Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,308 members, 7,780,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:51 PM

Jilted Woman Commits Suicide In Lover’s House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jilted Woman Commits Suicide In Lover’s House (2625 Views)

Housewife Dies In Lover’s House / Housewife Dies In Lover’s House while Man Loses Life In Brothel. / Jilted Boyfriends Upload Girlfriends' Nude Videos On Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jilted Woman Commits Suicide In Lover’s House by omamokta: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2010
Residents of Aku Village, a suburb in Karu Local Government Area of Nasarawa State, were thrown into panic and mourning last week as a middle age woman and mother of 2 kids committed suicide after she discovered her jobless boy friend she had spent her fortunes on was married to another woman.
A neighbor told our correspondent that the deceased who is a native of Amukwa in Udi Local Government Area of Enugu state divorced her husband in whom she had two kids three years ago to seek greener pasture in the city.
The lady simply identified as Onyinye, was staying with one of her relations in Aku village, a suburb in Karu Local Government Area of Nasarawa state where she fell in love with the Tiv man from Benue state who promised to marry her.
According to our source, the late Onyinye engaged in petty trade which she used the proceed s in financing the relationship.
“I do not know her surname because the person she was staying with is one of her relations, but I know that she is from Enugu state. She came to this village few years ago. About a year now to be precise, we started noticing her close relationship with one Tiv man whom we understand has promised her marriage. The woman as far as I am concerned is known for her hard work. She sells this babara nut cake popularly known as ‘okpa’. She used this business to maintain herself and finance the relationship because I understand that the man is jobless for some time now,” he explained.
Asked what led to her action, our source said “on Wednesday, she paid an unscheduled visit to her man friend and to her greatest shock she met another woman in the house who claimed to be the legitimate wife. Onyinye thought the other woman was joking, but the man later confirmed what the woman has said.
Our source further revealed that “On hearing that the man has another woman, she left the house and went straight to unknown spot and took a poison. She came back after a few minutes and die in the man’s house.”
Our correspondent also gathered that as soon as Onyinye’s death was confirmed the alleged man friend ran to the police for fear of mob attack, stressing that the man is in one of the police stations in the area.
A police officer at Aku police post who would not want his name mentioned confirmed the incidence but declined further comment on the matter.
All effort made to speak to the relations of the deceased proved abortive, even as some of them insisted that it is only the mother who could comment on the matter.
http://www.abujainquireronline.com/fetcher.php?fid=3156
Re: Jilted Woman Commits Suicide In Lover’s House by SAGoddess: 11:21am On Sep 02, 2010
Idiotic woman, now her children have no mother because she could not get over a man, how selfish of her, mxwm!
Re: Jilted Woman Commits Suicide In Lover’s House by JesusloveU: 11:47am On Sep 02, 2010
shocked
Re: Jilted Woman Commits Suicide In Lover’s House by mutter(f): 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2010
Godess I totally agree with you?
Why on earth did she have to do such a thing.
Apart from leaving the kids alone, she has also put a stigma on them.
On the other hand maybe she was no longer mentally stable and as such had no control over her actions.
May her soul rest in peace.
The man too has his hands stained.
Re: Jilted Woman Commits Suicide In Lover’s House by daylae(m): 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2010
"There is hardly any activity,any enterprise,which is started with such tremendous hopes and expectations,and yet,which fails so regularly,as love."

I hate to hear stories like this. Whatever good she expected from her strange lover . Her husband is at least better. And her kids will never forgive her.
Re: Jilted Woman Commits Suicide In Lover’s House by SAGoddess: 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2010
I also question her mental stability, who would leave her children motherless just because a young stallion was married to someone else!  At her age (whatever it was), she should know that disappoinments happen, hell this is life, ish can hit the fan at any second but to leave her children without a mother because of a man, totally BRAINLESS!
Re: Jilted Woman Commits Suicide In Lover’s House by muggle(m): 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2010
This is what happens when people think solely about themselves!

You do not have to embezzle millions or billions of cash (as the case may be) before
being selfish. Now, she has seriously reduced the possible success story of her
children.

I hope and pray that God will have mercy of the kids!
Re: Jilted Woman Commits Suicide In Lover’s House by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2010
as the saying goes:"there is a thin line between LOVE and INSANITY"
Re: Jilted Woman Commits Suicide In Lover’s House by slap1(m): 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

as the saying goes:"there is a thin line between LOVE and INSANITY"
. . . .which is stupidity.
Re: Jilted Woman Commits Suicide In Lover’s House by Mcleo007(m): 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2010
embarassed

So sad

Re: Jilted Woman Commits Suicide In Lover’s House by SAGoddess: 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2010
Maybe she shouldn't have tried to buy the young man's love. . . . . . . . . .she is probably the type to say "after all that I did for you" shocked shocked

She should have known better, PERIOD!
Re: Jilted Woman Commits Suicide In Lover’s House by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2010
slap1:

. . . .which is stupidity.

she wasnt stoopid, she was INSANE, thats two different things.
there is nothing stoopid about what she did. . . . . . . . . giving money to a man that was supposedly going to be her future husband isnt stoopid. . . . . . . . but there is definitely something insane about killing yourself over that man (especially as a parent).
Re: Jilted Woman Commits Suicide In Lover’s House by 49cents(m): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2010
people should spare themselves unnecessary heartbreaks by never putting the cart before the horse: sex and cash (especially) should be after the love has been properly covenanted in marriage
Re: Jilted Woman Commits Suicide In Lover’s House by Tokotaya: 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2010
Very rash. What could the jobless man have offered her that she couldnt have gotten anyway. Or was there something else we do not know about this?
Re: Jilted Woman Commits Suicide In Lover’s House by SAGoddess: 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2010
Tokotaya:

Very rash. What could the jobless man have offered her that she couldnt have gotten anyway. Or was there something else we do not know about this?

Maybe his was GOLDEN and no other had ever given it to her like that cool
Re: Jilted Woman Commits Suicide In Lover’s House by googles: 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2010
dumb !!!
Re: Jilted Woman Commits Suicide In Lover’s House by Kelvinj(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2010
Well failed relationship as this could be very pathetic we all know that But my vex is that she should have consider those lil kids she made motherless who mite not even know who their father was
Re: Jilted Woman Commits Suicide In Lover’s House by honeric01(m): 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2010
God, please help the kids cry

I hope the kids father will come pick up the children sad

As for the woman, enjoy your stay wherever you are. angry
Re: Jilted Woman Commits Suicide In Lover’s House by slap1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

she wasnt stoopid, she was INSANE, thats two different things.
there is nothing stoopid about what she did. . . . . . . . . giving money to a man that was supposedly going to be her future husband isnt stoopid. . . . . . . . but there is definitely something insane about killing yourself over that man (especially as a parent).
That was the part I was referring to. Her death would have fallen in line with everything if she had given her soul to the man she loved, but she just gave it to the devil.

(1) (Reply)

''i Want Your Boxers'' / Would You Give Up Your Virginity After Ur Traditional Wedding? / Ladies: Fat Guys Or Skinny Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.