Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

"My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) (59913 Views)

"I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by OgaGist: 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
GistMore.com

A Nigerian Man complains bitterly about his girlfriend who spent the night at his place after he asked her to cook rice they will eat.

She left her boyfriend in shock as she cooked the rice inside kettle.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/man-complains-about-his-girlfriend-who-cooked-rice-inside-kettle-for-him-photo

2 Likes

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
A great fool is always ungrateful.

My friend find stew and eat that rice and stop looking for excuses up and down.
Her village people did not force you to date her.

Why won't our generation be in trouble when you shamelessly converted your grandmother's kettle.

360 Likes 24 Shares

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by OgaGist: 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2019

5 Likes

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by tempest01(m): 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
Did the rice not cook?

For the girl, you don't want to spoil your nail, that means you will not wash the kettle

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
*clears throat*

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Pubichairs(m): 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
then stop inviting Olosho's over your house

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by LuciferRedeemed: 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2019
This kettle is still manageable.
Dear Nairalanders, anywhere you see the kettles below, RUN! shocked
[img]http://4.bp..com/_E-JPY3d9VZQ/S3Rh73hxHLI/AAAAAAAAEzk/rmurZlO0nPc/IMG_7552.JPG[/img]

As for me, I don't even waste time.
Once I see those evil kettles, I push pregnant women out of my way, trample on little babies still learning to crawl & take to my heels.

No time.

*spits angry

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by supremepontiff(m): 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2019
That girl must be from Ebonyi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by lilmax(m): 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2019
nairaland slay queen grin

2 Likes

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by icebird25(m): 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
Baba find stew take chop rice...
Maybe she must have used the blood from her puna to make the stew

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Emmzy201(m): 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
LuciferRedeemed:
This kettle is still manageable.
Dear Nairalanders, anywhere you see the kettles below, RUN! shocked

[img]http://4.bp..com/_E-JPY3d9VZQ/S3Rh73hxHLI/AAAAAAAAEzk/rmurZlO0nPc/IMG_7552.JPG[/img]

As for me, I don't even waste time.
Once I see those evil kettles, I push pregnant women out of my way, trample on little babies still learning to crawl & take to my heels.

No time.

*spits angry
ya mad indeed

83 Likes

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by dominique(f): 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2019
Lazy dirty fellow, so you piled up dirty pots for her to wash and cook for you. You should be happy that she improvised and used kettle to cook, that's a wife material there. Relationships these days is more of a servant master relationship than partnership.

169 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
dominique:
Lazy dirty fellow, so you piled up dirty pots for her to wash and cook for you. You should be happy that she improvised and used kettle to cook, that's a wife material there. Relationships these days is more of a servant master relationship than partnership.
Don't mind the dirty pig.

He came online to disgrace himself all by himself. Strip him to his underwear and you'll definitely go to the great beyond due to the offensive odour there.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Blisplendor12(f): 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
She managed to cook and you're complaining. Don't wash the plates o, leave it for her.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
The rice done, abi e no done??

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by luvyaself95(m): 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
Despite am speechless but am still gonna utter word Welcome to Slayqueens world grin

2 Likes

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by backnbeta(f): 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
The kettle has seen better days cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2019
Free d babe jor. Kettle or no kettle she cook the rice u requested her to cook. Maybe na u no even get pot sef.

13 Likes

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Fidelismaria: 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
undecided undecided

Rubbish

Check my signature
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by jesvic91(m): 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ok
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by femi4: 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
That's a Tekkle not Kettle ...It has seen better days

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by MissJoy29(f): 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
femi4:
That's a Tekkle not Kettle ...It has seen better days
This made my night. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Auladimeji2: 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
If you believe this raise your hand,use that hand to hit your dull skull.Nonsense[

9 Likes

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
dominique:

Thank you ooo, dirty boys claiming men everywhere.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Amuocha: 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
Dominique sef angry

1 Like

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
You're the one at fault for not having any clean pots at your place for her to cook in.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by chiipink(f): 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
undecided
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by ucsquare(m): 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
Now that's a wife material.. no need of buying pots cos kettle equally does the job..

5 Likes

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by MobileGees: 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
He's got to appreciate her

She's a Wife material with great innovations it takes alot of skill to do such bro

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by HaryoBamex(m): 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
Baba use your head
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by blessedweapon(m): 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
No new track from Speed Darlington, No new comment from NwaAmaikpe.

#this_is_cruel

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) / My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! / A deeper look into the act of masturbation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.