Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Muma Gee Secretly Wed Prince Eke An Upcoming Nollywood Actor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muma Gee Secretly Wed Prince Eke An Upcoming Nollywood Actor (5580 Views)

Ice Prince And Maima Secretly Wed? - Olisa TV / Prince Eke And Muma Gee's Twins Are All Grown Up And So Cute (photos) / Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muma Gee Secretly Wed Prince Eke An Upcoming Nollywood Actor by MissyB1(m): 12:23am On Sep 03, 2010
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L011bWEtZ2VlMW5mYy5qcGc=&s=OS8zLzIwMTA=&w=600[/img]

Muma Gee

Finally, the super talented and energetic singer and entertainer; Muma Gee settles with Prince Eke, an upcoming Nollywood actor, at their marriage introduction and engagement party in her home town few days back. She confessed her heart could not contain her joy.

The husband who is about 8 years younger than her has since moved in with her in her Lagos appartment and drives around town in her expensive cars.

Could her wealth be the reason for this union? Hope the boy's family is part of this arrangement, all the same, www.nigeriafilms.com wishes the new couple the best of lucks.
Re: Muma Gee Secretly Wed Prince Eke An Upcoming Nollywood Actor by mamagee3(f): 12:44am On Sep 03, 2010
I don't understand the headache with Nairalanders and this muma gee.

There's only one mama-gee and that's me and no one else. cool
Re: Muma Gee Secretly Wed Prince Eke An Upcoming Nollywood Actor by Osama10(m): 12:58am On Sep 03, 2010
mama-gee:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muma Gee Secretly Wed Prince Eke An Upcoming Nollywood Actor by ikamefa(f): 1:42am On Sep 03, 2010
mama-gee:

Huh? did i just read that? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nnwanta-kere  you go school so?

muma gee is a  traditional -musician, grinding in 9ja

while you burrowed patience ozorkwor's pet-name given to her by her fans, burrowed ke?   " grin"

chei! ignorance is bliss grin grin grin
Re: Muma Gee Secretly Wed Prince Eke An Upcoming Nollywood Actor by spikedcylinder: 6:45am On Sep 03, 2010
Missy B:

The husband who is about 8 years younger than her has since moved in with her in her Lagos appartment and drives around town in her expensive cars.

Ahem. Trust Nigerian journalists to slip that in.
Re: Muma Gee Secretly Wed Prince Eke An Upcoming Nollywood Actor by rhymz(m): 7:33am On Sep 03, 2010
Hahahahaha. . . The last part of this amebo report got me cracking in hysteria on my bed.
Abeg make una free the lady, who won't jump on the offer? I mean mama-gee is still very attractive irrespective of what ppl say, if she say make I marry her,
o boy I will even without approval 4rm my parents(hehehe. . . .) Seriously, dis sugar mummy thingy is paying off pass yahoo. . .i got this friend in sch, he is what U can call a "pretty boy" and has got this aura that endearz the finest of galz in sch to him. During vacation 4rm sch, homey went to Abuja to see a friend, there and then, homey meets this very wealthy lady in her mid-thirties, and this lady just wont let him be.
My homeboy is in his mid-20s but is damn well groomed in the game, lucky enuf, the lady is pretty as well, even though controlling. Do U know that ever since this lady has been responsible ever since for my homey, when homey is in sch and broke, all he need do is hit her dial. The other I was with him, we were just lamenting our insolvent state only for a credit alert to buzz his phone, Guez what? Sugarmum has credited 50grand into his acc, this after like given hin 35 2wks ago when she visited homey in sch
if na u, shey U no go 4ckasibe ni? Abeg jare, nutin boosts a man's ego like pu$sssy paying for d!ck's services. . Lol. . Walahi, e dey swit die.
Re: Muma Gee Secretly Wed Prince Eke An Upcoming Nollywood Actor by foyeks2001(f): 9:19am On Sep 03, 2010
rhymz:

Hahahahaha. . . The last part of this amebo report got me cracking in hysteria on my bed.
Abeg make una free the lady, who won't jump on the offer? I mean mama-gee is still very attractive irrespective of what ppl say, if she say make I marry her,
o boy I will even without approval 4rm my parents(hehehe. . . .) Seriously, dis sugar mummy thingy is paying off pass yahoo. . .i got this friend in sch, he is what U can call a "pretty boy" and has got this aura that endearz the finest of galz in sch to him. During vacation 4rm sch, homey went to Abuja to see a friend, there and then, homey meets this very wealthy lady in her mid-thirties, and this lady just wont let him be.
My homeboy is in his mid-20s but is damn well groomed in the game, lucky enuf, the lady is pretty as well, even though controlling. Do U know that ever since this lady has been responsible ever since for my homey, when homey is in sch and broke, all he need do is hit her dial. The other I was with him, we were just lamenting our insolvent state only for a credit alert to buzz his phone, Guez what? Sugarmum has credited 50grand into his acc, this after like given hin 35 2wks ago when she visited homey in sch
if na u, shey U no go 4ckasibe ni? Abeg jare, nutin boosts a man's ego like pu$sssy paying for manliness's services. . Lol. . Walahi, e dey swit die.

sccheewww
shior
u beta becareful make u no go jam the one wey go use u for ritual,
my 2 cents ooo
Re: Muma Gee Secretly Wed Prince Eke An Upcoming Nollywood Actor by foyeks2001(f): 9:20am On Sep 03, 2010
mama-gee:

she is muma-gee not mama-gee

anyway, congrats gurl, enjoy it while it lasts
Re: Muma Gee Secretly Wed Prince Eke An Upcoming Nollywood Actor by rhymz(m): 10:16am On Sep 03, 2010
Foyeks
I bet U don't ve problems wit Young galz chasing after older men, right? Even you sef, U no go like marry guy wey dey ya age group, I lie?
nne shun jare! Nothin mei ga jare, afterall, all way na way?
Dont hate the playa, Hate da game!
Re: Muma Gee Secretly Wed Prince Eke An Upcoming Nollywood Actor by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2010
people, wetin !!! 8 years younger or not, the guy is a consenting adult for jumsake. Pls just wish them well n face ur own affairs. na waoooo

Congrats to muma-gee n her man.
Re: Muma Gee Secretly Wed Prince Eke An Upcoming Nollywood Actor by MrsSiena1(f): 12:15am On Sep 04, 2010
Mama Gee is married at last. Congrats On behalf of nairaland we wish you happy married life
Re: Muma Gee Secretly Wed Prince Eke An Upcoming Nollywood Actor by favouredjb(f): 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2010
Lol@on behalf of nairaland!lmao

Anyway,congratulations mumagee,start popping out d babies.
Re: Muma Gee Secretly Wed Prince Eke An Upcoming Nollywood Actor by mamagee3(f): 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2010
Mrs. Siena:

Mama Gee is married at last. Congrats On behalf of nairaland we wish you happy married life
Am I now a traditional musician? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muma Gee Secretly Wed Prince Eke An Upcoming Nollywood Actor by MrsSiena1(f): 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2010
Dang I thought it was you mama-gee, my bad.
Re: Muma Gee Secretly Wed Prince Eke An Upcoming Nollywood Actor by Dolemite(f): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2010
Mrs. Siena:

Dang I thought it was you mama-gee, my bad.
Now that is funny. grin
Re: Muma Gee Secretly Wed Prince Eke An Upcoming Nollywood Actor by Kunbee: 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2010
Hmmm
Re: Muma Gee Secretly Wed Prince Eke An Upcoming Nollywood Actor by damogulxx: 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2010
This is old news! I was the one who prayed for their intended marriage about 2 months ago in her surulere home when she wanted to perform a certain tradition rite with emeka Ike as the husbands best friend playing his part.
Re: Muma Gee Secretly Wed Prince Eke An Upcoming Nollywood Actor by damogulxx: 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2010
Mumagee openly confessed to me that it was either Prince Ebube or nobody else as he was her perfect match. Watching the two of them that day the love between them was so visible. Once again, God bless their union. How many of you know that mumagee is a chief in her community and so is Prince Ebube in his?

(1) (Reply)

Please My People, Help Me Thank God For Saving My Life From An Accident / Actress Fathia Balogun, Dayo Amusa And Bimbo Thomas Stun In Aso Ebi / Juliet Ibrahim Flaunts It All In New Sexy Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.