Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? (7379 Views)

Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris / Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Joagbaje(m): 4:35am On Sep 02, 2010
The 02 Arena in London where Micheal Jackson was to perform his much awaited last concert[b] "This Is It"[/b] Finally erupted with life in a[b] " NIGHT OF BLISS"[/b] with Pastor Chris on  Friday 20th of august 2010.,  I heard they had more crowd outside than inside, and God glorified himself with lots of miracles. Pastor Chris once said, whenever he sees a stadium he doesn't see them as a place for any other activity but a place to be filled for Jesus . So many Europeans gave their hearts to the lord.  I wasn't opportune to be there but if you attended it please share your experience.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Tudor6(f): 11:38am On Sep 02, 2010
Re: Pastor Chris Used The Venue That Micheal Could Not Use??

Is this some kind of cheap publicity stunt??
micheal Jackson could not perform at 02 because HE DIED!

Quit making look like 02 is an arena where you need "spiritual" clout to utilize.

Infact I once have been engaged in sexual gymnastics in that same 02 arena. So kini big deal??
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by spikedcylinder: 11:41am On Sep 02, 2010
Joagbaje:

The 02 Arena in London where Micheal Jackson was to perform his much awaited last concert[b] "This Is It"[/b] Finally erupted with life in a[b] " NIGHT OF BLISS"[/b] with Pastor Chris on  Friday 20th of august 2010.,  I heard they had more crowd outside than inside, and God glorified himself with lots of miracles. Pastor Chris once said, whenever he sees a stadium he doesn't see them as a place for any other activity but a place to be filled for Jesus . So many Europeans gave their hearts to the lord.  I wasn't opportune to be there but if you attended it please share your experience.

And a place to make lots of money.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by inedi: 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2010
Night Of Bliss London happened at a strategic time and place.
The crowd was overwhelming
It was packed out
It was a big blow to the devil as lots of people surrendered to Jesus.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by mabell: 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2010
Night Of Bliss London

Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by KunleOshob(m): 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2010
How much did Oyaks make from the jamboree?
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Agibecky: 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2010
JESUS CHRIST IS THE SAME TODAY, YESTERDAY AND FOREVER.

JESUS CHRIST IS OUR LORD AND MESSIAH.

DO NOT SETTLE FOR LESS.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Tonyet1(m): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2010
Tudór:

Re: Pastor Chris Used The Venue That Micheal Could Not Use??

Is this some kind of cheap publicity stunt??
micheal Jackson could not perform at 02 because HE DIED!

Quit making look like 02 is an arena where you need "spiritual" clout to utilize.

Infact I once have been engaged in sexual gymnastics in that same 02 arena. So kini big deal??

see big lie!  grin grin grin
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by kokoye(m): 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2010
@ post.

Why could Michael not use it? Because he died . . .the same way Pastor Chris (and everyone else) will pass on someday.

The title is disrepectful and cheap.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Almuhandis: 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2010
cool am ashamed of some of my xtian brethren. when did avin access to an arena equates the work of jesus, that people came doesnt mean they gave cool their life to christ-aftall we saw how pple followed jesus because of the food he gave them.Abeg i have more topical thread to go to.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by uche13: 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2010
@JOAGBAJIE i think i have finally come to the conclusion that you are just a controversial person. Couldnt u by any chance use any other title in order to avoid being sceptical. Why cant you simply pass on the message of what happened at the night of bliss without any reference to michael jackson on a public forum, which you know will surely raise dust and make people ignore the message you want to pass across. Or was it on purpose in order to gain cheap publicity. SMH
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2010
It was a packed night i'll bet, for christians to get drunk on Jesus and get sober on SATAN in the morning grin
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by manmustwac(m): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2010
Night of Bliss was awesome but a few thousand people couldn't get in because the O2 Security stopped allowing people to enter around 5 o clock because a lot of people who didn't have tickets stampeded the place.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by debosky(m): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2010
Disingenuous title - is this what Christians are reduced to? Lying to get hits? 

some of you guys need to check yourselves for real.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by KunleOshob(m): 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2010
@manmuswac
Are you for real, did they actually sell tickets for the charade?
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by spikedcylinder: 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2010
Tickets to come and see man of God! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by manmustwac(m): 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2010
KunleOshob:

@manmuswac
Are you for real, did they actually sell tickets for the charade?
YES! They did, all the regulars that are in cells {that go for bible studies} or in the quire ushers etc had to contribute towards the event buy purchasing tickets which were sold at £10 each. But those who were invited or are not regular member of CEC were expected to register online and bring thier registration form to the event where it was exchanged for an entry ticket free of charge.

But on the actual day of the event thousands of people who did not have tickets turned up and were milling just outside the main doors and due to the lax security at the O2 were able to stampede the place and enter. When the 02 security finally got control of the situation at least a few thousand people {some with tickets and some without tickets} had entered.

