Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps (85306 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps by tendingNews: 8:29pm On Mar 15, 2019
This video of a big-sized South lady in blue bikini dancing and scattering the dance floor while people hail her is currently going viral online.

The confident plus-sized lady showed her dancing skills. She even added 'sexy' dance steps to it.

Watch the fun video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/big-sized-lady-in-bikini-scatters-dance.html

1 Share

Re: Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps by tendingNews: 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2019
Watch video HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps by decatalyst(m): 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
She be like bag of flour wey fall inside drainage water.

grin grin

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
My spec grin
I can die there

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps by donstan18: 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2019
When it comes to dancing, you just have to give credit to fat and chubby folks.

They are good dancers.

I like the lady's confidence and dancing steps.
I like how people are happily cheering her and catching fun.
Also, I like the fact that she's looking happy.

Fat and chubby ladies are mostly caring and kindhearted.

If you are a chubby or fat lady reading this, have it in mind that you are blessed, wonderful, lovely and an awesome creature.

153 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps by Jayslicky: 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
I admire her she has a lot of confidence, if only naija girls can be comfortable with their bodies, the only time a naija gal is having full confidence is only when they want to demand for money.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps by respect80(m): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
One thing that still baffles me is that most people claim to dislike chubby or fat people, but when you see any topic about

"plus size this or plus size that," just check the number of views within a short time...

Just wondering if a lot of people are living in self denial of what they actually like.

No wonder a friend once said, it takes confidence to admit that you prefer them big and bogus grin

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps by dingbang(m): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
Stretchiez everywhere

1 Like

Re: Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps by tosyne2much(m): 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2019
She's not looking bad
Re: Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps by dollytino4real(f): 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2019
see eburibu

2 Likes

Re: Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps by Raydos: 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2019
If this lady was in that building that collapsed in lagos

Some people will pray that a brick should fall on them than this lady!!
Re: Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps by Onyi22(f): 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2019
She be like bag of beans

1 Like

Re: Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps by babakb: 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
respect80:
One thing that still baffles me is that most people claim to dislike chubby or fat people, but when you see any topic about

"plus size this or plus size that," just check the number of views within a short time...

Just wondering if a lot of people are living in self denial of what they actually like.

No wonder a friend once said, it takes confidence to admit that you prefer them big and bogus grin

Spot on, we are Africans and we like them big, but we like to pretend so much, we like to sound like white men the prefer skinny girls, we are just denying ourselves.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps by AdsenseSnow(m): 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
cheesy this fat hippopotamus can reck 10 men preeek all at once cry disgusting human

I want Adsense to buy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps by Davash222(m): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
South Africa shares boundary with Hell fire. Obviously
Re: Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
She looks PHUCKT UP
Re: Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2019
At least she looks better than most nairaland girls..

1 Like

Re: Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps by ojimbo(m): 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2019
Lazy women

4 Likes

Re: Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
Disgusting sad

2 Likes

Re: Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps by Femi316: 10:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
tendingNews:
This video of a big-sized South lady in blue bikini dancing and scattering the dance floor while people hail her is currently going viral online.

The confident plus-sized lady showed her dancing skills. She even added 'sexy' dance steps to it.

Watch the fun video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/big-sized-lady-in-bikini-scatters-dance.html

See how her panties be like size 12 umbrella.....?

2 Likes

Re: Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:54pm On Mar 15, 2019

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps by Alexrayz(m): 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
Raydos:
If this lady was in that building that collapsed in lagos

Some people will pray that a brick should fall on them than this lady!!

Shame on u for bringing that in to this ....it not everything u must put in joke people are in pain what of u had someone there smh

27 Likes

Re: Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps by HaryoBamex(m): 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
See fat everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps by 9jayes: 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
HaryoBamex:
See fat everywhere.

Hmmmm! For them my padi see my signature
Re: Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps by Speakdatruth: 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nothing sexy in this. Gym is advisable asap.

1 Like

Re: Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps by 9jayes: 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
fatymore:
The word Sexy is making a lot of women shameless

Are you not among?
Re: Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps by faith551(m): 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
JESUS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) / Post Your 1st 2016 Selfie (as E Dey Hot) / Things Women With Big Breasts Hate Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.