Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Cost Of Startin A Cyber Cafe Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cost Of Startin A Cyber Cafe Business (2240 Views)

Ideas On Startin A Kolanut Biz.but Locally And In Export. / Startin A Printing Press Busines / Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Startin A Cyber Cafe Business by 6fut: 10:56am On Sep 03, 2010
House, i wil like 2 knw d necessary cost involve in startin a cyber cafe business aside d rentage fee. I wil like 2 start wit 20 computers.
Any1 wit useful info nd help as regard cyber cafe shud pls post. Thanks
Re: Cost Of Startin A Cyber Cafe Business by duzz: 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2010
We can offer you a custom cyber cafe Prefabricated Container Shop either in 40'' container(30user) or in 20'' container(15-20 user), each will come with 30pcs for 40'' version and 15pcs with monitor for 20'' version also, with all in one fax scan and printer, Vsat high speed internet installation, cyber cafe billing soft ware, headphone in each terminal, build in table and chair with air-condition. all pre-build so that you can always move it to any location of your choice at any time, send email at sales@primatronics.eu for detail quotation
Re: Cost Of Startin A Cyber Cafe Business by naijacutee(f): 8:33am On Sep 10, 2010
This thread is very informative (yet outdated).https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-2526.32.html#msg119214 I think we'll need more updated information as I think that internet in Nigeria has long moved from some of the service options provided on the thread. There also seem to be a few people on the thread who are into the business, and also some customer reviews regarding their needs. All the best!
Re: Cost Of Startin A Cyber Cafe Business by zogo(m): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2010
Cyber cafe business is still very very lucrative in Nigeria considering the huge cost of ISp subscription.
However, in setting up a cyber cafe there are critical factors you must put into consideration. The reason why you see many cyber cafe that come up, and after a little while they're shut down, is because people just go into a business without consulting experts in the field. There are factors you must consider, and few of these factors are:

1. Decide the taste of cafe you want
2. Location of the cafe cannot be overemphasized
3. power cannot be overemphsized.
4. The internet connection be overemphasized
5, The computer specs (specifications) cannot be over emphasied.
6. experienced network/system technician staff

call me if you need my e-manual on CYBER CAFE SETUP. it gives all the info you need to run a standerd cafe.

To ur success!
Gideon Wealth
Re: Cost Of Startin A Cyber Cafe Business by LagBlogger(m): 3:13am On Nov 18, 2011
Re: Cost Of Startin A Cyber Cafe Business by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 3:57am On Nov 18, 2011
very informative mr blogger

(1) (Reply)

Kerosene Sellers Association Of Nigeria / Retail Business Idea For Lagos. -Can You Make It Work? / We Buy And Sell New Or Used Solar Battery For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.