Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,399 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:50 PM

Federal Polytechnic Ede ,part-time,post-utme And Hnd Scrach Card IS Still On. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Polytechnic Ede ,part-time,post-utme And Hnd Scrach Card IS Still On. (10921 Views)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Polytechnic Ede ,part-time,post-utme And Hnd Scrach Card IS Still On. by ucdonedu(m): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2010
HELLO DEAR FRIENDS,

THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC EDE PART-TIME AND HND FORM IS OUT, YOU CAN GET YOURS AT THE SCHOOL PREMISES OR AN BANK,ACT FAST NOW OR EMAIL ME ON UCHEMADU2010@YAHOO.COM FOR MORE DETAILS.

POLY EDE POST-UME SCRATCH CARD IS OUT CHECK SKYBANK AND WILL CLOSE THIS MONTH ON THE 19TH OF JUNE 2012.

HND FORM IS OUT,OBTAIN YOUR FORM NOW.

IF YOU ARE COMING FOR H.N.D EXAM INTO ANY COURSE IN FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC EDE,PLS COME WITH ALL YOUR ORIGINAL CREDENTIALS AND MAKE PHOTOCOPIES OF IT.

A COPY OF YOUR I.T LETTER WHICH SHOULD BE MINIMUM OF 10 MONTHS  AND ABOVE WITH STARTING DATE AND DATE AND THE DATE YOU FINISH THE I.T.
DRESS CORPORATE AND LOOK NEAT FOR THAT IS 10 MARKS.

READ CURRENT AFFAIRS AND STUDY MORE ON LOGICAL REASONING,IF YOU NEED MORE DETAILS AND ACCOMMODATION PLS EMAIL ME ON uchemadu2010@yahoo.com FOR EARLY ARRANGEMENTS. WE ALSO HELP FOR DETAILS ON THE ADMISSION.

GOD BE WITH YOU.
UCHE
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede ,part-time,post-utme And Hnd Scrach Card IS Still On. by ayex0001: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2010
Dr Otunba you are really trying
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede ,part-time,post-utme And Hnd Scrach Card IS Still On. by yemtop4rea(m): 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2012
2013/2014 admission. The Federal Polytechnic Ede wishes to inform its candidate that chose the school as first or second choice and score 160 and above in just concluded utme that the post - Utme form will soon be out and available in the school....past questn is still very much available. For details and assistance of any kind,call "08176502910, 08136810553 ". Or you add me on 2go @ yemtop4real. I wish you all SUCCESS.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede ,part-time,post-utme And Hnd Scrach Card IS Still On. by Tbpeters: 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2012
Hello please.. Am coming for the exam this monday, I mean the H.N.D please help me o, what should I read? I'l be in school this friday, please help because am so concerend I dont know what to read, pls my number is 07060709865Hello please.. Am coming for the exam this monday, I mean the H.N.D please help me o, what should I read? I'l be in school this friday, please help because am so concerend I dont know what to read, pls my number is 07060709865Hello please.. Am coming for the exam this monday, I mean the H.N.D please help me o, what should I read? I'l be in school this friday, please help because am so concerend I dont know what to read, pls my number is 07060709865
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede ,part-time,post-utme And Hnd Scrach Card IS Still On. by yemtop4rea(m): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2013
THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC EDE, OSUN STATE NIGERIA
www.federalpolyede.edu.ng
SCREENING OF POST UTME CANDIDATES FOR 2013/2014 ADMISSION
This is inform all candidates who applied for the 2013/2014 admission into the institution and made the Federal Polytechnic, Ede their most preferred (either as first or second choice) and more preferred (first choice only) and score 150 and above in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination that the post UTME screening exercise will hold from 26th to 30th August 2013.
GOOD NEWS!!! Its Yemtop again The Federal Polytechnic Ede 2013/2014 HND (FULL TIME), ND (Part Time), and the Pre-ND (SCIENCE) form is out and available for sale online only, the ND (full time) Post Jamb Form also is out.
NOW, the registration has commence, if you need to get the form you can contact me. And remember that that the method of obtaining the form has changed, you don’t need to go to the school to get it or go to any bank. Strictly online payment.
For details and assistance of any kind, call "08176502910, 08136810553.
PAST QUESTION IS ALSO AVAILABLE (limited copies available)
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede ,part-time,post-utme And Hnd Scrach Card IS Still On. by johnstar(m): 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
Make dis thread lively
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ede ,part-time,post-utme And Hnd Scrach Card IS Still On. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
yemtop4rea: THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC EDE, OSUN STATE NIGERIA
www.federalpolyede.edu.ng
SCREENING OF POST UTME CANDIDATES FOR 2013/2014 ADMISSION
This is inform all candidates who applied for the 2013/2014 admission into the institution and made the Federal Polytechnic, Ede their most preferred (either as first or second choice) and more preferred (first choice only) and score 150 and above in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination that the post UTME screening exercise will hold from 26th to 30th August 2013.
GOOD NEWS!!! Its Yemtop again The Federal Polytechnic Ede 2013/2014 HND (FULL TIME), ND (Part Time), and the Pre-ND (SCIENCE) form is out and available for sale online only, the ND (full time) Post Jamb Form also is out.
NOW, the registration has commence, if you need to get the form you can contact me. And remember that that the method of obtaining the form has changed, you don’t need to go to the school to get it or go to any bank. Strictly online payment.
For details and assistance of any kind, call "08176502910, 08136810553.
PAST QUESTION IS ALSO AVAILABLE (limited copies available)
does ur sch offer hnd part time programme? I mean fully weekend

(1) (Reply)

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka In Affilation With Yaba College Of Tech. / Waec Subject Required For Economics Admission / In Need Of List Of All Polytechnics And College Of Education In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.