take more than 10 minutes depending on your  internet speed but make sure you have not opened more than one adsense account with the same information. google policy allow one adsense account. you may not need many account since you are allowed to run adsense on many weebbsite using one adsense account. check your information are they right? google need valid information please.

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Gmail Into A Free Autoresponder! / Didyouknow You Can Accept Payments Like Visa On Your Site With Netpay.com.ng / 2015/2016 Best SEO Tricks/Tips For Wapka Sites And Blogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.