Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Lil Wayne Dreadluck Is Cut Off In The Prison ! Pics Included - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Wayne Dreadluck Is Cut Off In The Prison ! Pics Included (17199 Views)

See What This Babe Is Cut Doing With / African Beauty That Turned Down Lil Wayne. / Rate Didier Drogba's Wife (pix Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Wayne Dreadluck Is Cut Off In The Prison ! Pics Included by tope3x(m): 8:32am On Sep 03, 2010
i was looking on google today to know when lil wayne will be outta prison, and i got his pics where his dread is cut off, see pics and say what you feels?

Re: Lil Wayne Dreadluck Is Cut Off In The Prison ! Pics Included by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 03, 2010
this is a photoshop picture made about 2yrs ago.
btw inmates cannot wear diamond brace/earring while inside so you can be 150% sure that this picture wasnt taken inside. he had the brace taken out before going in, didnt you remember that he got a few more days of freedom thanks to that dentist visit?!
Re: Lil Wayne Dreadluck Is Cut Off In The Prison ! Pics Included by Ak4all(m): 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2010
He look like he is crying
Re: Lil Wayne Dreadluck Is Cut Off In The Prison ! Pics Included by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2010
^^^^^he's probably high as a kite. . . . . . . . . as usual!
Re: Lil Wayne Dreadluck Is Cut Off In The Prison ! Pics Included by naijadiva2(f): 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2010
i believed they said that pic was photo-shopped
Re: Lil Wayne Dreadluck Is Cut Off In The Prison ! Pics Included by Tosinville(m): 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2010
Its real.
Re: Lil Wayne Dreadluck Is Cut Off In The Prison ! Pics Included by Dolemite(f): 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2010
Totally photoshop.
Re: Lil Wayne Dreadluck Is Cut Off In The Prison ! Pics Included by mamagee3(f): 11:19pm On Sep 03, 2010
That pic was photoshopped!

Why would Lil wayne be photographed smiling in jail if it's real?
Re: Lil Wayne Dreadluck Is Cut Off In The Prison ! Pics Included by Mobinga: 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2010
Photo or no shop! The boy is damn ugly

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne Dreadluck Is Cut Off In The Prison ! Pics Included by mamagee3(f): 11:44pm On Sep 03, 2010
Mobinga:

Photo or no shop! The boy is damn ugly
We are just trying to make him feel happy a little bit. grin grin
Re: Lil Wayne Dreadluck Is Cut Off In The Prison ! Pics Included by Dolemite(f): 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2010
mama-gee:

. . .maybe because he saw a close friend in there?
Re: Lil Wayne Dreadluck Is Cut Off In The Prison ! Pics Included by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 04, 2010
mama-gee:

whats wrong with smiling in jail?! or you think that they are all crying like little babies?!
many people, even if they are scared, have to look tough and therefore make it look like they are ok and strong. . . . . . . . . . because if they dont, they will automatically become someone's biatch.
Re: Lil Wayne Dreadluck Is Cut Off In The Prison ! Pics Included by Dolemite(f): 12:06am On Sep 04, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

because if they dont, they will automatically become someone's biatch.
Sounds like he has experience?

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne Dreadluck Is Cut Off In The Prison ! Pics Included by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 04, 2010
^^^^at least if you are going to use the internet, educate yourself while browsing. everyone knows that people get ra-ped in jail, just check any jail documentary!

here is a clue: nobody knew what tossing the salad meant (or that people even did that, ask Oprah) UNTIL that famous jail documentary a few yrs back. . . . . . . . .educate yourself!

ps: i know about corruption in 9ja, serial killers in the US or pygmys in Papua New Guinea. . . . . . does that automatically mean that i have experience in it too?!
Re: Lil Wayne Dreadluck Is Cut Off In The Prison ! Pics Included by Dolemite(f): 5:01am On Sep 04, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^at least if you are going to use the internet, educate yourself while browsing. everyone knows that people get ra-ped in jail, just check any jail documentary!

