Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde (33665 Views)

We're 90% Ready": Petrol Marketers Reveal Plans To Roll Out Cheap Fuel At N100 / Presidency React To Fake Buhari In Aso Rock – Reveal Plans / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by Islie: 11:57am On Mar 19, 2019
By Chijioke Jannah

The Oyo State Chapter of the All Progressives Congress has urged its members and supporters to start working immediately towards taking back power from the governor-elect, Seyi Makinde, of the Peoples Democratic Party’s in 2023.

The party also said it would challenge the outcome of the governorship election in places where there were glaring irregularities.

These were the highlights of the communiqué issued at the end of the expanded meeting of the APC leaders drawn from the 33 local government areas of the state, which was presided over by the Governor Abiola Ajimobi, at the Government House, Ibadan, yesterday.

Passing a vote of confidence in the Ajimobi-led administration, the APC said it was impressed by its unprecedented achievements and impressive performance in its historic eight-year tenure.

The communiqué by the state Publicity Secretary of the APC, Dr AbdulAzeez Olatunde, urged members to be happy and take solace in the feat already recorded by the progressives, having been given the chance to rule the state for eight unbroken years.

It read, “Meeting urged members to walk tall and be cheerful because this is the first time the progressives would be opportune to have eight unbroken successive years of governance since the era of the Western Region.

“The party resolved to embrace genuine reconciliation and frown upon factionalisation (within the state APC). The party warn its members to avoid buck passing and blame game, but rather chart a roadmap to 2023 in earnest.”

http://dailypost.ng/2019/03/19/ajimobi-apc-reveal-plans-sack-oyo-governor-elect-seyi-makinde/

4 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by eben1marketer: 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
Makinde will be like... I'm waiting for you

Still looking for a reliable Web design company in Nigeria? Get your website done without advance payments. Check out our beautiful designs and details HERE

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by corenewsonline: 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
APC IS AN EVIL PARTY..... ALWAYS PLANNING TO DESTROY.

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by Makanjuola89: 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
Waste of time

31 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by LUGBE: 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by Harbeeorlar(m): 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by tommykiwi(m): 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
Agberos People's Congress - APC

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
That would only work if the Makinde guy were sleeping. Every sound politician knows that your first 4 years are for the masses... grin

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by Olasage4: 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ok
Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by yeyeboi(m): 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ok
Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by sameni123(m): 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
grin
Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by isahsalee: 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
ok
Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
Shame no dey Ajimobi dictionary

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by kareemkamil(m): 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
Fake info
Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by Robbin7(m): 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ajimobi!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by 12inchDickson: 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ajimobi the talkative

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by seyigiggle: 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
isorait. hope the party does not crumble by then

4 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by clearie2: 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help for some days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by Ovie56(m): 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
Good luck o.. Mr constituted authority

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by AbleGod32123: 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by kolafolabi(m): 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
OMI TUNTUN all the way

5 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by bugggg: 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
Make dem try

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by DabuIIIT: 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
They mustn't distract Seyi with their demonic bulshtt

Apc is evil and evil is apc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by arukwe123(m): 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
shocked Pexn wey neva start work Na him dem dey play to sack. I laugh in Holygosht Fire

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
Mr constituted authority. If you did well, APC would still be there. You could not even handle common Lautech matter competently.

4 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by cursedAbiola(f): 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
apc is a party for criminals

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi, APC Reveal Plans To Sack Oyo Governor-elect, Seyi Makinde by BlackfireX: 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
APC is nothing but horror movie in real life...

Tufiakwa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement / Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) / 2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.