Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (53124 Views)

How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. / How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by sanmtiago(m): 12:37am On Mar 14, 2019
Sorry my write up may be lengthy but I'll try as much as possible to be concise

I don't usually see myself as a ladies man cause i'm just a simple person who likes it low key but ladies keep coming around. Of course I like women but I'm not the type who has that excessive impulse to have a woman around me for sex and all that romantic ish. I do have sex when I want to cause I have a girlfriend and I'm loyal to her also. I'm not loyal to her because I love her so much i think I'm loyal because I technically have this inherent self discipline so I hardly chase women. I've dated my girl friend for 2yrs and I've never cheated on her even when I've a deluge of girls flocking around me.

I'm a final year student in my mid twenties and my girl in her early twenties. I don't cohabit cause it doesn't appeal to me so all she does is visit and spend the weekend at my house at times.

Now down to the subject matter I make friends irrespective of their sex but the thing is most of the females I make friends with always want to take the friendship further, they visit me at late hours at times 8pm, 9pm and they stay beyond 10pm and once it's after 10 they begin to give frivolous excuses like, I don't think it'd be safe going home alone by this time of the night or they say they've locked my hostel gate so I literally have no choice than to let them pass the night.

The shocking thing is they begin to make romantic demands like 'can you pls cuddle me I'm cold' I find it so disrespectful cause they know full well I have a girlfriend and I'm not that kind of guy they think I'm.

It happens too often and I'm no longer comfortable with it at this same time I don't want to lose friends as they're nice people. Even as much as my girl knows my level of honesty and discipline she still nervous breakdown because of the inordinate amount of calls from this so called Jezebels.

Please how do I curb this without losing friends cause like I said earlier they're nice and to some extent they've been helpful.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by 2dice01: 12:42am On Mar 14, 2019
Lemme carry my chair here

Lets wait for the elderly elders grin

319 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 14, 2019
undecided

Just tell them you steal pants.

474 Likes 27 Shares

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by maurogames: 12:45am On Mar 14, 2019
nice...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by BOOOMNAIJA: 1:09am On Mar 14, 2019
OP FOR UR MIND.....

319 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by BOOOMNAIJA: 1:11am On Mar 14, 2019
PASS THEIR NUMBERS TO ME.....I WOULD BE ACTING TO THEM ON UR BEHALF

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 14, 2019
same thing wif me smiley smiley. right from primary school till university ladies draw close to me.. there was a day i was traveling back home from school and i got to chat with a lady seating beside me. the way we wer communicating felt as if we've known each other for years.. long story short she invited me to visit her place... this is someone i just met in the bus..... anything i do or say how ever odd it may be seems to attract ladies to me... although am very friendly i don't like drawing attention to myself so i try not to get too comfortable wif them... people who don't know me will think am a flirt because of the way ladies stick around. its not money( who dash me), its not sex. they just love being around in fact if i was a monster or a randy person, i would have slept with lots of women.... back in sec school seniors would always put me in their black book. they didn't understand how i do it, talk and flow with their mates and seniors freely like i was using magic.... now i cant keep a girlfriend because they ones I've loved genuinely felt insecure because of the way they see ladies around. they don't believe i can date only them when a finer, richer or smarter person is around the corner. they just prefer being friends. am scared it'll affect me in future before or after i settle down...... cry cry

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Rickjordan(m): 2:18am On Mar 14, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by hardeycute(m): 3:41am On Mar 14, 2019
I understand your worries. There is this girl I want to cut off like mad, she's overbearing and the mistake I did was letting her know my place

104 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by abdeiz(m): 4:01am On Mar 14, 2019
Maybe you should actually SHOW them you are taken.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by hopeforcharles(m): 6:27am On Mar 14, 2019
Just make sure u keep resisting them till you get that usefulness they are to you and you leave, remember you will soon be out of school its not like its a life long issue

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by anochuko01(m): 6:31am On Mar 14, 2019
one day your resistance may reach its limit if youre not careful... and when there is a will, there is a way

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by femi4: 6:40am On Mar 14, 2019
sanmtiago:

i don't usually see myself as a ladies man cause i'm just a simple person who likes it low key but ladies keep coming around. Of course I like women but I'm not the type who has that excessive impulse to have a woman around me for sex and all that romantic ish. I do have sex when I want to cause I have a girlfriend and I'm loyal to her also. I'm not loyal to her because I love her so much i think I'm loyal because I technically have this inherent self discipline so I hardly chase women. I've dated my girl friend for 2yrs and I've never cheated on her even when I've a deluge of girls flocking around me.
I'm a final year student in my mid twenties and my girl in her early twenties. I don't cohabit cause it doesn't appeal to me so all she does is visit and spend the weekend at my house at times. now down to the subject matter I make friends irrespective of their sex but the thing is most of the females I make friends with always want to take the friendship further,they visit me at late hours at times 8pm,9pm and they stay beyond 10pm and once it's after 10 they begin to give frivolous excuses like,I don't think it'd be safe going home alone by this time of the night or they say they've locked my hostel gate so I literally have no choice than to let them pass the night the shocking thing is they begin to make romantic demands like 'can you pls cuddle me I'm cold' I find it so disrespectful cause they know full well I have a girlfriend and I'm not that kind of guy they think I'm. It happens too often and I'm no longer comfortable with it at this same time I don't want to lose friends as they're nice people. Even as much as my girl knows my level of honesty and discipline she still nervous breakdown because of the inordinate amount of calls from this so called Jezebels. Please how do I curb this without losing friends cause like I said earlier they're nice and to some extent they've been helpful.
Thank God, you didn't use "fully well". Tired of seeing that shit!

