Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! (14887 Views)

I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! / I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! / Davidylan's Birthday!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Tkb, abeg ignore agaba, he's just being a devil's advocate.

Another thing though.
Half the people calling this girl ugly should not open their mouth to talk. Imagine! That boy with his big head like okada seat too is opening his mouth to call someone ugly. This is someone who's girlfriend looks like she walked straight out of a Shrek movie with the green outfit to boot sef. grin grin grin grin
Agbaya.

well i'm positive this was not in reference to me.  grin You really would not wish to go down that lane with me especially.

oyb:

dawoda nackson  cheesy cheesy cheesy

alhaji, no be your fault. just dey call my name anyhow.

tkb417:

David is on point abeg

@David
ol boi, u don change from how u were in Adamawa oh
wetin u dey chop cheesy

Eye dey pain you, look well well.  grin

oyb:

a steady diet of 'thick' women  cheesy

i'm not complaining abi? They make good home makers.  grin The fool who started this ill-advisedly shld know that, her size is much worse.

d bigrod:

[size=14pt]davidylan?

oyb,this is not so nice.
@davidylan,
bros,eat less and exercise more. grin  grin  grin
no mind them.u dey enjoy your money jare
[/size]

my brother, thank you for the advice.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2010
David and spikey get a room you two angry
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by spikedcylinder: 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2010
Who are you that they cannot go down what dirty lane with? You did not know that when you started in the first place? Anuofia!
Who's size is much worse? Much worse that what? Your gf? Buhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Chineke. Wonders shall never end.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2010
jennykadry:

David and spikey get a room you two angry

ultimately that would not be necessary, i got a job to do . . .

spikedcylinder:

Who are you that they cannot go down what dirty lane with? You did not know that when you started in the first place? Anuofia!
Who's size is much worse? Much worse that what? Your gf? Buhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Chineke. Wonders shall never end.

1. obviously i'm not much, but the little i am you can only dream of being. Period.

2. Obviously again a lot of my statements (which were not directed at you) hit home and is testimony to your many obtuse responses.

3. Dating you is not by force, get over it. Its been over 3 yrs.

4. If my gf looked like shrek then you and many of the females here need help. Her foto is posted here for 2 mins, if you looked anything like her then i would have bothered to indulge you but that would be wasting so much time.

5. Get a life . . .  grin
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2010
David pls take my picture down angry angry tongue
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by tkb417(m): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2010
shocked shocked shocked
where is the picture?

its not 2mins brother
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by spikedcylinder: 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2010
davidylan:

ultimately that would not be necessary, i got a job to do . . .

1. obviously i'm not much, but the little i am you can only dream of being. Period.

2. Obviously again a lot of my statements (which were not directed at you) hit home and is testimony to your many obtuse responses.

3. Dating you is not by force, get over it. Its been over 3 yrs.

4. If my gf looked like shrek then you and many of the females here need help. Her foto is posted here for 2 mins, if you looked anything like her then i would have bothered to indulge you but that would be wasting so much time.

5. Get a life . . .  grin

Who wants to get a room with David who lost his faginity on the internet? Olorun maje!

1. You wish!

2. You bloody coward. Who were your comments directed at? I was the only one that had been talking heatedly on behalf of inspired before you came to post your drivel. I am also the only one that posted on the Juliet Ibrahim thread. now you are claiming they were not dirceted at me?!?! Chai! Dafidi omo ijo!!!!!

3. Aha! I thought as much! OMG! I don laugh tire for hia. Dating who. . . .say what now? Is that what you've been telling people? That I wanted to date you? You that became a jerk the moment I told you I had a bf or is that not what your 'I am take' comment was directed at? No wonder!!!!! No wonder all of you e-wives started acting up. That's the BIG FAT LIE you've been feeding them abi? Chei! Pasitor bloody liar! Iro o da o!

4. You actually posted a picture of your girlfriend? Na wa o. How old are you again? Where is the rest of her body na? Nigga got a gf two weeks ago and all of a sudden, he's agony uncle all over the place.

