Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Do You Think That He Loves Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think That He Loves Me? (1389 Views)

Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy / She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think That He Loves Me? by beelki(f): 10:01am On Apr 27, 2007
i am in love with this man for six years, he didnt say he ll marry me , but i am so much in love with him, i call him and ask him if he ll marry me he said he ll find time for us to talk, he did not call neither talk on the issue again. i sent atext to him but he did not reply nor call me. please advice me on what to do should i just forget about him and find another man, do you think that this man really love.
Re: Do You Think That He Loves Me? by ayorex(m): 10:17am On Apr 27, 2007
It's only you that can really answer the question. You may need to find out if the guy in question is really ready for marriage. Guys don't really like a lady forcing them into marriage. For the fact that he did not reply you does not mean that he does not love you, maybe he has a set time for himself. Find out about when he plan to settle down, check it with yours. If ok by you you can go ahead and wait for him. if not, I will advise you push over. But remember "If you love anything, see it free, If its yours it will surely come back to you.
Re: Do You Think That He Loves Me? by Ameena(f): 11:30am On Apr 27, 2007
Girl, six years is a rily long time & i tink it's long enuff for u 2 know the position of your relationship. I mean, by now you should know where the relationship is heading to. The guy probably loves you too but is just afraid of commitments. Why not jus give him some time, maybe he'll come around but if he doesn't, girl, just move on. Wish u the best.
Re: Do You Think That He Loves Me? by dollyp1cute(f): 11:49am On Apr 27, 2007
From what you have said, the man no love.

Then again marriage is one thing love is another.
Re: Do You Think That He Loves Me? by ajayi1(m): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2007
What happen is that maybe the man is scared of marring you or he has something in his Combound asing another girl. But don't waste much time so that will not marry at your old age.
Re: Do You Think That He Loves Me? by cecipopula(f): 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2007
Six year is enough to know ur stand in his life, if truely he loves u he would have proposed to u, so make hail while the sun shine.
Re: Do You Think That He Loves Me? by CrazyMan(m): 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2007
Well just keep praying to God about the issue. Six years isn’t something to throw away like that. But I’ll also advise you not to write him off completely.
A man has to be finically stable before he starts any plans pertaining to marriage.
you might not just understand what he's thinking it's natural, you aren't getting any younger. But you should know that the key to every relationship is understanding.

Spend more time with him so as to know what's is on his mind before you make any final conclusions.
Re: Do You Think That He Loves Me? by needeeg(m): 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2007
Six yr's? Wat, so wat hv u been doing with him all this while eh?, how old r u now sef?

will gate back to u!
Re: Do You Think That He Loves Me? by cuteass1(f): 1:37am On Apr 28, 2007
@ beelki

darling you did the right thing in the wrong way sad
You should definitely have consulted nairaland or some good friends before making such a quick step wink point of correction, you don't ask a guy if he'll marry you, it makes you seem desperate, you tell the guy that you don't know if you can continue with the relationship. Obviously he'll want to know why, then you go "well, age waits for no man, so sooner or later i'll have to find someone that i'll settle down with and create a family" My dear, with that believe me, you'll get an answer, if not orally, his expression will be doing some wink

If the guy was interested in you, he'll fight to keep you, but when you ask it the way you did, it'll seem he was your "last busstop" and even if he had intended to, he might start playing the good old "come and get me" game angry

Well dear, looking at your profile you're 28, which makes me guess you were 22 when you started dating,

Some mentioned maybe he's not ready for marriage yet, well honey that's not good enough, a guy that has known you for 6yrs and hasn't made up his mind whether you're his dream-girl package or not is wasting your time. When will he finally be ready?? when you're all old and grey?? A BIG LIE!!
Depending on the age of the partners, at the age of 22, when you've dated a guy for 2-3 years and he's not doing some visit to a gold-smith for an assurance of committment, then you should be out of the door wink

If you love him that much, then lets give him a benefit of the doubt, You walk to his house, when you get in, without any about-bush beating, ask him outrightly; "dearie, what's it going to be", if there's something holding him back, thenlet him open upto you. You need some rock to support yourself on. Any hesitation fromhis side should be your $2 million dollar answerWalk out the door and never regret a moment, its not like you could have dragged him to the alter at gun-point?? All you did, you did in the name of love . .

Some mentioned love being one thing and marriage being another, well if after all this while he hasn't seen the damsel in you, then he should hit the toilet angry . And don't feel sorry for yourself, or think of him as a loss, darling if after 6yrs he couldn't acknowledge you, then he won't in ages,

Make yourself ready for that one that will value your being, i don't mean you should jump into a new relationship immediately, because we wouldn't want a rebound teatment, would we?? But just have an open mind and know that "your own" can be right behind the corner. Good luck hun!!! cheesy
Re: Do You Think That He Loves Me? by rock2(m): 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2007
[quote ]
"If you love anything, see it free, If its yours it will surely come back to you.
[/quote]
That is so untrue. you have to strategize and work at getting what you want.