Now because of this O2 management refused to let anybody else inside which meant that a lot of people who come to the event after work around 6 or 7 o clock and had had tickets that they paid for could not get in. Imagine you even had people who had come from as far as Edinburgh and Dublin and there were still a few thousand empty seats inside the O2. sad
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by JeSoul(f): 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2010
Hmm . . . manmustwac, how come you have so much information? where you there? cheesy or you just seem to have the scoop and down-low on everything that goes in and around London?
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by KunleOshob(m): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2010
Well I am not suprised, oyaks is a really good entertainer, he provides good comic relief with his franchise of "christianity"
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by nuclearboy(m): 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2010
Basically then -

[1] Fela sold tickets to his show at 10 "pa" per head.
[2] Many people wanted to watch Abami-Eda but couldn't afford his tickets
[3] They stampeded, broke down security and watched the show free
[4] Fela's intended customers lost the chance to be "manouvered"
[5] Fela's show thus, was a flop
[6] But Fela didn't lose - the cost was on his band members. Praise the Lord!

Next!
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by manmustwac(m): 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2010
JeSoul:

Hmm . . . manmustwac, how come you have so much information? where you there? cheesy  or you just seem to have the scoop and down-low on everything that goes in and around London?

Beleive it or not but i was there and couldn't get in. smiley  People were told to go to CEC in bermondsey CEC in docklands etc where they had prepared overflows where people could watch the event on screens, but most people {a few even in wheelchairs who had come to be healed} just hung around the main entrance until around 10 11 or even 12 o clock before they decided to go home

You should have seen the 02 security doing everything they can to persuade the disappointed masses to go home.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by JeSoul(f): 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2010
manmustwac:

Beleive it or not but i was there and couldn't get in. smiley
Lol, you sef you wan see show grin.
People were told to go to CEC in bermondsey CEC in docklands etc where they had prepared overflows where people could watch the event on screens, but most people {a few even in wheelchairs who had come to be healed} just hung around the main entrance until around 10 11 or even 12 o clock before they decided to go home

You should have seen the 02 security doing everything they can to persuade the disappointed masses to go home.
That sucks for those people. Wasn't there an electronic way to track how many people were in the building? most arenas have this these days and know how many more people to let in or not.  But hey, tell them to look at the bright side, they are probably better off not being able to get in and watch/hear some biblically sketchy things from the MOG.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by JeSoul(f): 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2010
nuclearboy:

Basically then -

[1] Fela sold tickets to his show at 10 "pa" per head.
[2] Many people wanted to watch Abami-Eda but couldn't afford his tickets
[3] They stampeded, broke down security and watched the show free
[4] Fela's intended customers lost the chance to be "manouvered"
[5] Fela's show thus, was a flop
[6] But Fela didn't lose - the cost was on his band members. Praise the Lord!

Next!
. . . Nuclearboy, you were at ^that show weren't you? cheesy
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by nuclearboy(m): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2010
^^^ N o p e !

Got better things to do --> sleep, watch tv, eat, drink water, pee, read, take a walk, myriad stuff! And all more fulfilling and profitable.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2010
|_
|
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2010
Why do people hate M.O.G so much?
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by donnie(m): 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2010
Hate the MOG? yeah right.

I guess that's why thousands and even millions follow him, so much so that he packs out any venue he enters for Jesus Christ.
truth is: there are only but a few noise makers here and there. . . but they really don't count. Only Jesus does. Ride on Jesus!!
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by goldplated(m): 10:02pm On Sep 02, 2010
Joagbaje--you are a real disgrace. Stooping so low to promote your pastor. Where is Jesus in this?
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 02, 2010
^^its just better for some peep to hold their peace. I rem in 2006 during good friday night that pastor did a program at the site on Lagos Ibadan expressway that made the express stood still for over 24hrs, he was heavily criticised yet he still commands crowd. He went to another continent,even with a fee charged, pple still came to see&hear him. Is he increasing or decreasing despite all criticism?
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by debosky(m): 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2010
toba:

^^its just better for some peep to hold their peace. I rem in 2006 during good friday night that pastor did a program at the site on Lagos Ibadan expressway that made the express stood still for over 24hrs, he was heavily criticised yet he still commands crowd. He went to another continent,even with a fee charged, pple still came to see&hear him. Is he increasing or decreasing despite all criticism?

So causing 24 hours traffic is a good thing? Some of you are hopelessly deluded.
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2010
U very silly for the use of the word deluded against my post. I use to hold in high esteem, but u are about to loose such honour.
im not a member of CEC. Im trying to point out that if God/jesus arent pleased, he should have lost it since then. If there was traffic, where were the traffic officers that earned pay controlling traffic on the fateful night? Was Pastor supposed to leave the pulpit to restore sanity?
Re: NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? by debosky(m): 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2010
toba:

U very silly for the use of the word deluded against my post. I use to hold in high esteem, but u are about to loose such honour.
im not a member of CEC. Im trying to point out that if God/jesus arent pleased, he should have lost it since then. If there was traffic, where were the traffic officers that earned pay controlling traffic on the fateful night? Was Pastor supposed to leave the pulpit to restore sanity?

I asked a question, so don't get antsy - if you are not deluded then waka passgrin

God wasn't pleased by Hitler yet he proceeded to kill more and more millions before he was stopped - don't equate the 'growth' or 'success' of a venture with God's approval.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Quran Or The Bible,which Is God's Word? / The Earliest Images Of Jesus Show Him To Be A Black Man - Pics / Pastor Adeboye Is The 2nd Most Respected Man Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.