5. You get a life, one that does not involve me too. I didn't notice your backside on this thread until you started your snide comments. Bloody coward!!!!

The grace of our lord Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2010
Aunty Mukina ba wo ni? se o wa kpa? grin grin grin e'jo leave dafidi and spikey to spread the good  news, I need these good news to get my old bones going cool
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2010
spikedcylinder:

1. you wish! grin grin grin

2. You bloody coward. Who were your comments directed at? I was the only one that had been talking heatedly on behalf of inspired before you came to post your drivel. I am also the only one that posted on the Juliet Ibrahim thread. now you are claiming they were not dirceted at me?!?! Chai! Dafidi omo ijo!!!!! grin grin grin

3. Aha! I thought as much! OMG! I don laugh tire for hia. Dating who. . . .say what now? Is that what you've been telling people? That I wanted to date you? You that became a jerk the moment I told you I had a bf or is that not what your 'I am take' comment was directed at? No wonder!!!!! No wonder all of you e-wives started acting up. That's the BIG FAT LIE you've been feeding them abi? Chei! Pasitor! Iro o da o! grin grin grin

4. You actually posted a picture of your girlfriend? Na wa o. How old are you again? Where is the rest of her body na? Nigga got a gf two weeks ago and all of a sudden, he's agony uncle all over the place.

5. You get a life, one that does not involve me too. I didn't notice your backside on this thread until you started your snide comments. Bloody coward!!!!

The grace of our lord Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

1. i dont wish, i simply posted facts . . . but of course its easier to bleat online. Real comparisons can only be made offline.

2. no they werent, but  unfortunately they hit home too much you had to cry and sniff around.

3. lol of course i expected the cowardly denial, i cant be bothered with your expected noise making. silly girls seeking husbands online . . . you left doyin13 already?

4. oh sure i did . . . it doesnt make me any less older than who i am. The rest of her body would be wherever else you found it. If you were as old as you claim then i wonder why you're snooping around my FB page. Shldnt that make you a child too? i'm sure you got more important things to do, afterall isnt that what you fools tell us all the time?

5. i've had a life that hasnt involved you in the last 3 yrs, seriously. this is the first time i've refered to you directly in more than a yr.

Oh ok, i wondered why the mods suddenly locked that thread.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by spikedcylinder: 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2010
Chai! Professional liar ni e Dafidi. I still can't believe it. grin grin grin grin
Typical small boy behaviour "She's coming on to me". Every woman is always coming on to them like holy spirit. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2010
The making of this thread is nauseating. I have absolutely no intentions of doing this, simply wanted to respond to cowards who assume they can get away with posting nonsense all in the name of being females. Count me out mods.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Chai! Professional liar ni e Dafidi. I still can't believe it. grin grin grin grin
Typical small boy behaviour "She's coming on to me". Every woman is always coming on to them like holy spirit. grin grin grin grin grin

It has nothing to do with being a "small boy". that is the typical, pretentious language you cowards use when you want to get away with your shenanigans.

I'm sure i lied about doyin13 too right? Heediot. Go meet him, i'm sure he has space for you. and dont come crying when he breaks up with you again.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2010
@David and spikey

Who is trying to date who here?
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by spikedcylinder: 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2010
davidylan:

1. i dont wish, i simply posted facts . . . but of course its easier to bleat online. Real comparisons can only be made offline.

2. no they werent, but  unfortunately they hit home too much you had to cry and sniff around.

3. lol of course i expected the cowardly denial, i cant be bothered with your expected noise making. silly girls seeking husbands online . . . you left doyin13 already?

4. oh sure i did . . . it doesnt make me any less older than who i am. The rest of her body would be wherever else you found it. If you were as old as you claim then i wonder why you're snooping around my FB page. Shldnt that make you a child too? i'm sure you got more important things to do, afterall isnt that what you fools tell us all the time?

5. i've had a life that hasnt involved you in the last 3 yrs, seriously. this is the first time i've refered to you directly in more than a yr.

Oh ok, i wondered why the mods suddenly locked that thread.

