Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

My Ex-girl Friend Wants Me Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-girl Friend Wants Me Back (726 Views)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / How To Get Your Ex Girl Friend Back From Another Guy! / What Do I Do, My Best Friend Wants Me To Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-girl Friend Wants Me Back by Generalmbc(m): 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2010
After breaking up 4 3 months, she called me last night and asked when is she going to see me which i replyed i dont know then she suggest that we meet on salah day which i told her i will think about it. I asked her why she wants to see me and she said because she missed me. Dont even know what she missed about me. What should i tell her?
Re: My Ex-girl Friend Wants Me Back by 1102(m): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2010
Now these are the kinda threads that makes me wanna puke

u shouldnt even consider goin bak 2 ur ex under any normal circumstance

No on 2nd tot,

Go back and swash her just like a roach [img]http://www.smileyshut.com/smileys/new/3D Smiles (65).jpg[/img] , i hate em exes
Re: My Ex-girl Friend Wants Me Back by Omolola1(f): 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2010
Are you in anoda relationship at the moment? if No, and u still love her, Give it a shot!
Re: My Ex-girl Friend Wants Me Back by sugarpp: 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2010
so from that convo u think she wants u back? grin u r funny o arent u jumping the gun a bit all she said was she was missing u! if u dnt miss her u dnt need to see her
Re: My Ex-girl Friend Wants Me Back by Marhoski(m): 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2010
hehe
--190--:

Now these are the kinda threads that makes me wanna puke

u shouldnt even consider goin bak 2 your ex under any normal circumstance

No on 2nd tot,

Go back and swash her just like a roach [img]http://www.smileyshut.com/smileys/new/3D Smiles (65).jpg[/img] , i hate em exes
Omolola1:

Are you in anoda relationship at the moment? if No, and u still love her, Give it a shot!
Re: My Ex-girl Friend Wants Me Back by Generalmbc(m): 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2010
I didnt miss her at all. after breaking up i told her we can still be friend. And the truth is i dont love her any more.
Re: My Ex-girl Friend Wants Me Back by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2010
U're one funny creature.Y jumpin in2 conclusion by that mere conversation both of u had? U said u don't love her anymore n now u're askin us(nlanders) what u should tel her.Com on, u one are complicatin fellow. She missed u has suddenly mean she want 2 come bck 2 u,rite? Wel done.
Re: My Ex-girl Friend Wants Me Back by gabriel4u(m): 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2010
Y don't give hr anodan chance if it would be able to impact the true love u this time?
Re: My Ex-girl Friend Wants Me Back by 1102(m): 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2010
Generalmbc:

I didnt miss her at all. after breaking up i told her we can still be friend. And the truth is i dont love her any more.

Thats why i said u should swash her, Grind her, Faustrate her, Trust me she wants 2 pay u back, maybe givin u HIV from another carrier,

dont let this, Disgrace her,BEAT HER, Jin kazama style from tekken [img]http://www.smileyshut.com/smileys/new/3D Smiles (57).jpg[/img]
Re: My Ex-girl Friend Wants Me Back by akinolasam: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2010
Another unfinished assignment.

maybe we should call it "the return of the GENERAL part 2"
Re: My Ex-girl Friend Wants Me Back by 1102(m): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2010
^^
or return of the snake girl part 5

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Receiving This Message? / How Will U Feel? / Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.