Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 - Computers (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 (79435 Views)

How To Increase Your Internet Speed With TP Link Router / Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots / How To Run Internet Speed Test With Dos Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by v3: 9:26am On Jan 06, 2011
Then please, do the needful. Inbox me cool
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by binhozie(m): 10:44am On Jan 06, 2011
The fact remains that IWP is nearing its end. Its being systematically killed. Slowly but surely
Anyone advertising servers at this point is just a sharp man looking to make a quick buck
Even puskin wey dey advertise him servers no dey post screenshots again and you no ask why? grin grin tongue
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by luffyhaki: 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2011
@Puskin don't know what u mean Mate, Enlighten me
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by malone5923(m): 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2011
@V3. Like 3GB or so.
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by v3: 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2011
@malone
Drop the link. Thanks
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by engrhamid(m): 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2011
binhozie:

The fact remains that IWP is nearing its end. Its being systematically killed. Slowly but surely
Anyone advertising servers at this point is just a sharp man looking to make a quick buck
Even puskin wey dey advertise him servers no dey post screenshots again and you no ask why? grin grin tongue
jotting down the poster's write up.
ish!!! thank God my subscriptn expires tommorow. will switch 2 multilinks n starcomms.
bye bye to mtn n zain. grin grin grin
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by Mavor: 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2011
Mavor:

Which other version of IWP apart from version 1 allows you to use your own server and not arunava's server? I want to try with a free host. Was really frustrated today. cry

Please answer me ooo!!! undecided
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by malone5923(m): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2011
@V3. I can't remember but I know it's an ex.ua link. 2 ex.ua link. Stay away from single links. KOTOR is really compatible Win 7 but KOTOR 2 runs ok.
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by puskin: 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2011
binhozie:

Even puskin wey dey advertise him servers no dey post screenshots again and you no ask whygrin grin  tongue

. . . . .  niggi, don't say wat U don't know. . . .Im looking for exceptional screenies. . . .like the ones of ppl wey dey use my VPS server 4 ABJ dey get. . . . .600KB/s+

Im tired of 350KB/s screenies

. . . . .and so U really think dat if I want to make mega money. . . .na IWP I go use undecided.
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by engrhamid(m): 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2011
hmmm!
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by puskin: 12:48am On Jan 07, 2011
luffyhaki:

@Puskin don't know what u mean Mate, Enlighten me

. . . . .two I.Ps were logged on to ur trial server.
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by tunnex190: 1:24am On Jan 07, 2011
. . . indeed this place is dried. I think we need to do something before something do us.
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by luffyhaki: 3:33am On Jan 07, 2011
Puskin, must be a mistake, didnt give no man the link plus i couldnt even test it for myself, remember i told u that,
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by engrhamid(m): 3:55am On Jan 07, 2011
tunnex190:

. . . indeed this place is dried. I think we need to do something before something do us.
hehehe
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:31am On Jan 07, 2011
Mavor:

Please answer me ooo!!! undecided

honestly, at times with you, i don't know what to think.

what i do know for a fact is that this hyde & jekyll thing u got going on really points to the fact that something was always fishy.

Will the Real Slim Shady please stand up! how many pple use this mavor acct anyways?

anyway, since ur the dumber version, its version i and 2, say hi to the sharp guy version for me eehn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by Mavor: 10:39am On Jan 07, 2011
4llerbuntu:

what i do know for a fact is that this hyde & jekyll thing u got going on really points to the fact that something was always fishy.

Will the Real Slim Shady please stand up! how many pple use this mavor acct anyways?

anyway, since your the dumber version, its version i and 2, say hi to the sharp guy version for me eehn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WFT!!! When it is yahoo boys like you that make UK police to shut down my server. You dare to question my credibility. Please dont let me start with you this year. You shouldn't have even bothered to answer my request instead of spewing forth rubbish. I have resorted to free hosts cos of you people's wahala. angry angry angry
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by samir101ng(m): 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2011
puskin:

. . . . .  niggi, don't say wat U don't know. . . .Im looking for exceptional screenies. . . .like the ones of ppl wey dey use my VPS server 4 ABJ dey get. . . . .600KB/s+

Im tired of 350KB/s screenies

. . . . .and so U really think dat if I want to make mega money. . . .na IWP I go use undecided.

Am interested in knowing your guys for Abuja that have been posting 600KB/S screenies here !! shocked shocked
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by v3: 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2011
Una too dey make noise.

I think its time you guys jump ship. IWP is nearing its end.

I propose a new fbt, coded by nigerians. . for nigerians.
cool

If you've got good coding skills. . hit me up, bar puskin. . who decided its too much for his braincells. Make i dey do my thing, when i post a 200kbps screenie or more, DO NOT ask me what fbt i use. Simples!

Indian man no fit come dey shop my bar anyhow, my brain no dull reach dat level.
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by tomiade1(m): 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2011
Mavor:

WFT!!! When it is [b]yahoo boys like you [/b]that make UK police to shut down my server. You dare to question my credibility. Please dont let me start with you this year. You shouldn't have even bothered to answer my request instead of spewing forth rubbish. I have resorted to free hosts cos of you people's wahala.  angry angry angry

did you just call me a yahoo boy?

@ puskin, i can only request that you call ur guy and talk to him. there are very few things i WILL NEVER TOLERATE FROM ANYONE, and this is one of it

@ mavor YOU of all people dare to call me a scammer? me? online stuff sef can be really annoying at times.

I do not think that i should dignify your idiocy with an acerbic response.

Anyway, please drop this your stupid UK police dumb ass story. we get the drift, and KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED AT THE TIME and we chose not to take ur duplicity up with you at the time, not because it wasn't quite plain to see for anyone with half a brain, but because we thot light of it and actually felt the cameraderie was worth more than the inevitable nonsense that would ensue.

