Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:25 PM

Why Do married Women Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do married Women Cheat (4846 Views)

Why Do Married Men Masturbate? / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / Why Do Married Men Still Go About Chasing Other Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do married Women Cheat by albridge(m): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2010
a young man told me he was into sleeping with married women and that one of the women he slept with was married to a very wealthy man and that he was super good in bed. she actually called him a machine in bed and she said he took care of her.
my question now is we have been told that women cheat either because of financial need, or because they are  not being satisfied in bed or because of a lack of affection. now that the said woman seems to have it all why is she still cheating.
This reminds me of a movie i watched titled "Unfaithful", staring Richard Gere. women are really a mystery and sometimes its really not funny the crazy things they do.

HERE ARE SOME SIGNS OF A CHEATING PARTNER http://supersmartdating.com

1 Like

Re: Why Do married Women Cheat by queeneve: 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2010
The same reasons why MEN cheats, you fickle azz mofo!
Re: Why Do married Women Cheat by albridge(m): 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2010
hey girl, whats with the name calling? have you been cheating on your man lately? looks like you really took it very personal. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do married Women Cheat by Tosinville(m): 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2010
^^^may guilty conscience is judgin her lately lol
Re: Why Do married Women Cheat by albridge(m): 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2010
i mean the said husband in this case is supposed to have taken good care of her so what could have been her reason for cheating. is it a question of an irrepressible itch down between a woman's legs? cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do married Women Cheat by Tosinville(m): 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2010
>>back to d topic<< well i'll say there are silly women who are highly sexed nd when they find their husband aren't capable enuf to make dem feel superior in bed again, some endin up lookin for young guys that can make them feel like a young girl in bed again.
Re: Why Do married Women Cheat by queeneve: 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2010
Yo Haters,

Wouldn't you like that huh? DREAM ON,

That is a dumb azz question, TO ASK WHY DO MARRIED WOMEN CHEAT, THEY CHEAT THE SAME WAY AND REASONS WHY MEN CHEATS, BECAUSE THEY CAN,

Come on! DO BETTER THAN THAT!
Re: Why Do married Women Cheat by Tosinville(m): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2010
But watz up wit'cha, eve? Why u gettin mad, girl?
Re: Why Do married Women Cheat by albridge(m): 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2010
Yo Haters,

Wouldn't you like that huh?  DREAM ON,

That is a dumb azz question, TO ASK WHY DO MARRIED WOMEN CHEAT, THEY CHEAT THE SAME WAY AND REASONS WHY MEN CHEATS, BECAUSE THEY CAN,

but can they really? then they are worthless and not worthy of any respect and sacrifice. its funny how women always say men cheat so they want to cheat too yet they want men to love and make sacrifices for them no matter what. isn't that crazy. men were designed to serve women but not every woman only those who are faithful and loyal to them.

is this is how women now think then they arent worth the effort and certainly have become lesser than the di*t of the ea**t  grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do married Women Cheat by baslone: 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2010
Yea,good question!
Re: Why Do married Women Cheat by InkedNerd(f): 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2010
[size=20pt]Why do married men cheat?!?![/size]

[size=15pt]Answer that one!![/size]
Re: Why Do married Women Cheat by albridge(m): 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2010
first of all i dont support married men cheating. however if you ask me why married men cheat i will tell you that it is becuase they can afford to. dont forget that at a time it was not uncommon for men to have more than one wife. how do you think that was possible if he stopped relating with other women once he was married? then again i have never heard that a women were allowed to married more than one husband? [b]the day women learn their limits and discover that what is good for the goose is not always good for he gander [/b]the better it will be for them. cool
Re: Why Do married Women Cheat by albridge(m): 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2010
the real beauty of a woman is her virtue and frankly speaking, women have lost all their virtue in today's society. most of the shameful things women do, they do in the name of civilization. what they don't realize is that you really shouldn't do something just because you can because some things are just plain bad for you. think of it, would you jump off the roof of a sixteen story building cos you were disappointed about someone or something just because you could?

you really shouldn't do things just because you think you can. its a dumb ass way to live cool
Re: Why Do married Women Cheat by queeneve: 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2010
You can denote emotions through CYBER SPACE TOSIN?!!!  DAMN YOU GOOD!

Since you KNOW I am upset, WHY DONT YOU TELL ME WHY I AM UPSET, MR CLEO THE PHYSIC
Re: Why Do married Women Cheat by Tosinville(m): 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2010
@poster, you should have ignore any damn thang that comes from inked_nerd cos most of her words are always irrelevant to the topic, tell me what did she see above as the topic, what is she askin?
Re: Why Do married Women Cheat by Tosinville(m): 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2010
@Eve, but its obvious with the way u type shows you're mad just because the poster mentioned why do married women cheat.
Re: Why Do married Women Cheat by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 06, 2010
I got the answer,simply they're tired of dat prick,its either they're seeking 4 a smaller prick after sum hardcore frm the husband or they're wanting 4 a hardcore outside wif the husband doing justice to the pussy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do married Women Cheat by Spyker: 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2010
Cheating is common in this 21st Century but married men cheat more than married women.
In the case of men, it has become common to the point that the society does not frown at it while cheating by married women is becoming a common thing in some of the big cities.