1. Facts based on what? Your interpretation of what real life is? Bros, you are a joker.

2. You are a coward for you to deny it. A big one.

3. What has doyin13 got to do with this? Lol!!! You are just talking the one that is paining you. Have you left. . . err. . . let me not drag people unneccesarily into this. Male LovePeddler who has made his way round all the women here. The moment they turn him down, all of a sudden, they were the ones that were coming on to him! Child. grin grin grin

4. Snooping around your facebook page ke? You wish! I don't think you realise how that photo made the rounds. You'll be abusing other people and calling them ugly and fat meanwhile, your madam is like Fiona.

5. Did you have one that involved me before?!?!?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Sorry o! grin
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by spikedcylinder: 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2010
jennykadry:

@David and spikey

Who is trying to date who here?

Jenny nothing like that o! No one was trying to date anyone, at least to the best of my knowledge. David and I were just friends next thing I know, his e-wives were acting weird.
David is the first person I ever talked to off this site back in 2005 and as such, I always held him in high regard. I still do sef. But his snide comments and lies are really funny! grin grin grin grin
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by mukina2: 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2010
davidylan:

The making of this thread is nauseating. I have absolutely no intentions of doing this, simply wanted to respond to cowards who assume they can get away with posting nonsense all in the name of being females. Count me out mods.
Since you want to fight, fight in here, no one will derail that thread,  angry i do not care who, i knew if i had deleted the posts, you both would have continued, so  instead of derailing that guy's thread you have a new one all to urselves.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Jenny nothing like that o! No one was trying to date anyone, at least to the best of my knowledge. David and I were just friends next thing I know, his e-wives were acting weird.
David is the first person I ever talked to off this site back in 2005 and as such, I always held him in high regard. I still do sef. But his snide comments and lies are really funny! grin grin grin grin

Aww david let it go, ejo, omo dada, handsome man, my bright morning sun, the sugar in my tea, the lipton in my hot warra, the cockroach in my cabin kiss kiss kiss

Come to think of it, who are the e-wives?

Where is Busybody when you need her? angry
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by 4Play(m): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2010
Children, children! You guys are too old for this.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by spikedcylinder: 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2010
davidylan:

It has nothing to do with being a "small boy". that is the typical, pretentious language you cowards use when you want to get away with your shenanigans.

I'm sure i lied about doyin13 too right? Heediot. Go meet him, i'm sure he has space for you. and dont come crying when he breaks up with you again.

What shenanigans exactly? Later you'll say you'll be the first to make heaven. Such a liar!!!!
You are a child, that is all. Who loses their virginity and is boasting about it to internet people? Same way you'll claim everyone was toasting you! See your big headgrin grin grin grin grin
When did he break up with me? grin grin grin grin grin grin Chai! grin grin grin grin Is this grasping at straws or what? grin
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by tkb417(m): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2010
The Lord is my sheppered, i shall not want

what is all these im reading?

lemme sit my gbeborun ass and read more

meanwhile, why the MOD no create tkb vs agaba?
lolololol

obviously, its because this one na best seller grin grin grin

make this thread no reach 1,000 oh
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by chika98: 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2010
7am ish central time and you lot are getting into this.
Spikey resist and detest from this back and forth.

Na wa o! I remember when I first joined and was so naive
I sure did learn quick though. To stay the hell away from folks
because of BS like these.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2010
[size=20pt]4PLAY, so na so you abandon me run for Nl eh kwa?[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2010
Totally understand your point mukina2 and i appologise for "derailing" the thread. you will however notice that was done WAY before i even logged on.

@ spiked, you're absolutely free to name names . . . go ahead. too bad you'd just be dragging them through the mud too.
Let me just react to the point where you say this - "The moment they turn him down"

Now that's just plain rubbish. That's probably what you all say to console urselves. Dont feel too bad, what i post on the internet to u or anyone is just what it is . . . internet talk. Dont assume it translates to real life stuff.

