Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,492 members, 7,801,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

The Most Competitive League In The World? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Most Competitive League In The World? (2426 Views)

Laliga The Best League In The World! / 2012 FIFPRO World IX Reveals The Best League In The World / The Epl Is Simply Not The Best League In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Competitive League In The World? by honeric01(m): 11:51am On Sep 02, 2010
Guys, yea i know someone might say this topic must have been discussed before, but i am bringing it up again, watching football is not just about watching some bully clubs spanking harmless/wingless clubs all season long without anyone coming to their aide, so i am trying to know what my fellow nairalanders feel about the most COMPETITIVE [/b]league in the whole of the world.

List them from 1 to 10 the way you feel they should be.

Here's my list.

1: [b]Nigerian League
(NPL) cool
2: Romanian League
3: Australian League
4: Iranian League
5: Qatar League
6: German League
7: Italian League
8: Mexican League
9: Argentine League
10: French league.

cool cool cool

Notice, this thread is NOT [/b]about the most watched league, nor is it about the most expensive league, nor is it the most lucrative league, nor is it about the most organized league, [b]IT'S ABOUT THE MOST COMPETITIVE based on how equal the clubs in the league are and how they often challenge eachother, and how the top 5 is not always sure until about 2-5 matches to go.
Re: The Most Competitive League In The World? by jalether(m): 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2010
You must be well rounded and informed to know about some of the leagues on your list

I follow most of the leagues with the exception of mexican,iranian cheesy, qatar cheesy and Auzzie league and

the primera devision deserves a higher position on that list IMHO. A league where the almighty boca juniors and river plate could

finish 11th and 14th on the table shocked shocked shocked respectively is absolutely competitive
Re: The Most Competitive League In The World? by honeric01(m): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2010
jalether:

You must be well rounded and informed to know about some of the leagues on your list

I follow most of the leagues with the exception of mexican,iranian cheesy, qatar cheesy and Auzzie league and

the primera devision deserves a higher position on that list IMHO. A league where the almighty boca juniors and river plate could

finish 11th and 14th on the table shocked shocked shocked respectively is absolutely competitive

Well, bro it's just that i put keen interest into these alien leagues, i like competition and i am a fan of a league where they have many champions, a league where you don't have 1 or 2 bullies who spanks their local opponents without mercy.

So bro, can you give us your own list?
Re: The Most Competitive League In The World? by medjai(m): 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2010
The NPL is sure competitive. A league where league champions are relegated the following season. Even CAF Champions League runners up, Heartland could only finish 9th in the league.
The Swiss league is also competitive. The supposed big teams like Basel, Grasshoppers, Young Boys and FC Zurich dont find funny at all
Re: The Most Competitive League In The World? by honeric01(m): 11:39pm On Sep 02, 2010
^^^^

That's the beauty of the Nigerian league, Kaduna united is likely to beat you home and away in respective of who you are in the league, same goes with the rest.

(1) (Reply)

Champions Leaque: Who Is To Face Who / Henrik Larsson Signs For Manchester United / Who Is More Skillfull Between Zidane And Ronaldihno?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.