Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady (78676 Views)

She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by hugelyendowed: 11:22am On Mar 20, 2019
A beautiful Nigerian Twitter user, O Happiness @OHappiness3 has narrated her heartbreaking experience in the hands of her ex boyfriend, a man she gave her all for but who later cheated on her with a Togolese girl that sells beans and bread.

Hear her out:

"I dated a guy once that my salary account ATM card is always with him, we broke up when I found out he was cheating on me with a Togolese girl that sells beans n bread."

"I was faithful to him.

I gave 101% into the relationship.

I was good both In bed and other room.

I trusted him with everything.

Most of you don't understand what this means!!"

"For a relationship of over five years? Men will always cheat..that's how they're wired!"

What do you think?

See Photos here

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/i-gave-my-boyfriend-my-salary-atm-card.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by hugelyendowed: 11:22am On Mar 20, 2019
See her sexy, beautiful photos HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by grad2012(f): 11:28am On Mar 20, 2019
May he wasn't into her in the first place.

But wait beans seller, may be she used diabolical means cause am a little confused.

How can you see such a beautiful, responsible n down to earth woman who even gives you her salary and leave her for a beans seller.

I don't think it's normal and in fact she shouldn't even cry about a guy like that because if eventually no diabolical means was involved to separate both of them by the beans seller then he isn't worth the stress.

It is well o some men and their weird taste.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by Imortal001: 11:30am On Mar 20, 2019
U give hot sex e no work, the beans and bread seller give him BJ and e work.. u come dey complain, try something new jeh to keep ur man. becus girls of nowaday are like vampire when its comes to sucking people husband blood. may God we girls!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:35am On Mar 20, 2019
So ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by Jcole1985(m): 11:36am On Mar 20, 2019
Ohh you wanted him to stay and you were giving him sex before marriage.If you wanted him to stay,you tie him down with sex after marriage.If he can't wait,he should leave atleast your salary would have been saved.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by lenghtinny(m): 11:38am On Mar 20, 2019
It was never meant to be.... Don't blame the poor bread seller angry

The story fit be wash

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 20, 2019
FORGIVE HIM, HE DIDN'T MEAN TO... RATHER BLAME BREAD AND BEANS(MAD DELICIOUS COMBO).

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 20, 2019
Shii happens.
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 20, 2019
grin

The bread and beans seller got something you don't. grin

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by goodnewscliff(m): 11:55am On Mar 20, 2019
u sabi cook beans grin grin grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by Quality20(m): 11:58am On Mar 20, 2019
As a man u feel comfortable with a lady who feels she owes u everything , but how can a man feel comfortable when he feels indebted to a lady he calls his wife or girlfriend. Presently im in such a relationship, with a girl from a rich family and I'm not really comfortable, I can't dump her but yet wish she leaves for a man from with a silver spoon

20 Likes

Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by KevMitnick: 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
Let us hear his own side of the story... Did you always remind him of the fact that you were his alpha and omega? Did you always tell him he couldn't survive without you? Did you turn him to your house boy because you were giving him money Did you do other things similar to these mentioned above? If yes, then dude dodged a bullet.

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
Which one be " in bed and other room"? Are they not essentially the same thing? grin

See your life in 3D Auntie Posshhh!

Yes, he cheated. Yes, he lived off you.

But considering all you have mentioned, you probably thought you were the next angel to be promoted if ever such a vacancy exists because you have done what no one else ever did, in your own eyes.

You would have rubbed it in his face and so I know that the guy just had to go out there to cheat and spite you for verbally puncturing his ego, each time you had an opportunity to do so.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by BlackfireX: 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
Meet a good , caring, god fearing man that adores you like a work of art...

You , yes you...

Will break his heart , treat him like rag, and at the end cheat on him...

Why?

Nobody values what they have until they loose it.

5 Likes

Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
It's not about beans and bread or money and sex.

A woman also need to be intellectually stimulating to tie a man down. Isn't it obvious she completely lacks that?

8 Likes

Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by lathrowinger: 1:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
grad2012:

But wait beans seller, may be she used diabolical means cause am a little confused.

How can you see such a beautiful, responsible n down to earth woman who even gives you her salary and leave her for a beans seller.

I don't think it's normal and in fact she shouldn't even cry about a guy like that because if eventually no diabolical means was involved to separate both of them by the beans seller then he isn't worth the stress.

His choice
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by austyn0(m): 1:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
In the Twitter comment section, someone asked, "Did you ever cook ewa and bread for him?" grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by MZEE01: 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
ok
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by tooth4tooth: 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
That responder just nailed it.
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by Nobeluscabral: 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
Chai ewa agoyin that food is very magical with soft agege bread if i see any girl selling it that can be delivering it to my house everyday mehn I'll dump my current girlfriend as soon as possible embarassed

Chai ewa agoyin na this particular food collect my year three school fees that year cry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by tooth4tooth: 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
The first responder just nailed it.
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by seniorgozman(m): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
Sister check your attitude towards him when you guys were together.

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by richidinho(m): 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
grad2012:

Ass my sister, very big Ass that's the reason

8 Likes

Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by pryme(m): 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
If this is true, then the man has a good reason why, some women think good sex and money should be enough for any man to look the other way when she is on a fault line.

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by Abee79(m): 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
She thinks men are only after sex and money!
She does not know men also like beans and bread! grin grin grin grin

76 Likes

Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by Preshy561(f): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
Make una keep dating broke and jobless fools.

4 Likes

Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
grad2012:

Na so! you dey live with them? grin

8 Likes

Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by princfred(m): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
Without trying to defend or support the guy, there is something independent /financially ok women don't understand; sometimes men like to feel like boss, your caretaker and feel a need or dependency of their woman on him. He needs to feel he is the one taking you not the other way. If you give him everything and not those he will be missing something. His mojo will not have full swing and another lady who gives him less of other things but that gets him kicking even if she is regarded as low. Because men evaluate women beyond her social or financial status but on how she makes him feel like a man and the more you push your "I'm independent bla bla and I'm giving him this and that", the more the man hears "She does not need or want me as I'm useless to her" and he leans towards the other lady who is appreciatively saying or signaling "he is giving me this and that"

18 Likes

Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by Michelle55: 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
There's no actual manual in keeping a man.. Sex doesn't keep a man nor make him stay glued to you. A man that truly loves and respect you will always stick to you.
Let's stop making relationships all about sex..

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS / Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.