As for you i can only give u one advice . . . when a man doesnt want to talk to you, dont leave 43 missed calls, dont leave nasty voice mails, dont leave nasty text messages. I WILL NOT RESPOND.
You can call the above a lie, there is a reason phone records exist.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by spikedcylinder: 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2010
I don talk my own finish. STOP YOUR LIES DAVID, THEY WON'T GET YOU ANYWHERE.
And also, stop your snide comments. They've been going on for a while and I have been ignoring them. Not this time, you hear? Not this time.
Liar!
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by 4Play(m): 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2010
jennykadry:

[size=20pt]4PLAY, so na so you abandon me run for Nl eh kwa?[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Abandon you? Never! You are still the loff of my life.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2010
spikedcylinder:

What shenanigans exactly? Later you'll say you'll be the first to make heaven. Such a liar!!!!
You are a child, that is all. Who loses their virginity and is boasting about it to internet people? Same way you'll claim everyone was toasting you! See your big headgrin grin grin grin grin
When did he break up with me? grin grin grin grin grin grin Chai! grin grin grin grin Is this grasping at straws or what? grin

I've heard the "you are a child" nonsense way too long to take it seriously. Just the same way les and others would bleat about "maturity" when they dont show it either.

I have a job, i need to attend to it. Jobless folks can carry on with the thread. I try sometimes not to be a "child" too, not easy when you have to deal with little kids all day who cry like you took their milk simply because you refuse to remain with stupid airheads who just happen to be women.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by chika98: 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2010
David gon say he got the phone records?  shocked Oooo Emmm Geee!
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2010
4 Play:

Make I hiaaa word, no be you dey flirt the other day? kedu ka i'mere kiss kiss

davidylan:

Totally understand your point mukina2 and i appologise for "derailing" the thread. you will however notice that was done WAY before i even logged on.

@ spiked, you're absolutely free to name names . . . go ahead. too bad you'd just be dragging them through the mud too.
Let me just react to the point where you say this - "The moment they turn him down"

Now that's just plain rubbish. That's probably what you all say to console urselves. Dont feel too bad, what i post on the internet to u or anyone is just what it is . . . internet talk. Dont assume it translates to real life stuff.

[b]As for you i can only give u one advice . . . when a man doesnt want to talk to you, dont leave 43 missed calls, dont leave nasty voice mails, dont leave nasty text messages. I WILL NOT RESPOND.
You can call the above a lie, there is a reason phone records exis[/b]t.

Will you guys pls stop talking in riddles and explain yourselves proper?

Thanks
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2010
4 Play:

shattap! angry
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by spikedcylinder: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2010
davidylan:

As for you i can only give u one advice . . . when a man doesnt want to talk to you, dont leave 43 missed calls, dont leave nasty voice mails, dont leave nasty text messages. I WILL NOT RESPOND.
You can call the above a lie, there is a reason phone records exist.

Ewo!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Missed calls? To you? Me? Text messages?!?!?!?!?!
Last time I called you was last year when you sent me a text in the middle of the day and I called you back. I didn't even know it was you because I didn't have your number stored. All of a sudden, I am leaving 43 missed calls?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked 43 for that matter?!?!?!?! grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Jesus bleeding wept!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please, show the records o. I beg you, SHOW IT!!!!
Chai David, I fear you o! shocked
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2010
spikedcylinder:

I don talk my own finish. STOP YOUR LIES DAVID, THEY WON'T GET YOU ANYWHERE.
And also, stop your snide comments. They've been going on for a while and I have been ignoring them. Not this time, you hear? Not this time.
Liar!

hmm lies like what? I dont understand . . . do text messages, missed calls, calling with "unknown" several times, nasty voicemails, crying over doyin13 . . . when did all those become "lies"? undecided

i'm man enough to take mistakes i make . . . dont call me a child if you cant do the same. grow up too.
Re: Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! by 4Play(m): 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2010
jennykadry:

Make I hiaaa word, no be you dey flirt the other day? kedu ka i'mere kiss kiss

I'm good. Good to see NL hasn't changed much.  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Ordeal With Nigeria Immigration Officers / 2022: A Year To Be Extra Careful / WORLDS FATTEST WOMAN (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.