[quote ]
a guy that has known you for 6yrs and hasn't made up his mind whether you're his dream-girl package or not is wasting your time.
[quote]

You were probably assuming all these years that he was going to marry you. Ha!, six years is long oh. Don't try to pressure a guy into marrying you cos he'll just fraustrate your life afterwards. Best advice, start warming up to move on.
Re: Do You Think That He Loves Me? by opuro(m): 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2007
6 years with him u say?
      na waa 4 you oooo.
             let me tell u the guy don tire 4 u be dat.
spread ur net and look 4 another man .
Re: Do You Think That He Loves Me? by anabell(f): 1:01pm On May 07, 2007
i dont tink d guy is ready,get another guy.
Re: Do You Think That He Loves Me? by dremoney(m): 1:42pm On May 07, 2007
check what u think he admires in married women that u seem not to have.

when it comes to taking decisions bout gettin married,its entirely a different ball game.u have to b able to meet up wit his standards of marriage life in its literal meaning ooooooooooooor mayb its MONEY MATTER.
Re: Do You Think That He Loves Me? by Aproko(f): 2:03pm On May 07, 2007
@ poster,

6 years is a lot of time for you to be able to read your boyfriend and know his psyche, my dear proposing to him will not make him appreciate you more, it will only make you sound desperate and that may put him off.

but if after all this while, he is comfortable and seems in the right frame of mind to settle down and yet he hasn't said anything to you about it, then i think you should start shopping for another basket to carry your eggs in cos he may not see you as wife material and may not know how to tell you.

so look inwards, do what your head and heart tells you to do
Re: Do You Think That He Loves Me? by dremoney(m): 2:06pm On May 07, 2007
Aproko:

@ poster,

6 years is a lot of time for you to be able to read your boyfriend and know his psyche, my dear proposing to him will not make him appreciate you more, it will only make you sound desperate and that may put him off.

but if after all this while, he is comfortable and seems in the right frame of mind to settle down and yet he hasn't said anything to you about it, then i think you should start shopping for another basket to carry your eggs in because he may not see you as wife material and may not know how to tell you.

so look inwards, do what your head and heart tells you to do

xactly my point.
e may not b cn u as a material.
Re: Do You Think That He Loves Me? by desorlah(f): 2:28pm On May 07, 2007
Na wah o! What have you been doing for the past six years

Maybe He'll tell you his mind when you're 30 and we'll starting searching for husband for u.

Use your brain. kiss
Re: Do You Think That He Loves Me? by dremoney(m): 5:56pm On May 07, 2007
desorlah:

Na wah o! What have you been doing for the past six years

Maybe He'll tell you his mind when you're 30 and we'll starting searching for husband for u.

Use your brain. kiss

is that an advice?
na real waah 4 u sef!!!
Re: Do You Think That He Loves Me? by ajayi1(m): 6:22pm On May 07, 2007
@desorlah, That's a good advise
Re: Do You Think That He Loves Me? by dremoney(m): 5:18pm On May 08, 2007
ajayi1:

@desorlah, That's a good advise

wat?
u mean to tell me a 30yr old lady is off limit?
abeg!!!!!!!
Re: Do You Think That He Loves Me? by busygirl(f): 5:25pm On May 08, 2007
Darling, Six years is a long time. . .Dump the boy this week!.
Reason: For wasting six good years of your life
Re: Do You Think That He Loves Me? by Ayenfe(f): 2:12am On May 09, 2007
common gal, wake up from ur slumber, six years relationship and d guy dosent want to be committed 2 u, dear the dis guy is just wasting ur precious time, he dosent love u, darling forget about him, he dosent wat being a man, he his still a baby, life goes on.
Re: Do You Think That He Loves Me? by outlaws(m): 2:57am On May 09, 2007
cool
To:Beelki:First poster
You acted like a child for five years. On the sixth year, you woke up and asked your self, what have I been doing these last five years? Jokes? Movies? Hang out? That’s a good question. Only you and him [maybe] know the answer.

You decided that you have to know the answer now or you will call it quit. That’s good. That’s being mature. So you desperately asked him the question that he is not ready to receive, answer or expect. There is nothing wrong with being desperate, if he is your guy [maybe] then you can be desperate to ask him anything. Hunters don’t sleep all day and expect animals to come crawling over their bedroom, instead they take their guns and knives and go into the bush to look for food.

You have asked the question and you haven’t gotten an answer yet and you are running out of time and patience with him. He think that he can just use you for six years and then go look another lady.

Now, you need to dress up in a wedding dress [don’t worry about money, I will get to that], get a handgun and pay him a visit. Log out of nairaland so that you don’t get conflicting ideas. He doesn’t know that you have guys in nairaland.that will back you up.

Once you get to his place. Sit him down. Take out the handgun, tell him to calm down that you are not going to shut him yet, and say “For the second time I am going to ask you this question again and if I don’t get the answer that I expect, you are history.” You decide what you do after that.

Hope things go okay. If you need cash, email me and I will wire some cash through western union.
Re: Do You Think That He Loves Me? by dremoney(m): 3:04pm On May 10, 2007
busygirl:

Darling, Six years is a long time. . .Dump the boy this week!.
Reason: For wasting six good years of your life

laughsss, funny smiley

(1) (Reply)

Must A Lady Be Beautiful To Have A Relationship? / I Need Your Opinion. Please Be Honest. No Play Play Ooo. . . / Who Cheats More? Men Or Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.