Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! (275878 Views)

5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever / Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by sabbi(m): 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2007
Make a list of romantic words such as: everlasting, enduring, cherish, adore, beloved, passion, etc. and write her beautiful love letters.

· Find out what she likes and take her dancing, even if it’s salsa.

· Sing or serenade her with a musical instrument.

· Learn how to cook her favorite dish and keep making it even after the wedding.

· Walk her dog without being asked.

· Buy her a bike and make sure you spend quality time biking together.

· Take walks at night, especially after a heavy meal.

· If you don’t like romantic movies, tell her. She will appreciate your honesty and be fine watching these with her girlfriends.

· Treat her mother and sister to lunch or send them flowers on their birthdays. (This is such an important and loving gesture it should be number one.)

· Look for new things happening in your community: plays, programs, musicals, festivals, and museum exhibits. Even after you are married, seek out new entertainment that will keep you both stimulated and the relationship thriving.

· Find special ways to include her family in your wedding decision-making. Ask her brother for advice on renting limousines or her father on travel arrangements. Make sure your own parents reach out to hers to guarantee one big happy future.

· Make sure she knows about how and when to have her car serviced. Teach her how to change a flat tire.

· Ask her about her day and really listen. If she’s having trouble with co-workers, she may just need to vent.

· When she’s looking her worst, look her in the eyes and tell her how beautiful she is.

· When she starts to cry, you don’t need to say anything. Just hold her close in your loving embrace.

9 Likes

Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2007
whao, can a really do all that?
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by samsilo(m): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2007
Your list long sha, but knowing women you are just starting.
I will add two very crucial items,
15 . this should probably be No. 1 or 2 . Regular and satisfactory sex.
16. Never relax, i.e.[b]be very very sensitive[/b]to her feelings. Most women are so temperamental, moody, call it
whatever you like . From my experience even women that feel they know themselves or are very changeable in their attitudes and feelings.So if you relax and think you've got her figured you will soon run into trouble .

1 Like

Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by anabell(f): 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2007
wow dat sooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet

1 Like

Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by adeboo(f): 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2007
Na wa o. Some good stuff here sha

Whats the deal with buying her a bike?

All this is all good but the list semms like something that oyinbo women will appreciate, i dont know if our culture will facilitate all these things.

1 Like

Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by alabiyemmy(m): 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2007
all these because you want a gir? Is it that hard realy?
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by IBBFan(m): 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2007
@adeboo
thank you very much.

naija man dance salsa?? shocked

or get you a bike and STILL go biking with you when he's ashamed of you getting overweight?

when a naija man tells a lady she's looking beautiful even when she's looking worst, then he wants to have some kitten.

so if the guy's a drummer, he'll start drumming at past 11pm in the night cos he's trying to be romantic? unless he's D'Banj, then he can play the mouth organ even at the ungodliest hour.

to a naija man, the woman's place is in the kitchen. he only goes there when he's extremely hungry and can't wait for the food on the gas/stove to get to him.

naija chics hardly have dogs, especially those poodles and the likes. it's even the guys who have rottweilers, pitbulls, etc maybe they'd work the dog together (she'll hold the dog). that's romantic!

after a heavy meal, a naija man wants to relax and watch news or pick up a sports magazine.

good thing you know naija guys don't have time for romantic movies. whatever happened to sci-fi, adventure, action, thriller and horror?

she's not yet a fiance[i]e[/i]. so why bother about her mother? as for the sister, naija men are ashawoic in nature. he might just develop a stiffler for her. you never know, ek se!

if she likes the annual eyo festival, no qualms. but she should be prepared to receive her cane strokes alone and run for safety by herself. no naija man is willing to lay down his life for his mother, how much more an ordinary girlfriend.

if a naija man's mother didn't get the limo treatment during her own wedding, that might flop. you know mothers na!!

