Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Looking For Nigerian Wedding Vendors For Top Of The Line Website - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Looking For Nigerian Wedding Vendors For Top Of The Line Website (2356 Views)

How To Throw A Nigerian Wedding With N49,950 Only / Check Out The Dollar Rain That Happened At This Nigerian Wedding In Austria / Need Price Of Vendors For Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Nigerian Wedding Vendors For Top Of The Line Website by NaijaPosh(f): 5:06am On Sep 07, 2010
Hello I am putting together a unique website that will be the go to website for african brides. This website will feature only african wedding vendors in all areas includin, fashio, jewlery, make up, cakes, locations, and so much more. I plan to launch this website in about a few months so I am looking for vendors to feature on this website. I will be doing interviews, articles, and leave room for advertisement for these vendors. This will also be the go to website for african brides who want to put their wedding day together but need who are the people to go to for thier special day. If interested in being featured please let me know !!!!!
Re: Looking For Nigerian Wedding Vendors For Top Of The Line Website by tholanee: 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2010
interested, how will it be done?
Re: Looking For Nigerian Wedding Vendors For Top Of The Line Website by NaijaPosh(f): 12:35am On Sep 08, 2010
currently I am collecting infromation from different vendors from all over. Then in website format brides will be able to plan their weddings through my website.
Re: Looking For Nigerian Wedding Vendors For Top Of The Line Website by drone99(m): 9:07am On Sep 09, 2010
Thats a great idea you got going. How can i contact you?
Re: Looking For Nigerian Wedding Vendors For Top Of The Line Website by NaijaPosh(f): 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2010
my email chikaodinaka@gmail.com
Re: Looking For Nigerian Wedding Vendors For Top Of The Line Website by tete(f): 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2010
Hello Naijaposh.

Im soooooo!!!! interested. My outfit is called Christy's cakes 'n' more and we're into cake's for all events, small chops and desserts and catering for various events. My website is coming up soon but i'm on facebook at

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Abuja-Nigeria/Christys-Cakes-n-More/126982904019952?v=page_getting_started

my e-mail is xtyscakes@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Looking For Nigerian Wedding Vendors For Top Of The Line Website by Teema1: 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2011
We Have Imported Wedding Gowns 2011 Collection

we have imported wedding gowns 2011 collection @ teema bridals call us 07061132622, 07095213703

• Exquisite Banquet chair
• Banquet Tables
• White Plastic Chairs and Tables
• Big and small frame canopies
• Tents
• Stainless Steel Tables
• Generator
• Wrought Iron Bridal Chairs
• Chaffing Dishes
• Plastic Drums
• Industrial Fans
• Plates
• Table Linen/chair covers
• Ice Chest
• Cutlery, Glasses, Tray etc
• Ice Block
• Catering services/small chops/cakes/Drinks/children party
• Event Decoration
Floral ArrangementHamper & Souvenir Indoor & Outdoor Catering

We also provide professional Service boys and girls.

All at reasonable prices
Re: Looking For Nigerian Wedding Vendors For Top Of The Line Website by empeccable: 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2011
I am interested. I specialize in wedding invitations unique made and embellished with rhinestones, pearls and assorted fabrics. I also make bouquets and boutonnieres and offer affordable prices for all. Some of my work can be seen on my blog: http://excellencebysophieed./

Full service event planning and hall decor are some extras that I am really great at for very affordable prices.
Re: Looking For Nigerian Wedding Vendors For Top Of The Line Website by debolabola: 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2011
HI m debola from KINGSERVE drinks, we render all catering services on drinks pls contact me via email debola.bolaji@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For Nigerian Wedding Vendors For Top Of The Line Website by Dilinox: 7:53am On Oct 21, 2013
Wow!!! Nigerian + Asian wedding in USA

www.tonyaandemem.com

Visit there wedding website: www.tonyaandemem.com

Enjoy!!
Re: Looking For Nigerian Wedding Vendors For Top Of The Line Website by Rossydoll(f): 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2018
Are you an Efik/Oron bride and you are confused as to how you'd get to buy or rent bridal hair, combs and staff?? Look no further.. Contact me on the email: rosebasil06@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Iceprince, DJ Caise, Orezi,yung L, Endia, Solid Star At Hennessy Artistry / For Youtube Promotion And Monetization Click Dm � / Free Dance Classes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.