here is a clue: nobody knew what tossing the salad meant (or that people even did that, ask Oprah) UNTIL that famous jail documentary a few yrs back. . . . . . . . .educate yourself!

ps: i know about corruption in 9ja, serial killers in the US or pygmys in Papua New Guinea. . . . . . does that automatically mean that i have experience in it too?!
No no no, you speak with an air of conviction bro, which could only mean one thing. . .you don dropped the soap fo real my nizzle!! you DA man!!  grin
Re: Lil Wayne Dreadluck Is Cut Off In The Prison ! Pics Included by tpiah: 6:51am On Sep 04, 2010
Ak4all:

He look like he is crying

that's because of the tear tattoo.

@photo

doesnt look real.
Re: Lil Wayne Dreadluck Is Cut Off In The Prison ! Pics Included by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2010
Dolemite:

No no no, you speak with an air of conviction bro, which could only mean one thing. . .you don dropped the soap fo real my nizzle!! you DA man!!  grin

oh!! so you know about "dropping the soap"?! if thats so then my reply to you should be:

Dolemite:

Sounds like he has experience?
Re: Lil Wayne Dreadluck Is Cut Off In The Prison ! Pics Included by Dolemite(f): 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2010
Dropping soap is a popular prison clique, you sir talk like you've actually experienced it. . . grin
Re: Lil Wayne Dreadluck Is Cut Off In The Prison ! Pics Included by mamagee3(f): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2010
He looks even uglier, I wonder what his children look like.
Re: Lil Wayne Dreadluck Is Cut Off In The Prison ! Pics Included by Tosinville(m): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2010
Weezy is a cutie, is it because he always squeeze his face in most of his musical videos look different? Thats his own style.
Re: Lil Wayne Dreadluck Is Cut Off In The Prison ! Pics Included by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 05, 2010
Dolemite:

Dropping soap is a popular prison clique, you sir talk like you've actually experienced it. . . grin

lol, now YOU are the one talking with an air of conviction! dropping the soap past experience and nightmares, is it?!
Re: Lil Wayne Dreadluck Is Cut Off In The Prison ! Pics Included by Kam2k9: 5:55am On Sep 05, 2010
Ugly or not,weezy can date n bleep any gurl in dis world
Re: Lil Wayne Dreadluck Is Cut Off In The Prison ! Pics Included by Dolemite(f): 9:44am On Sep 05, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

lol, now YOU are the one talking with an air of conviction! dropping the soap past experience and nightmares, is it?!
Lets get this straight, I'm clique, you're conviction. . .

Kam2k9:

Tell that to mama-gee. grin
Re: Lil Wayne Dreadluck Is Cut Off In The Prison ! Pics Included by Nobody: 2:30am On Sep 06, 2010
Dolemite:

Lets get this straight, I'm clique, you're conviction. . .

sorry i dont speak prison lingo!

Kam2k9:

and he does!!!!

his baby mamas includes:
Toya now famous from the tv reality show Tiny and Toya
Sarah B
actress Lauren London
singer Nivea (Hamilton)

so we are safe to say that however Lil Wayne looks, his baby mamas (and kids by the looks of their pics) are FIIIIINE!!!
Re: Lil Wayne Dreadluck Is Cut Off In The Prison ! Pics Included by mikeherbs(m): 8:45am On Aug 28, 2013
In one of his songs he said:'i gat no worries' so he gat no worries.
Re: Lil Wayne Dreadluck Is Cut Off In The Prison ! Pics Included by mikeherbs(m): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2013
Weda fotoshopt or not..he said in one of his song:'i gat no worries' so he gat no worries. shocked
Re: Lil Wayne Dreadluck Is Cut Off In The Prison ! Pics Included by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
Photoshop too badt, shay microphone go dey with him if he's in prison?

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Ned Nwoko Commends Alexreports For PR Activities In Delta State Even / Travis Greene's Wife Is 40 Year Old / RMD, Mbong Amata And Nick Cannon At Pan African Film Festival [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.