And please in God's name, how would a person who at a time claimed to provide IWP servers for people turn round to ask what versions of IWP work with personal servers? Grow a brain, people here are not so daft!  as u can see nobody dignified u with a response, but i was irked as to the annoying innuendoes emanating from your posts.

nevertheless, i heartily believe i have enough self respect here on NL to refrain from mudslinging with people who are not of my NL calibre, and i mean it in every way. I daresay i have forgotten more about tech and computers than you have ever learned.

so please, when next you want to insult anyone's intelligence, make sure you exclude me!

@ puskin, how far, Yim?

@ V3, lol! ur taking this V4 thing serious o  grin grin grin grin grin
hmmn, let me have the gist na, u never can tell what i may add to the effort.
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by Mavor: 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2011
I no get anything when I wan talk. You are welcome to type rubbish from safety behind your computer screen. But you dare not tell me this to my face. olorun!! You dissappoint me gon!!! On top 4k?? Lol. And you come here dey pose. You can do that for puskin and co, no try am for me. If you had personal issues with my services (problems which I am still battling today because of yahoo boys), the matured thing will be to contact me in private (you know how), not to come here and tarnish my rep in public. I just suddenly realised that you are one of those trolls who surf the web. I thought you were a better person, obviously not. You are beneath me. END OF DISCUSSION.
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by Suntemi(m): 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2011
4ller and mavor, then it was 4ller n pelumiv. I sabi say one day Una go grow up.
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by v3: 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2011
@4ller n Tomi
I should send you both to the gallows angry
@mavor
Let it end here. If you continue. I will have your account and ip banned on nl.
Grow the phock up boiz! angry
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by tomiade1(m): 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2011
^^wetin i do? sad grin grin
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by Mavor: 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2011
Omo make you na go back look previous post. Na the guy start today ooo!!!. i currently have to use free hosts like 110mb.com and co because my VPS was shutdown for over a month now. My providers claimed that someone I resold to was using it for fraud and they have a zero tolerance policy for that. Anyway for days now, my IWP has been acting up badly. I use version 1. Ok I wan try another version when go support servers that dont belong to arunava, cos I sabi say versions of IWP these days only work if you buy a server for arunava and I dont intend to do that. Anyway, I made a post like 2 days ago asking what other version of IWP supports servers that dont belong to arunava, Na so my guy start with me today ooo!!! because he had bought an account from me and when the UK people shut me down, it affected everybody so until I get a new VPS which I am planning on doing soon, there is nothing I can do about it. The guy go come here dey pose, claim guru and maturity, meanwhile im go dey throw tantrums like bloody jambite. Pls see his post that started it all below. I rest my case.

4llerbuntu:

anyway, since your the dumber version, its version i and 2, say hi to the sharp guy version for me eehn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by Suntemi(m): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2011
v3:

@mavor
Let it end here. If you continue. I will have your account and ip banned on nl.
Grow the phock up boiz! angry

See why I no dey feel U sometimes wetin be d meaning of 'mavor, Let it end here. "If you continue. I will have your account and ip banned on nl." wetin U dey feel like? na only mavor dey fight here. Una too like to dey take side for issues. Two pplz dey get issue U dey follow one talk, the second get two heads?
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by Mavor: 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2011
Lol. I trust v3, he didn't mean it that way
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by tomiade1(m): 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2011
v4, i think u should ban suntemi's ip. .::.  grin grin
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by v3: 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2011
@suntemi
Read the last line in my post,that should clear things up for you.
I don't take side, sending tomi and 4ller to the gallows means banning em or do you need me to translate in Aramaic?
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by tomiade1(m): 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2011
^^^u never still answer me o. . . .::: . . .wetin i do naaa?
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2011
hmmn, very very funny.

@sun_temi, u dont really know wassup, so please take it from me, its not like that and its not personal. and leave the grow up barb, its very annoying when you sit in my position. stay out of this ish. I REPEAT YOU DON't KNOW THA HALF!

@ v3, lolz, like you yourself don't know any better. i have carefully restrained from calling names or insulting anyone.

i have been called a scammer, fraudster, troll, YAHOO BOY etc. what does a person have worth more than his integrity?

i STILL REFRAIN FROM RESPONDING LIKEWISE. you can cancel my account. you would be doing me a favour.

@ mavor, seeing that you persist in your folly instead of doing the right thing and letting it slide, may i carefully remind you that most of the people on this thread actually were involved with you and your server runs? and as such have stuff to say about your attitude too?

ridiculous! see person wey refuse to respond to Yim pings, emails etc. same person who has like 3 email accounts with foriegn names and interests, same person who sold server links saying he was a company in UK till i sent him a mail stating that i knew he was the one. . . . . . .

you want me to put up ur logs and stuff? and ur mail accts contents? want me to wipe whats left of ur pathetic online presence?

u actually think im wet behind the ears online? LWKMD!! tseew

and he calls me a YAHOO BOY IN PUBLIC ON A PUBLIC FORUM!

@ V3, kai im getting very close to losing my cool.
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by v3: 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2011
@4ller,Tomi n Mavor.
I'm gonna ask you guys to end this peacefully. Mavor, mudslinging and the likes aren't allowed as well as e-fights. Please reason and act as grownups would.
4ller n Tomi, let's do screenies, not lengthy, eye-straining balderdash

I believe I've spoken English and not ChungChine. Thanks guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104)

Computer Restarts While Booting Up Reaching The Windows Xp Logo Stage Only / Creating Funny Viruses With Your Notepad / Unlock Your Mtn, Glo, Etisalat, Airtel And Multilinks Modem Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.