Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1235610 members, 1643922 topics. Date: Friday, 18 April 2014 at 05:19 AM

Are East Africans Better Than Other Africans? - Ethnic/Racial Politics (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethnic/Racial Politics / Are East Africans Better Than Other Africans? (8007 Views)

Why Do West Africans Dislike East Africans / Are Nigerians Superior To Other Africans? / Fact? Africans Traded Other Africans To Europeans For Slavery? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are East Africans Better Than Other Africans? by YOUNGDICE$(m): 4:03pm On May 10, 2007
i know what u mean they aint tryna be no nigerian no way kenya girls are straight kenyan they never wanna be no igbo even the christian they straight up 100kenyan.
Re: Are East Africans Better Than Other Africans? by romeo(m): 4:07pm On May 10, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

i know what u mean they aint trying to be no nigerian no way kenya girls are straight kenyan they never want to be no igbo even the christian they straight up 100kenyan.

are u ok? i never said they want to be igbos, i said they pride themselves to be like igbos in terms of looking for money
they have fine face but they are always shapeless
Re: Are East Africans Better Than Other Africans? by YOUNGDICE$(m): 4:10pm On May 10, 2007
what's the difference dude i use to think east-af girls look ugly until i see this somalien girls she look better then all the ibo girls on earth.
Re: Are East Africans Better Than Other Africans? by romeo(m): 4:15pm On May 10, 2007
then go and sleep with one because i am tired of it, and besides ur slow in catching meanings

i was not comparing beauties here and igbo girls hot
Re: Are East Africans Better Than Other Africans? by YOUNGDICE$(m): 4:16pm On May 10, 2007
aight romeo in your opinion do you think igbo girls look better then somalien girls or kenya girls.
Re: Are East Africans Better Than Other Africans? by ayefele200(m): 4:18pm On May 10, 2007
somalians are far far from the issue, they can never and would never be in comparison with NIGERIAN GIRLS.(excludes the IGBO and the HAUSA)
Re: Are East Africans Better Than Other Africans? by romeo(m): 4:20pm On May 10, 2007
yes i think igbo girls rank high in naija and most kenyan tribes are ugly
Re: Are East Africans Better Than Other Africans? by YOUNGDICE$(m): 4:23pm On May 10, 2007
hell no you must be crazy the only gals i preferred in naija's Hausa and Fulani girls that's it,somalien girls are pretty i ain't lying those ugly black azz you be seen ain't somalien that's somalien Bantus the real somalien girls are pretty and sexy then all the Ibo gals.
Re: Are East Africans Better Than Other Africans? by romeo(m): 4:25pm On May 10, 2007
your mother is the crazy one dumb Bottom

i just saw ur age and i felt bad calling ur mom names
Re: Are East Africans Better Than Other Africans? by ayefele200(m): 4:28pm On May 10, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

hell no you must be crazy the only gals i preferred in naija's Hausa and Fulani girls that's it,somalien girls are pretty i ain't lying those ugly black azz you be seen ain't somalien that's somalien Bantus the real somalien girls are pretty and sexy then all the Ibo gals.
are u out of ur freakin mind, well i think no member should discriminate wateva i say, (spoke my mind), well suit ur self with the SOMALIAN beast u call "pretty", welll YORUBAS are my mentol, i love them more than igbos(majority),

romeo:

yes i think igbo girls rank high in naija and most kenyan tribes are ugly
iGBO gals are pretty not disputing that, but majority of them are ugly, talkless of being with, aint u IGBO?(U KNOW HOW AWFUL U LOOK MAN)
Re: Are East Africans Better Than Other Africans? by romeo(m): 4:31pm On May 10, 2007
ayefele200:

iGBO gals are pretty not disputing that, but majority of them are ugly, talkless of being with, aint u IGBO?(U KNOW HOW AWFUL U LOOK MAN)

way better than you
Re: Are East Africans Better Than Other Africans? by YOUNGDICE$(m): 4:36pm On May 10, 2007
samething goes to you tooooooo.
Re: Are East Africans Better Than Other Africans? by GNature(m): 5:06pm On May 10, 2007
Quote from Elody-ann

Are East Africans better looking than other Africans? What do you think?Every single top model from Africa has been from our region. Ancient Egypt was from our people. Everyone travels to our countries,  just stating the facts.