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 14, 2019
This Op personality is damn scarce and ought to b cherished. Op u have my full respect if what u pasted there is d truth. Kindly get a good tactics on discharging the ladies respectfully.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 14, 2019
Why do they come to your place? Do you feed them ice cream and candy?You don't know how to get rid of people, are you some kind of ajebo?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Preshy561(f): 7:48am On Mar 14, 2019
Wow!! Such a rare gem.

Seems the guys on This thread are sensible too. wink

Keep it up, as you are already graduating, you will soon leave and then, keep them at arms length. The distance Will make their infatuation die naturally.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by sanmtiago(m): 8:03am On Mar 14, 2019
femi4:
Thank God, you didn't use "fully well". Tired of seeing that shit!
lol not everyone knows this correct one so kindly correct anyone who uses ‘full well’ erroneously. Thanks!

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by sanmtiago(m): 8:05am On Mar 14, 2019
Preshy561:
Wow!! Such a rare gem.

Seems the guys on This thread are sensible too. wink

Keep it up, as you are already graduating, you will soon leave and then, keep them at arms length. The distance Will make their infatuation die naturally.
alright thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by sanmtiago(m): 8:08am On Mar 14, 2019
effnepa:
Why do they come to your place? Do you feed them ice cream and candy?You don't know how to get rid of people, are you some kind of ajebo?
yes they term me ajebo’ and I find it relatively annoying cause they see me as who they can easily play a sly one on.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by sanmtiago(m): 8:09am On Mar 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
This Op personality is damn scarce and ought to b cherished. Op u have my full respect if what u pasted there is d truth. Kindly get a good tactics on discharging the ladies respectfully.
i don’t necessarily have to lie to elicit advice. Anyway thanks

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by sanmtiago(m): 8:11am On Mar 14, 2019
hopeforcharles:
Just make sure u keep resisting them till you get that usefulness they are to you and you leave, remember you will soon be out of school its not like its a life long issue
i just hope it stops soon cause most em them can be so tempting at times

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by sanmtiago(m): 8:11am On Mar 14, 2019
abdeiz:
Maybe you should actually SHOW them you are taken.

Or its just the technique your village people wan use catch you. grin grin
they know I have a girlfriend that’s the most annoying part.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by sanmtiago(m): 8:14am On Mar 14, 2019
hardeycute:
I understand your worries. There is this girl I want to cut off like mad, she's overbearing and the mistake I did was letting her know my place
she won’t let you go the moment she knows your place.she will so disturb you like you’re in possession of her kidney grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by jordyspices: 9:04am On Mar 14, 2019
Lie mohammed pikin continu

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by popweezy(m): 9:09am On Mar 14, 2019
TELL THEM YOU WANT TO BUY BENZ

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Burgerlomo: 9:12am On Mar 14, 2019
You can politely do that by giving them my number cool

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by sanmtiago(m): 9:52am On Mar 14, 2019
jordyspices:
Lie mohammed pikin continu
who you be were l wann lie to bros?? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Headlesschicken(m): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2019
undecided Stop making friends with gals that stay in d hostel,most of em need help n not love,they might give u sex for free,buh all dey want x help take note n stop confusing yuhself...

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by BlackfireX: 10:39am On Mar 14, 2019
Steal there pants..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 14, 2019
Yeye guy, people wey you suppose dey nyash nyash all of them angry angry angry

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by kollinzgee(m): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2019
sanmtiago:

i don't usually see myself as a ladies man cause i'm just a simple person who likes it low key but ladies keep coming around. Of course I like women but I'm not the type who has that excessive impulse to have a woman around me for sex and all that romantic ish. I do have sex when I want to cause I have a girlfriend and I'm loyal to her also. I'm not loyal to her because I love her so much i think I'm loyal because I technically have this inherent self discipline so I hardly chase women. I've dated my girl friend for 2yrs and I've never cheated on her even when I've a deluge of girls flocking around me.
I'm a final year student in my mid twenties and my girl in her early twenties. I don't cohabit cause it doesn't appeal to me so all she does is visit and spend the weekend at my house at times. now down to the subject matter I make friends irrespective of their sex but the thing is most of the females I make friends with always want to take the friendship further,they visit me at late hours at times 8pm,9pm and they stay beyond 10pm and once it's after 10 they begin to give frivolous excuses like,I don't think it'd be safe going home alone by this time of the night or they say they've locked my hostel gate so I literally have no choice than to let them pass the night the shocking thing is they begin to make romantic demands like 'can you pls cuddle me I'm cold' I find it so disrespectful cause they know full well I have a girlfriend and I'm not that kind of guy they think I'm. It happens too often and I'm no longer comfortable with it at this same time I don't want to lose friends as they're nice people. Even as much as my girl knows my level of honesty and discipline she still nervous breakdown because of the inordinate amount of calls from this so called Jezebels. Please how do I curb this without losing friends cause like I said earlier they're nice and to some extent they've been helpful.

Alphamale spotted ,op you never see anything at all ,they more you resist girls the more they keep coming you know why ?becoz women cannot handle rejection unlike we the men, especially when you reject them politely they are not used to it they will keep trying hoping you change your mind the more you resist the stronger the attraction.we are almost the same just that i use tactics but yours comes naturally grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? by sanmtiago(m): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2019
illitrate:
Yeye guy, people wey you suppose dey nyash nyash all of them angry angry angry
perhaps if you had read my post clearly you'd notice I said I'm not that kinda guy bro!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Two Plus-Sized Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.