Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! (275882 Views)

5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever / Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by Tonyfrancis(m): 10:38am On Dec 07, 2013
Na naija we dey ooh,abeggy!
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by MightyFortress: 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
Everly true...
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 08, 2013
@op,only poor broke Guys will do this shit !! Even the ladies commeting here know u are talking NONSENCE! Even the bible said it.,that MONEY ANSWERETH ALL THINGS.,what u listed is nice.,but witout money,it's nonsence.WITH MONEY,u don't hav to go thru all this. Then another thing,u should be good in bed. I thinks dat's all.MONEY AND GOOD Bleep!
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 08, 2013
Give nairaland guys advice and they won't listen...instead the same fools will come back and make noise about how they don't know what women want angry
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by Caseless: 9:42am On Dec 08, 2013
IBB Fan: @adeboo
thank you very much.

naija man dance salsa?? shocked

or get you a bike and STILL go biking with you when he's ashamed of you getting overweight?

when a naija man tells a lady she's looking beautiful even when she's looking worst, then he wants to have some kitten.

so if the guy's a drummer, he'll start drumming at past 11pm in the night cos he's trying to be romantic? unless he's D'Banj, then he can play the mouth organ even at the ungodliest hour.

to a naija man, the woman's place is in the kitchen. he only goes there when he's extremely hungry and can't wait for the food on the gas/stove to get to him.

naija chics hardly have dogs, especially those poodles and the likes. it's even the guys who have rottweilers, pitbulls, etc maybe they'd work the dog together (she'll hold the dog). that's romantic!

after a heavy meal, a naija man wants to relax and watch news or pick up a sports magazine.

good thing you know naija guys don't have time for romantic movies. whatever happened to sci-fi, adventure, action, thriller and horror?

she's not yet a fiance[i]e[/i]. so why bother about her mother? as for the sister, naija men are ashawoic in nature. he might just develop a stiffler for her. you never know, ek se!

if she likes the annual eyo festival, no qualms. but she should be prepared to receive her cane strokes alone and run for safety by herself. no naija man is willing to lay down his life for his mother, how much more an ordinary girlfriend.

if a naija man's mother didn't get the limo treatment during her own wedding, that might flop. you know mothers na!!

about her car being serviced, that will so not happen. unless she asks! why would he worry about her car (that's if she even has one cos naija girls like front seat of their boyfriend motor pass the chair wey dey front of tv for her papa house) when he's thinking about grooving on the weekend? changing a flat tire, most definitely she'll learn. wink

he'll definitely ask how her day went but listening is not really important to a naija guy. she'll still have to go into the kitchen to prepare supper.

have a nice day, y'all! cool
kaiaa! dis guy describe me finish!

those stuffs are oyibotic and cannot be put to play here in nigeria. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by Caseless: 9:44am On Dec 08, 2013
Mondisweets: Give nairaland guys advice and they won't listen...instead the same fools will come back and make noise about how they don't know what women want angry
oboi, see pain shocked shocked

wake up, bukato is not gonna do all that; they're too oyibotic! sad sad
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 08, 2013
mubowa: whao, can a really do all that?
women; the most mysterious specie ever. I just don't attempt to try to understand them.
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by oluwashaddow(m): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2013
if u try all this I can assure u all u will be to them is just a sweet n good guy,but if u can always give dem good sex n if u have money buy dem nice gadgets..... walahi talahi u are d bomb..
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by Jesseca: 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
That nice
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by Princessoyinkan(f): 12:44am On Sep 08, 2014
[color=#000000][/color]
sabbi: Make a list of romantic words such as: everlasting, enduring, cherish, adore, beloved, passion, etc. and write her beautiful love letters.

· Find out what she likes and take her dancing, even if it’s salsa.

· Sing or serenade her with a musical instrument.

· Learn how to cook her favorite dish and keep making it even after the wedding.

· Walk her dog without being asked.

· Buy her a bike and make sure you spend quality time biking together.

· Take walks at night, especially after a heavy meal.

· If you don’t like romantic movies, tell her. She will appreciate your honesty and be fine watching these with her girlfriends.

· Treat her mother and sister to lunch or send them flowers on their birthdays. (This is such an important and loving gesture it should be number one.)

· Look for new things happening in your community: plays, programs, musicals, festivals, and museum exhibits. Even after you are married, seek out new entertainment that will keep you both stimulated and the relationship thriving.

· Find special ways to include her family in your wedding decision-making. Ask her brother for advice on renting limousines or her father on travel arrangements. Make sure your own parents reach out to hers to guarantee one big happy future.

· Make sure she knows about how and when to have her car serviced. Teach her how to change a flat tire.

· Ask her about her day and really listen. If she’s having trouble with co-workers, she may just need to vent.

· When she’s looking her worst, look her in the eyes and tell her how beautiful she is.

· When she starts to cry, you don’t need to say anything. Just hold her close in your loving embrace.

sabbi: Make a list of romantic words such as: everlasting, enduring, cherish, adore, beloved, passion, etc. and write her beautiful love letters.

· Learn how to cook her favorite dish and keep making it even after the wedding.

· If you don’t like romantic movies, tell her. She will appreciate your honesty and be fine watching these with her girlfriends.

· Treat her mother and sister to lunch or send them flowers on their birthdays. (This is such an important and loving gesture it should be number one.)

