Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,166 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) (30794 Views)

Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos / Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Visits Victims Of The Lagos Collapsed Building In The Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) by Victni: 6:00am On Mar 17, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian street music singer, Adekunle Temitope, aka Small Doctor,was seen in new photos as he visits the survivors of the Lagos collapsed building in the hospital. Gistvic Reports.

Small Doctor says he was moved to tears when he heard some details about the collapsed building, which made him set out time to go visit the kids who have become his greatest motivation. Gistvic Reports.

He wrote:
"These Kids Are The Greatest Motivation I’ll Ever Get In Recent Time�, Despite The Situation They Found Themselves It Didn’t Stop Them From Being Happy .
I Was Moved To Tears Hearing Some Details About The Collapsed Building �! But Regardless They All Wore A Beautiful Smile � ! We Had An Amazing Time Together At The Lagos Island General Hospital. I Pray And Wish Them Quick Recovery�� .
I’ve Done My Little Part Which Is Not Enough, Please They Need all The Love, Care And Support They Can Get��. "

See More Photos Below>>>

News From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/lagos-collapsed-building-small-doctor.html

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) by Victni: 6:01am On Mar 17, 2019
shocked
Re: Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) by G1STMORE: 6:13am On Mar 17, 2019
Re: Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) by checkolatunji: 6:46am On Mar 17, 2019
Nice one

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) by tsinzu: 6:53am On Mar 17, 2019
Good

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) by nabegibeg: 6:55am On Mar 17, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) by Conceptman: 6:55am On Mar 17, 2019
that's a nice one from the singer,if this had happened before the election, our politicians would have flooded the hospital using it for campaign. quick recovery to the survivals

162 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) by abrahym(m): 6:55am On Mar 17, 2019
Haters will soon flood this thread

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) by Emmanuel226(m): 6:55am On Mar 17, 2019
That's a nice charity work from you

27 Likes

Re: Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) by Emmanuel226(m): 6:56am On Mar 17, 2019
more money fall on you, small doctor grin

30 Likes

Re: Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) by Alejoas(m): 6:57am On Mar 17, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) by Praisesongz: 6:57am On Mar 17, 2019
Alright
Next attention seeking celeb pls
Re: Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) by Emmanuel226(m): 6:57am On Mar 17, 2019
whenever i see people of this class, carrying out carity works, it sweetens my immune system grin

17 Likes

Re: Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) by Esetim(f): 6:58am On Mar 17, 2019
God bless him

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) by AfroMighty(m): 6:59am On Mar 17, 2019
Trust me.... people from the street knows what it meant to be a survivor

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) by obembet(f): 7:03am On Mar 17, 2019
Conceptman:

if this had happened before the election, our politicians would have flooded the hospital using it for campaign. quick recovery to the survivals

Thank you brother. You will see some fool shouting next level and atikulated up-and-down. God will open thier eyes

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) by landmark86: 7:03am On Mar 17, 2019
Praisesongz:
Alright

Black man mentality
Is anything wrong if u show ur neighbours sum love?
I think is high time will start thinking right in this nation

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) by imran147(m): 7:03am On Mar 17, 2019
Emmanuel226:
whenever i see people of this class, carrying out carity works, it sweetens my immune system grin

Oh yes it’s good and what about the families of those that lost there loved ones...They should visit them as well and show some love to the families of the deceased!!

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) by libertyfather(m): 7:05am On Mar 17, 2019
Nice one, now it happened in Nigeria no tweet, assuming this happens in US or other foreing countries Don jazzy and demdem would hv been tweeting #prayfortheschchildren simply because beyonce start the tweet so they cants start tweet for our issues.....idiot set of celebrities just like our politicians

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) by ChiefVolt007: 7:06am On Mar 17, 2019
I just love the first picture with him and child both smiling.... Grace spoke for those ones that survived the collapse. Indeed GOD is faithful

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) by Emmanuel226(m): 7:08am On Mar 17, 2019
imran147:

Oh yes it’s good and what about the families of those that lost there loved ones...They should visit them as well and show some love to the families of the deceased!!
yeah that's true

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) by seguno2: 7:08am On Mar 17, 2019
checkolatunji:
Nice one

Good to see our yeyebrities becoming useful role model celebrities.
We should encourage more of them to behave properly like this. Not so

1 Like

Re: Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) by seguno2: 7:09am On Mar 17, 2019
ChiefVolt007:
I just love the first picture with him and child both smiling.... Grace spoke for those ones that survived the collapse. Indeed GOD is faithful

What spoke for the ones who did not survive, Mr. Grace
Re: Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) by seguno2: 7:10am On Mar 17, 2019
libertyfather:
Nice one, now it happened in Nigeria no tweet, assuming this happens in US or other foreing countries Don jazzy and demdem would hv been tweeting #prayfortheschchildren simply because beyonce start the tweet so they cants start tweet for our issues.....idiot set of celebrities just like our politicians

You have said it all- just like our useless politicians led by our president. How can we change them to be more responsible for us

1 Like

Re: Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) by seguno2: 7:12am On Mar 17, 2019
Partnerbizz:
These ppl will always use every opportunity to trend!

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

Are you not also using the opportunity to trend your advertisement
Why are you such a hypocrite?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) by devigblegble: 7:14am On Mar 17, 2019
So if I fly from here ( sambisa forest ) to the hospital will I become a celebrity too ? Question strictly for oga Seun pls ..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:15am On Mar 17, 2019
obembet:

Thank you brother. You will see some fool shouting next level and atikulated up-and-down. God will open thier eyes

Have the president's and vice president's wives not visited them already? Including Gov. Ambode.

Abi talk just hungry you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) by seguno2: 7:16am On Mar 17, 2019
Praisesongz:
Alright

Must you display your stupidity in public
That is a question, in case you want to answer.
At the same time can you point out who asked you to not seek attention and/or be a celebrity?
Orisirisi oshisko. angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Flashes Cleavage In Sheer Print Dress / Denrele,His Braids And Akpororo Goof Around At Ruggedman's Birthday Party(Pic) / Kenneth Okonkwo Resigns From PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.