Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Fully Serviced Shared Office Space In Lagos, Ghana And Gambia - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Fully Serviced Shared Office Space In Lagos, Ghana And Gambia (2801 Views)

Need An Office Space In Lagos? Look No Further / ... / Motor-park Space In Warri For Your Transport Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fully Serviced Shared Office Space In Lagos, Ghana And Gambia by naijabands(m): 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2010
My firm NaijaBusiness Support Services is letting shared office spaces in convenient and very presentable buildings in Lagos (Ikeja, Ikoyi, Ojota, Surulere and Victoria Island), Gambia and Ghana.

Our value-added services that come with the package include courier, janitorial, messenger, secretarial and security services; Constant electricity and Broadband internet Services (247 unlimited download) also come with the package.

Prices start from 150k per month,

Email 9jabands@gmail.com for more info.
Re: Fully Serviced Shared Office Space In Lagos, Ghana And Gambia by likeme(m): 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2010
Which side of Gambia do you have an office.
My peeps want to set something up there and can you give details abt the internet connection.
Re: Fully Serviced Shared Office Space In Lagos, Ghana And Gambia by naijabands(m): 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2010
Our main office is in Banjul, but we can make space available for you anywhere you need same based on your requirements.
Re: Fully Serviced Shared Office Space In Lagos, Ghana And Gambia by naijabands(m): 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2010
We employ the use of wifi connection In gambia.

Our prices range from 60,000 to 200000 per month dependent on location and required services.
Re: Fully Serviced Shared Office Space In Lagos, Ghana And Gambia by realvenc: 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2011
Are you guys still running shared office space services. we are interested in lagos state.

Contact me ASAP 08067813695
Re: Fully Serviced Shared Office Space In Lagos, Ghana And Gambia by maxakins: 8:11am On Aug 03, 2011
I also know some serviced office providers. How will i assure the quality of services that you are offering?

Re: Fully Serviced Shared Office Space In Lagos, Ghana And Gambia by naijabands(m): 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
Currently, we have office spaces in Lagos and Gambia

(1) (Reply)

Scrap Metal Business, Who Sell Scrap Metal Cus I Want To Buy In Large Quantity / Uniport basic/pre degree form / Free Daily Forex Signals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.