The truth is that people do not fear God and respect the sanctity of marriage.
I always say that it is better i have a broken relationship than have a broken marriage because if my wife cheats, she leaves my house that day and may be with a broken jaw and a disfigured face.
Re: Why Do married Women Cheat by Agibecky: 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2010
More married men cheat than married women.
Re: Why Do married Women Cheat by Tosinville(m): 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2010
But its a real fuk up seein ur wife cheat on ya.
Re: Why Do married Women Cheat by albridge(m): 8:27am On Sep 07, 2010
it appears queeneve is in support of female infidelity in marriage. she appears to be in full support of the lady in question. i wonder, cool
Re: Why Do married Women Cheat by InkedNerd(f): 8:37am On Sep 07, 2010
queeneve:

You can denote emotions through CYBER SPACE TOSIN?!!!  DAMN YOU GOOD!

Since you KNOW I am upset, WHY DONT YOU TELL ME WHY I AM UPSET, MR CLEO THE PHYSIC

Hehehe, I get what your trying to say about Tosinville by calling him Mr. Cleo, but I don't think most Nigerians know who Ms. Cleo is. After all, she's been gone for years now. I remember when I was a kid and I used to see her dumb commercials with her screeching "Call me now!!!"
Re: Why Do married Women Cheat by foyeks2001(f): 10:26am On Sep 07, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

[size=20pt]Why do married men cheat?!?![/size]

[size=15pt]Answer that one!![/size]

U monsters, where are u? u guys beta answer this question now
rubbish, fond of insulting womanhood, only God knows wat we ve done to u guys, stop hating pls
Re: Why Do married Women Cheat by InkedNerd(f): 10:28am On Sep 07, 2010
I'll tell you where they are--they're out cheating that's why they've yet to answer the question.
Re: Why Do married Women Cheat by MrCork8: 10:30am On Sep 07, 2010
Inked_Nerd, yes, why u always chittin on me? angry
Re: Why Do married Women Cheat by InkedNerd(f): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2010
Who said I was sh**ing on you? grin
Re: Why Do married Women Cheat by albridge(m): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2010
U monsters, where are u? u guys beta answer this question now
rubbish, fond of insulting womanhood, only God knows wat we ve done to u guys, stop hating pls

in reality not all women are bad, at least not yet and truly hope that never becomes the case. but it appears that about 90% of women are totally irresponsible lot who want a man they call their husband to make sacrifices for them but who are not willing to remain faithful to him. thats really sad if you ask me. they want to eat their cake and have it. not too sure how well that will work. cool
Re: Why Do married Women Cheat by InkedNerd(f): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2010
albridge:

in reality not all women are bad, at least not yet and truly hope that never becomes the case. but it appears that about 90% of women are totally irresponsible lot who want a man they call their husband to make sacrifices for them but who are not willing to remain faithful to him. thats really sad if you ask me. they want to eat their cake and have it. not too sure how well that will work. cool

And what about men nko? What about men who run around on their wives? Men do it as well.
Re: Why Do married Women Cheat by skillero(m): 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2010
JAMB QUESTION!!!

Whats gud 4 da goose,
I detest Chauvinism.
Re: Why Do married Women Cheat by InkedNerd(f): 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2010
skillero:

JAMB QUESTION!!!

Whats gud 4 da goose,
I detest Chauvinism.

Me too
Re: Why Do married Women Cheat by albridge(m): 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2010
JAMB QUESTION!!!

Whats gud 4 da goose,
I detest Chauvinism.

great so lets do it then. men will stop having to be ones to pay bride price (which is really some sort of traditional and historical sign of purchasing the woman), will stop paying for weddings, will no longer have to hear women say dumb segregated things like "after all you are the man" (as if men were born to suffer while women should just enjoy themselves), will no longer be under any obligation to pay house rent, school fees, baby pampers or any of those dumb things men are believed to be supposed to do. better still, the women will start doing them. after all, as some female just said, what is good for the goose is good for the gander. from now on there are no more men or women, just people. no more dumb ass special treatment like opening doors, getting up from your seat for a woman to sit down and all that rubb**h. after all, we are all equal. cool
Re: Why Do married Women Cheat by Tinksh(f): 1:40am On Sep 08, 2010
If a man doesnt attend to his woman some other guy will and vice versa!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Which One Will You Go For? / Calabar And Akwa Ibom Guys Got Charm! / 8 Category Of Ladies That Can Ruin The Future Of Young Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.