So the criteria used to gauge whether one region is better than another (according to you) are:-

1. The fact that every top model comes from your region
2. The fact that everyone travels to your countries.

Have you ever heared of the term standard of living ?

East African Countries

Kenya has a life expectancy of 46-48 years and a per capita income of US $530
Ethiopia has a life expectancy of 46-49 years and a per capita income of $160
Tanzania has a life expectancy of 46 years and a per capita income of $340

Some other African Countries

Namibia has a life expectancy of 48-49 years and a per capita income of US $2,370
South Africa has a life expectancy of 47-51 years and a per capita income of $4,960
Egypt has a life expectancy of 67-72 years and a per capita income of $1,250
Ivory Cost has a life expectancy of 45-47 years and a per capita income of US $840
Ghana has a life expectancy of 56-57 years and a per capita income of $450
Nigeria has a life expectancy of 43 years and a per capita income of $560

So, Elody-ann, other Africans are living longer and on the average, make more money than east africans. So your thinking that
east-africans are better than other africans is completely flawed.
Re: Are East Africans Better Than Other Africans? by naija_diva(f): 8:29pm On May 10, 2007
what's the difference dude i use to think east-af girls look ugly until i see this somalien girls she look better then all the ibo girls on earth.

wasn't it you that said that somalians look like aliens in another post. just because you see one fine somali gurl, she all of a sudden represents the whole country.
Re: Are East Africans Better Than Other Africans? by YOUNGDICE$(m): 8:38pm On May 10, 2007
i change my mine cuz i saw some somlien gals.
Re: Are East Africans Better Than Other Africans? by naija_diva(f): 8:38pm On May 10, 2007
are u ok? i never said they want to be igbos, i said they pride themselves to be like igbos in terms of looking for money
they have fine face but they are always shapeless

of course they want to be like igbos. where i live, every african be sweating nigeria especially the igbos. my uncle owns like 3 african stores and the one i go to, none of his workers are nigerian. but yet when they see a naija person inside the store, they be like"naija, naija". everything to them is naija. they even speak igbo, one that i haven't mastered yet. also like every african person i meet and i tell them that i am nigeria, they start treating like i'm queen or something. it gets annoying because i feel like they do not appreciate their own country. if it was me, i dont' care where i'm from, i'll be reppin it to the fullest. even if i was from the middle east.
Re: Are East Africans Better Than Other Africans? by naija_diva(f): 8:39pm On May 10, 2007
i change my mine because i saw some somlien gals

well you changed your mind real quick.
Re: Are East Africans Better Than Other Africans? by romeo(m): 8:45pm On May 10, 2007
true talk my diva
Re: Are East Africans Better Than Other Africans? by zigbo(f): 11:26pm On May 10, 2007
i saw this thread and i'm like waaaaat,wats dis dude talkin abt.

Firstly nd honestly wen i think east africa i think poverty,if anyone wants to document on poverty in africa u dnt need to go to the rural parts of E.africa,jst go anywhere atall becos this east africa people jst ve this rily large,spacious forhead+sunken eyes, then potruding dentition u kno very naturall look of poverty big up to them though its nt easy grin

2ndly wen u want to draw comparism in things like this it has to be either pure blacks or ehrmmmm wat will i cal the whitish lookin people from africa undecided wel like the somalians and fulanis. btw a pure black w.african and a pure e.african like kenyans, uganda buhahaha excuse me,cudnt help it the diff is clear w.africa any day.then btw maybe the somalians nd fulanis its def. the fulanis

@youngdice a couple of somalian girls picture and u are singing another tune, u most be confused undecided
Re: Are East Africans Better Than Other Africans? by Hero(m): 7:59pm On May 11, 2007
naija_diva:

of course they want to be like igbos. where i live, every african be sweating nigeria especially the igbos. my uncle owns like 3 african stores and the one i go to, none of his workers are nigerian. but yet when they see a naija person inside the store, they be like"naija, naija". everything to them is naija. they even speak igbo, one that i haven't mastered yet. also like every african person i meet and i tell them that i am nigeria, they start treating like i'm queen or something. it gets annoying because i feel like they do not appreciate their own country. if it was me, i don't' care where i'm from, i'll be reppin it to the fullest. even if i was from the middle east.