about her car being serviced, that will so not happen. unless she asks! why would he worry about her car (that's if she even has one cos naija girls like front seat of their boyfriend motor pass the chair wey dey front of tv for her papa house) when he's thinking about grooving on the weekend? changing a flat tire, most definitely she'll learn. wink

he'll definitely ask how her day went but listening is not really important to a naija guy. she'll still have to go into the kitchen to prepare supper.

have a nice day, y'all! cool

7 Likes

Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by bluenubian(f): 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2007
teehee grin "walk her dog", i like that, my bf walks my chihuahua, its so cute seeing a 6'2'' dude walking a 2 lbs chihuahua on a pink leash. now thats love *blushes* kiss
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 28, 2011
FAIL.
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by denny4ril: 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2011
wink 1. tell her what she does perfectly well. ladies love to be told that and will fall for U anytime. I once told a lady that her spoken english was great. she could not believe it as nobody, even her spouse has ever told her that

2. provide solution to an obvious problem. any woman will regard U for that

1 Like

Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by Goldieluks: 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2011
How sweet.
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by MMM2(m): 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2011
16. angry
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by Goldieluks: 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by pendo89(f): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2011
IBB Fan:

@adeboo
thank you very much.

so if the guy's a drummer, he'll start drumming at past 11pm in the night cos he's trying to be romantic? grin grin

to a naija man, the woman's place is in the kitchen. he only goes there when he's extremely hungry and can't wait for the food on the gas/stove to get to him.

after a heavy meal, a naija man wants to relax [/b]and watch news or pick up a sports magazine.
[b]
good thing you know naija guys don't have time for romantic movies. [/b

she's not yet a fiance[i]e[/i]. so why bother about her mother? as for the sister, naija men are ashawoic in nature. he might just develop a stiffler for her. you never know, ek se!
[b]
if she likes the annual eyo festival, no qualms. but she should be prepared to receive her cane strokes alone
and run for safety by herself.

if a naija man's mother didn't get the limo treatment during her own wedding, that might flop. you know mothers na!!

about her car being serviced, that will so not happen.
unless she asks! why would he worry about her car (that's if she even has one cos naija girls like front seat of their boyfriend motor pass the chair wey dey front of tv for her papa house) when he's thinking about grooving on the weekend? changing a flat tire, most definitely she'll learn. wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ooooh my ribs gosh.Romantic drumming!!

I was just about to say that it sounds all sweet and good in theory but realistically no.
Now this dude summarised it well. grin very funny esp the drumming bit.

All I can advise a guy is to be himself,act like a man, and know how to impress a lady.
Know what makes a lady tick and remember the same standard doesn't apply to all ladies.
We are very different when it comes to impressions and what makes us tick. grin grin
Putting up a show like above is the key to failure.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by Tosinville(m): 10:24pm On Aug 14, 2011
OP, what you posted are for the white ladies while NL is a Nigerian site. Dance salsa for what only if i know how to dance it, walk her dog 4 what? take a walk after meal? thats some kind of bullshit even do am dating a white lady, i don't have time for all these crap, man.
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by 195(f): 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2011
smh
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by Goldwura(f): 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2012
Wow! Dis is really kool nd i fink evri reasonable naija guy should try all these
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by roymary: 1:42am On Aug 21, 2012
Impress ko...Express ni

1 Like

Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by Nobody: 4:42am On Aug 21, 2012
Bull crap. Just deliver a Heavy payload. Ogasm makes every woman think they are in love and will never leave you forever.

1 Like

Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by xpensivethony: 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2012
All this withoug money is imcomplete..

1 Like

Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by xcitedjay(m): 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2012
sabbi: Make a list of romantic words such as: everlasting, enduring, cherish, adore, beloved, passion, etc. and write her beautiful love letters.

· Learn how to cook her favorite dish and keep making it even after the wedding.

· If you don’t like romantic movies, tell her. She will appreciate your honesty and be fine watching these with her girlfriends.

