Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? (12068 Views)

Do U Support This / Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent / Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by tommiekidd(m): 2:58am On Jan 14, 2006
eedris is very disgusting in da sense that the doesn't know what to put or design on his websites,he went ahead,he placed what happened between him and 50 cent,for people to know that he fought with 50 cent.
look at what da fjuking gay(eedris) said
    “He said 50 Cent told him that he didn't know that I was an artist. So I asked why they didn't tell him. He said they were sorry. He also said 50 Cent wanted to see me and shake hands with me and have a duet with me. I said I was not going to have any of such and I also told him that they should go and do what they ought to do. That was the point 50 Cent took the decision to go back to America immediately.”
   just because he wants to be happy''i fought with 50 cent'' rubbish maan.
eedris is rubbish maan.

Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by luvu567(f): 4:45am On Jan 14, 2006
i agree with that Edris is so dumb and ugly
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by tommiekidd(m): 4:46am On Jan 14, 2006
how come,u'd got all my posts?
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by 2nde(m): 5:15am On Jan 16, 2006
They are both insane. 50 is just a snitch while Eedris just wanted to prove one stupid ruggedness.
I dont support both team
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by ldollier(f): 6:35am On Jan 16, 2006
2nde:

They are both insane. 50 is just a snitch while Eedris just wanted to prove one stupid ruggedness.
I don't support both team

again, sweety fiddy aint a snitch. i cant stand ruggedman, he cant even rap talkless of sing. am glad ruggedman ended his career. well i really dont have to tell yall whom i support. do i? gggggggggggg G-UNIT
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by badman(m): 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2006
i think eedris was been childish , fighting over sit , it means in his house wen a visitor comes he can even blow him 4 sitting on his chair
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by demmy(m): 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2006
This is so old. Why bring it up?
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by tommiekidd(m): 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2006
i fink,eedris is so crazy,he even pasted the matter on his damn website,and what on earth is dat for?
cuz he's happy he had a quarrel with a star.lol grin
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by eveseh(f): 11:32pm On Apr 22, 2006
i support 5o his cool

Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:35pm On Apr 22, 2006
50 all da way!!!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by eveseh(f): 11:39pm On Apr 22, 2006
he's on da top he's on top of the world man

Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by tommiekidd(m): 11:54pm On Apr 23, 2006
yeah man,50 is da bomb,anyway i like eedris new song about 50cent ''50cent'' it was cool though.
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by babymine(f): 2:34pm On Apr 26, 2006
50 Cents. grin
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by ladebi(m): 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2006
what were you doin at eedris website dont tell me you went to check it out,cos i know you went as a Viewer.
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by tommiekidd(m): 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2006
ladebi:

what were you doin at eedris website don't tell me you went to check it out,because i know you went as a Viewer.
u better shut-up,it seems he had been feeding u.
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by tommiekidd(m): 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2006
50 can never be compared with eedris
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by 2nde(m): 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2006
why did you bring up the topic in the first place when you know that cannot be compared?
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by eveseh(f): 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2006
2nde:

why did you bring up the topic in the first place when you know that cannot be compared?

tell hi my brother,
u know some people just do somethings without thinking undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by 2nde(m): 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2006
eveseh:

tell hi my brother,
u know some people just do somethings without thinking undecided undecided undecided undecided
cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by eveseh(f): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2006
2nde:

cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed

yea,that's true they do something without thinking if the thing
is wrong or right
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by tommiekidd(m): 9:53am On Apr 28, 2006
Meanwhile,this is just a topic in which u can express ur feelings and opinion,
eveseh:

tell hi my brother,
i can blame u eveseh,cuz u don't know whom 2nde is, so take the topic or leave it.
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:25am On Apr 28, 2006
Well. I don't really like Eedris anyways. So I'd say I support 50. wink cheesy
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by eveseh(f): 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2006
tommiekidd:

Meanwhile,this is just a topic in which u can express your feelings and opinion,i can blame u eveseh,because u don't know whom 2nde is, so take the topic or leave it.

and how do u mean about that,take the topic and leave it?

urself wrote that thing,if u know 5o cant be compares to abdulkareen than
why did u put it there,abeg just pass with ya won
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by 2nde(m): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2006
tommiekidd:

i can blame u eveseh,because u don't know whom 2nde is,
hey tommie, you really need to explain that statement you made. You really need to elaborate what you mean.
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by tommiekidd(m): 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2006
eveseh:

abeg just pass with ya won
sorry,is that english,french,german or spanish?
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by eveseh(f): 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2006
tommiekidd:

sorry,is that english,french,german or spanish?

oooh,real english,
and do you have problem with that,guess u dont tongue
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by tommiekidd(m): 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,not funny angry
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by eveseh(f): 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2006
tommiekidd:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,not funny angry
and who think is funny mr tommy kiss grin grin grin grin
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by 2nde(m): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2006
eveseh:

oooh,real english,
and do you have problem with that,guess u don't tongue
@ tommiekid, i'm still waiting for your godamn reply about who i am before i know what to say to you and hey. i aint joking here.
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by eveseh(f): 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2006
2nde:

@ tommiekid, i'm still waiting for your godamn reply about who i am before i know what to say to you and hey. i aint joking here.

dont mind him 2nde he's scared to reply you,he dont know what to say,

hey tommy go and reply him go and fgith ya friend man not a poor girl like me
go and reply 2nde
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by eveseh(f): 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2006
i told u he was scare,look now he's offline
Re: 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? by 2nde(m): 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2006
i know he's coming back. Just leave him.
Nigga talking as if he has an idea of who 2nde is, i beg watch that thing wey dey wag.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WaYemi Alade - Single And Searching Ft. Falz (Video) / Saint Haywhy "Picker Die Ft Mohbad Uchaylee (mp3 Download Audio) / Here's The Lyrics Of Only Me By 2face + Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.