Yap, Yap, Yap, Yap!! Damn teenyboppers. cheesy
Re: Are East Africans Better Than Other Africans? by Elody-Ann(m): 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2007
It is a common fact that most Africans consider Nigerians especially the southern tribes to be ugly and beneath them. Nigerians are too dark to be beautiful.
Re: Are East Africans Better Than Other Africans? by GNature(m): 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2007
@Elody-Ann

You were either dumped by a Nigerian lady or you are just jealous of us Nigerians.

Kpele cry cry cry
Re: Are East Africans Better Than Other Africans? by initiator(m): 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2007
This is the dumbest thread ive ever seen. Just cant believe africans can make a fool of themselves. There are fine & ugly people everywhere, so why the fuss?!!
Re: Are East Africans Better Than Other Africans? by ayefele200(m): 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2007
then fall in the latter category lol
Re: Are East Africans Better Than Other Africans? by naija_diva(f): 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2007
It is a common fact that most Africans consider Nigerians especially the southern tribes to be ugly and beneath them. Nigerians are too dark to be beautiful.

first of all, nigerians are not that dark compared to you sudanese and kenyans and by the way, there is nothing wrong with being dark cuz in case you haven;t heard black is beautiful.
Re: Are East Africans Better Than Other Africans? by naija_diva(f): 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2007
It is a common fact that most Africans consider Nigerians especially the southern tribes to be ugly and beneath them. Nigerians are too dark to be beautiful

and we all know for real this is a damn lie(excuse my language.) everybody be sweatin naija trying to be like us, watch our movies, listen to our music, dress in lace and even speak our pigdin. so don't hate. the only thing people remember your people for is the drought and proverty you people be going through. i get mad when they show africa as being poor and jungle like but then again who cares, as long as they stay over there in the east and never cross our way to the west.
Re: Are East Africans Better Than Other Africans? by zigbo(f): 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2007
wats with this elody ann xter wat are you a racist? or perhaps u were dumped by a west chic like Gsaid thats why u are so depressed and bitter ,pls get over it.

if u think u are better dan others go sell urself off and spare us the racism.
Re: Are East Africans Better Than Other Africans? by Elody-Ann(m): 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2007
naija_diva:

first of all, nigerians are not that dark compared to you sudanese and kenyans and by the way, there is nothing wrong with being dark because in case you haven;t heard black is beautiful.

Oh really? Then why if I asked anybody which African country has the highest rates of skin bleaching they would say Nigeria? Just state the truth.
Re: Are East Africans Better Than Other Africans? by Banderas(m): 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2007
Elody - where do you get your stats from? Is this a documented fact? Or is it just a figment of your imagination?
Re: Are East Africans Better Than Other Africans? by naija_diva(f): 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2007
Oh really? Then why if I asked anybody which African country has the highest rates of skin bleaching they would say Nigeria? Just state the truth.

we bleach to maintain out skin color, not to get lighter cuz most of the time bleach doesn't even work.
Re: Are East Africans Better Than Other Africans? by chiogo(f): 12:28am On Jun 06, 2007
change my mine because i saw some somlien gals.
@youngdice$, na wa for u now u made me use that word. no offense but which somalian girls are u talkin' 'bout? I have a somalian friend at school. You can call her "bootylicious". everyone knows she got a big booty and she ain't even fat. I think that's nasty. All d guys be like "she got everythin' in d right proportions, only problem is her face" undecided 'cause they think she ain't pretty. She's d only somalian i know too. so, if i were to judge, i'll judge somalians by this my friend, u got it? but i won't 'cause that's not how it goes. Aside from that, naija girls got it, please. What u said is like an insult to your country, u know that? I thought u knew better than that. what about your hausa girls.u know igbo girls got it, though
Re: Are East Africans Better Than Other Africans? by ebeledi(m): 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2007
its a lie to say that nigerians bleach themselves to get lighter, alot of nigerian tribes have people who are naturally light

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yoruba People Can Never Be Trusted. / Bloody Revolution Imperative –nwabueze …no, It’s Too Costly –danjuma / Christiano Ronaldo Should Stop Talking About Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.