Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Why Will You Forget To Wear Your Wedding Ring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Will You Forget To Wear Your Wedding Ring (3218 Views)

Groom Proudly Shows Off His Ring (Lovely Wedding Photo) / This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) / Can You Forget Someone You Love In Just One Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Will You Forget To Wear Your Wedding Ring by takeit2010: 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2010
How do you explain to your wife that you forgot to wear your wedding ring?
Re: Why Will You Forget To Wear Your Wedding Ring by Kelvinj(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2010
Why would a married man do that in the first place if not 2 cheat??
Re: Why Will You Forget To Wear Your Wedding Ring by omofat: 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2010
Some people just don't really like jewlry. No? - Some times you wear a watch and you just feel abit uncomfortable with it and decide to take it off. Doesn't always have to be a sinister reason.
Re: Why Will You Forget To Wear Your Wedding Ring by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2010
@poster
do you often take it off during certain activities?! did you forget it only once?!
Re: Why Will You Forget To Wear Your Wedding Ring by Spyker: 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2010
I don't wear jewelries and i don't think it is compulsory for me to wear wedding ring.
Marriage is all about trust, if you don't trust me, don't marry me.

A man can wear his ring in the presence of his wife and pulls it off the moment he leaves her presence, so who is folling who. A ring is just a symbol, it does not mean marriage.

Did our parents wear ring 24/7? I don't think so. Marriage has nothing to do with wearing a ring, it has more to do with the heart.
Re: Why Will You Forget To Wear Your Wedding Ring by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2010
Spyker:

I don't wear jewelries and i don't think it is compulsory for me to wear wedding ring.

A man can wear his ring in the presence of his wife and pulls it off the moment he leaves her presence, so who is folling who. A ring is just a symbol, it does not mean marriage.

Did our parents wear ring 24/7? I don't think so. Marriage has nothing to do with wearing a ring, it has more to do with the heart.
Dont u think when u have ur ring on atimes it draws u back when u want to cheat i mean if u have conscience?
Although we have some guys that have it on and still cheat with it while we have some that dont even wear and dont cheat.
But i still think it is better one has it one.
@ poster
The only reason a man will forget to wear his ring is in the beginning of the marriage and this is becos he has not got used to it but as time goes on, it becomes part of him.
Re: Why Will You Forget To Wear Your Wedding Ring by Spyker: 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2010
nikkykay:

Dont u think when u have your ring on atimes it draws u back when u want to cheat i mean if u have conscience?
Although we have some guys that have it on and still cheat with it while we have some that dont even wear and dont cheat.
But i still think it is better one has it one.
@ poster
The only reason a  man will forget to wear his ring is in the beginning of the marriage and this is becos he has not got used to it but as time goes on, it becomes part of him.

Have you not seen a girl or lady chasing a man even though she knows he is married or is in a relationship? How does a ring stop that?  IMHO. a ring should not be a reason for cheating or not cheating. A man who wants to cheat will cheat and his wife will never know about it. Don't stress on ring wearing otherwise it will be the beginning of cheating. That is my point.
Re: Why Will You Forget To Wear Your Wedding Ring by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2010
What abt pple usin left hand 2 eat,ain't they gonna pull off d ring b4 justice is done 2 d AMALA N GBEGIRI.
Re: Why Will You Forget To Wear Your Wedding Ring by foyeks2001(f): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2010
Spyker:

good points
Re: Why Will You Forget To Wear Your Wedding Ring by luap: 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2010
Just tell her you left it off after washing your hands or something. Women are so caught up with putting a chastity ring on their men's fingers.

they are sooo insecure.
Re: Why Will You Forget To Wear Your Wedding Ring by Ben13: 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2010
It's necessary. . .but it's not compulsory.
Re: Why Will You Forget To Wear Your Wedding Ring by LagosBobo1(m): 6:26pm On Sep 03, 2010
Kelvinj:

Why would a married man do that in the first place if not 2 cheat??

Not necessarily. I often forget to wear my wedding ring, but that has got nothing to do with cheating.
I usually take it out before taking a shower and sometimes I forget to put it back on.

No biggie

And by the way, wedding ring does not keep anybody from cheating!
Re: Why Will You Forget To Wear Your Wedding Ring by LAGOS1976: 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2010
wonder why.
Re: Why Will You Forget To Wear Your Wedding Ring by Spyker: 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2010
We like making trouble over little things.

I remember an AIT reporter who recently got married and keep making the mistake of addresses herself in her former name (her fathers name) instead of her husbands name. I guess if it were a man that makes such a mistake, the women folks will certainly make noise about it.

Ladies, Wives, Girl friend, Please give the men a break, they are humans and are capable of making mistakes.
Re: Why Will You Forget To Wear Your Wedding Ring by Onchedu(m): 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2010
Everyone forgets to wear an accessory or item of clothing sometime. I forgot my wrist watch at home today. I was sure I had it on until I checked the to see the time. Now unless U never take it off, it can happen sometime that U will forget to put it on.

Lets not make big deals of little things all the time.
Re: Why Will You Forget To Wear Your Wedding Ring by Eneyufuo: 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2010
I tink it's a symbol of reminder,bt my husband shld wear his'.dnt care if he cheats on me.we made a vow in d altar to always b 4 each other alone.
Re: Why Will You Forget To Wear Your Wedding Ring by googles: 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2010
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

i hate rings. . . they make me uncomfortable embarassed
Re: Why Will You Forget To Wear Your Wedding Ring by sexylogan(m): 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2010
googles:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

i hate rings. . . they make me uncomfortable embarassed
Same here embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? / Ladies How Do U Avoid Guys U Like When Yr In A Relationship? / 20 Wise Marriage Tips From A Man That Was Recently Divorced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.