Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

How To Make Free Calls To All Networks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Free Calls To All Networks (5341 Views)

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) / What Is The Ideal Number Of Missed Calls To Give A Person?? / MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Free Calls To All Networks by blissbiz05: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2010
Hello Friend!
My name is bliss and am an info marketer,
Do you still pay for calls you make? I yes then you are wasting your money!
With my latest discovery I can make free calls with my phone to all network, yes I mean it, for over 2months I have not bought any recharge card. We are presently registering people for this latest free call, so If you want us to register your number just sent us a text message in this format “Free calls” to 08162170592 and your phone number, this is for only MTN users only! And within 12 Hours you will receive a message to complete your registration, follow the last step and you are fully registered to make free calls to all network with your MTN line. Please do not call us no body will answer you just that text, WARNING! Anyone that sends other message or call us will not be registered as our software is connected to that number
Re: How To Make Free Calls To All Networks by Dclique(m): 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2010
Whats the catch,. . . Cus definately there must be strings attached.
Re: How To Make Free Calls To All Networks by Real14all: 6:29am On Sep 07, 2010
Thief.you have sign up another email to continue scamming more people
Re: How To Make Free Calls To All Networks by abrahym(m): 7:52am On Sep 07, 2010
man must chop na lol
Re: How To Make Free Calls To All Networks by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2010
Oleeeee
Re: How To Make Free Calls To All Networks by MARKGREAT(m): 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2013
Are you a DREAMER. What is your DESTINY like. For a future you can not picture, you can not feature. You can share with me on this number 08037299147. Iam MARKGREAT. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Airtel! Back To Sender!! / How To Bypass Sms Verification / Best Data Subscription Available On MTN & Airtel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.