Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. (11860 Views)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions At Affordable Price / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Which Tv Is Best - 3d, Led, Plasma, Lcd, Flat Screen Or Smart Tv? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. by seal777(m): 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2010
If quality repairs with Guarantee (MONEY BACK GUARANTEE) on LCD's, PLASMA, AND ALL ELECTRONIC GADGETS through the finger tips of an expert with proven track record is what you want: Call these numbers for the best in service.

Sunny  08023169149 or 07066472001.

Home service also available for deserved customers based within or outside Lagos.
Re: Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. by TopAnalyst(m): 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2012
Where is your repair centre locate. I want to repair my LG Plasma TV.
Re: Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. by TopAnalyst(m): 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
Please beware of this guy called Sunny. He is not a good technician and he has a very bad customer service culture - he ignores call alot.
He did a very bad job on my Plasma TV and even complicated the initial problem after collecting N17,000 from me.
He signed a repair warranty paper which he didn't honour.
My best advice is to take your electronic gadgets to the Manufacturers repair center.
His "MONEY BACK GUARANTEE" claim is a big lie.
seal777: If quality repairs with Guarantee (MONEY BACK GUARANTEE) on LCD's, PLASMA, AND ALL ELECTRONIC GADGETS through the finger tips of an expert with proven track record is what you want: Call these numbers for the best in service.

Sunny  08023169149 or 07066472001.

Home service also available for deserved customers based within or outside Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. by nnacent(m): 10:47am On May 12, 2013
It must have cost u some savings to buy your Samsung Electronics. hence for repairs call 08087879636
Re: Plasma, Lcd And Other Electronic Repair Expert. by finesam(m): 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
My attention has been drawn to your comments and accusations. If indeed your claims were correct, you ought to had reported at the nearest police station for invitation and questioning,... I truly signed a warranty paper which cover same fault, I repeat the same fault i fixed on your TV set, but yours was not so, instead of seeking for solution you took to social media to ridiculed my integrity, "question" why did you deleted the recommendations you posted after the repairs?

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Boom J7 Specs, Price And Availability / 17" Laptop Screen Available For Sale In Nigeria / USB HSPA 3G Wifi Router Modem - connects 5 users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.