· Treat her mother and sister to lunch or send them flowers on their birthdays. (This is such an important and loving gesture it should be number one.)

· Look for new things happening in your community: plays, programs, musicals, festivals, and museum exhibits. Even after you are married, seek out new entertainment that will keep you both stimulated and the relationship thriving.

· Find special ways to include her family in your wedding decision-making. Ask her brother for advice on renting limousines or her father on travel arrangements. Make sure your own parents reach out to hers to guarantee one big happy future.

· Make sure she knows about how and when to have her car serviced. Teach her how to change a flat tire.

· Ask her about her day and really listen. If she’s having trouble with co-workers, she may just need to vent.

· When she’s looking her worst, look her in the eyes and tell her how beautiful she is.

· When she starts to cry, you don’t need to say anything. Just hold her close in your loving embrace.

Did all 15 but we're no more together. Was I suppose to do them Forever?
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by shevon: 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2012
Abegi! All these naija gals whey dem eye don tear?
Two things: Sabi Bleep well and get moni. Period.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by shevon: 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2012
Abegi! All these naija gals whey dem eye don tear?
Two things: Sabi Bleep well and get moni. Period.
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by coolgeorge: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2012
Yeah, not a bad idea in an IDEAL settings!
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2012
When i read some post on nairaland, i believe been faithful to your wife and child is possible. tho sometimes they RULES can be long to remember. sha the one wei i fit i apply, if she gree i do.
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by NEROSKY(m): 12:33am On Sep 16, 2012
sabbi: Make a list of romantic words such as: everlasting, enduring, cherish, adore, beloved, passion, etc. and write her beautiful love letters.

oga we dnt need this copy and paste 4rm oyibo site.. This is nt 4 naija girls'''
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by bigmaut: 12:37am On Sep 16, 2012
All these western copy & paste stuff dnt work in naija try those on yur woman u spoil her 2 "point of no repair" instaed of appreciation she gon cry all nite long like a lil' baby gal ;
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 16, 2012

apply some of these suggestions †☺ some Nigerian women Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd risk being morphed into an Okon.
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by MyneWhite1(f): 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
Love nwantititi
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by 190: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
IBB Fan: @adeboo
thank you very much.

or get you a bike and STILL go biking with you when he's ashamed of you getting overweight?

when a naija man tells a lady she's looking beautiful even when she's looking worst, then he wants to have some kitten.

so if the guy's a drummer, he'll start drumming at past 11pm in the night cos he's trying to be romantic? unless he's D'Banj, then he can play the mouth organ even at the ungodliest hour.

naija chics hardly have dogs, especially those poodles and the likes. it's even the guys who have rottweilers, pitbulls, etc maybe they'd work the dog together (she'll hold the dog). that's romantic!

after a heavy meal, a naija man wants to relax and watch news or pick up a sports magazine.

good thing you know naija guys don't have time for romantic movies. whatever happened to sci-fi, adventure, action, thriller and horror?

if she likes the annual eyo festival, no qualms. but she should be prepared to receive her cane strokes alone and run for safety by herself. no naija man is willing to lay down his life for his mother, how much more an ordinary girlfriend.

about her car being serviced, that will so not happen. unless she asks! why would he worry about her car (that's if she even has one cos naija girls like front seat of their boyfriend motor pass the chair wey dey front of tv for her papa house) when he's thinking about grooving on the weekend? changing a flat tire, most definitely she'll learn. wink

he'll definitely ask how her day went but listening is not really important to a naija guy. she'll still have to go into the kitchen to prepare supper.

have a nice day, y'all! cool

Rotfl
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by topraj22: 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2012
grin grin D@sabbi...ma guy u 4ny gon.nna na money na im naija gurls saabi.no dull urself...
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by marlockj: 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mke ur moni here. B4 U̶̲̥̅̊ buy gift for ur bf and gf.follow d link below http:///14whbcz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) / What Is Love? Give Me The Full Meaning The L.o.v.e / 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.