Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,990 members, 7,799,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Etisalat? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat? (1913 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat? by cescky(m): 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2010
can some one please connect me with the project manager of etisalat??
Re: Etisalat? by olaleo(m): 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2010
People will start sending their account numbers to you to send money to them or they request you to send recharge cards before you are given the information they dont even have. Would you blame them, when our Government's extortion/419 is @ its peak. Just becareful! Nigeria is a very bad country with very greedy and dubious government. Why do we blame E-BREAKTHROUGH nd co wen Gov agencies ask 4 money from unemployed youths b4 applying 4 employment u re not even sure of, Pathetic!
Re: Etisalat? by anigilaje(m): 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2010
i will try to send you one of their account manager number so you can continue from there
Re: Etisalat? by cescky(m): 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2010
anigilaje:

i will try to send you one of their account manager number so you can continue from there

if u can please do, all things being equal , u stand to benefit from the the eventual outcome
Re: Etisalat? by sats: 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2010
u beta have sth solid to offer for goin tru all dis trouble

(1) (Reply)

Waec Interview Of July16 Postponed? New Date,time&venue? / Urgent Vacancy / Purchasing Manager Urgently Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.