· Look for new things happening in your community: plays, programs, musicals, festivals, and museum exhibits. Even after you are married, seek out new entertainment that will keep you both stimulated and the relationship thriving.

· Find special ways to include her family in your wedding decision-making. Ask her brother for advice on renting limousines or her father on travel arrangements. Make sure your own parents reach out to hers to guarantee one big happy future.

· Make sure she knows about how and when to have her car serviced. Teach her how to change a flat tire.

· Ask her about her day and really listen. If she’s having trouble with co-workers, she may just need to vent.

· When she’s looking her worst, look her in the eyes and tell her how beautiful she is.

· When she starts to cry, you don’t need to say anything. Just hold her close in your loving embrace.

Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by MisterLongman(m): 1:06am On Sep 08, 2014

I will only do this for my wifey not for a girl am not even sure I will marry.
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by DECOtech(m): 7:51am On Sep 08, 2014
sabbi:

How many 9ja girls own dogs or even know how to ride a bike? Only few 9ja girls are fun to be with. Someone shld please come up with 15 Secrets to make us guys luv them. (Iya basira n Love portion excluded oh)
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by jackmanbanks(m): 6:38am On May 07, 2015
Hello my name is Mark am form CANADA but live all my life in UK, am here to tell you about my love story. When I first entered UK I came across a very beautiful and sexy lady and I fell in love with her so I have option then to ask her for a date which she agreed so that was how our love began still one day she just woke up and told me it was over between both of us and that moment I wanted to end my life cause I was planing to get marred to her so I didn't know what to do still I came across a number on the net asking to call if I need help on my bad relationship so I had to call the number my friends as am telling you my story I want to lit you know that am happily marred to her with the help of the man I saw his number on the net, so please if you are having the same problem I was once having please you are free to call him to help you out on +2348107233898, +2348054050728
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by jackmanbanks(m): 6:45am On May 07, 2015
Hello my name is Mark am form CANADA but live all my life in UK, am here to tell you about my love story. When I first entered UK I came across a very beautiful and sexy lady and I fell in love with her so I have on other option then to ask her for a date which she agreed so that was how our love began, till one day she just woke up and told me it was over between both of us and that moment I wanted to end my life cause I was planing to get marred to her so I didn't know what to do till I came across a number on the net asking to call if I need help on my bad relationship so I had to call the number my friends as am telling you my story I want to lit you know that am happily marred to her with the help of the man I saw his contact on the net, so please if you are having the same problem I was once having please you are free to call him to help you out on +2348107233898, +2348054050728
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by Nobody: 6:54am On May 07, 2015
xpensivethony:
All this withoug money is imcomplete..
no mind them. when she finds a nigga that pays with hard currency, shell dump you without blinking an eye
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by Nobody: 6:59am On May 07, 2015
jackmanbanks:
Hello my name is Mark am form CANADA but live all my life in UK, am here to tell you about my love story. When I first entered UK I came across a very beautiful and sexy lady and I fell in love with her so I have on other option then to ask her for a date which she agreed so that was how our love began, till one day she just woke up and told me it was over between both of us and that moment I wanted to end my life cause I was planing to get marred to her so I didn't know what to do till I came across a number on the net asking to call if I need help on my bad relationship so I had to call the number my friends as am telling you my story I want to lit you know that am happily marred to her with the help of the man I saw his contact on the net, so please if you are having the same problem I was once having please you are free to call him to help you out on +2348107233898, +2348054050728
why don't you go help you're fellow UK guys? Nigga this is Nigeria, away with you're scam
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by davidsgal(f): 1:46am On Jan 05, 2016
Stress
Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by rutechng(m): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
Are You A Christian And Single?

"Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble"... Ecclesiastes 4:9(NLT)

ABOUT ACS
Agape Christian Singles(ACS) is the #1 Nigeria's Christian Singles community, dedicated to connecting Christian Singles in Nigeria.
It's FREE to join and there is no cost for a Basic Membership.
We have seasoned men of God (Life Coach), who are readily available to counseling, prayers, advice and answer your questions.

TRUST & SAFETY
We realise that people choose to join Agape Christian Singles because they want to meet other genuine Christian Singles in a safe and supportive environment.
As a Tech Savy Team, we are committed to the highest level of safety and security on our platform and at our social media.

COMMUNITY
Community is at the heart of what it means to be a Christian and we see Agape Christian Singles (ACS) as a small corner of the Internet which Christian Singles can call their own.

REWARD
We are giving FREE 1 year Gold Membership package to the first 500 members, to enjoy full features of the community.

TELL OTHERS.
Dont keep it to yourself, tell others! Be like Andrew who invited others to meet Jesus. "The first thing Andrew did was to find his brother Simon and tell him..." -John 1-41(NIV)

ARE YOU...?
Are you a christian and single (Never married, Divorced & Widowed- age 18 - 55)? Are you looking for your soul mate, activity partners, someone to pray with, roomates, study partners, or just a friend to talk to? Meeting Christian singles has never been more exciting and convenient.

FREE TO JOIN @ www.agapechristiansingles.com
Support: info@agapechristiansingles.com

THANKS.
Team ACS

Re: 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! by Sadiqwest(m): 11:35am On Jan 28, 2021
sabbi:
Make a list of romantic words such as: everlasting, enduring, cherish, adore, beloved, passion, etc. and write her beautiful love letters.

simps of the century, just because of sex

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) / What Is Love? Give Me The Full Meaning The L.o.v.e / 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.