Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,038 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:52 AM

I Hv 500k To Invest,i Need A Biz Idea. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Hv 500k To Invest,i Need A Biz Idea. (3703 Views)

My Biz Idea, What Do You Think / 2k - 3k Daily Income Biz Idea / Tell Me About Your Neighbourhood, And I'll Give You A Free Biz Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hv 500k To Invest,i Need A Biz Idea. by Digriz(m): 10:08am On Sep 07, 2010
Whch biz cn i do profitably investing 500k?
Re: I Hv 500k To Invest,i Need A Biz Idea. by Ltrust(m): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2010
You can start exporting from Nigeria. I can take you through on this/07033097160.
Re: I Hv 500k To Invest,i Need A Biz Idea. by Digriz(m): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2010
Am interesd pls i nid a bit of info.
Re: I Hv 500k To Invest,i Need A Biz Idea. by gunuvi(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2010
Come and join our coconut importation business in Badagry, you will earn a steady income monthly, Call me on 07026015480 if you are interested.
Re: I Hv 500k To Invest,i Need A Biz Idea. by Zero2(m): 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2010
I have a less risky but very profitable business idea for you. contact me on 08036935530 and you will be glad you did.
Re: I Hv 500k To Invest,i Need A Biz Idea. by naijabands(m): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2010
The money you hav is just 1 part of the whole, you stl hav to say if u want to be an angel investor, venture capitalist, or fulltime business person.
Re: I Hv 500k To Invest,i Need A Biz Idea. by nannyo(f): 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2010
if you are intrested in importation of goods and services we can put you through.
We have clients y\who are looking for agents in Nigeria for businesses like
Motorcycles, send dregders, intellgent keeys for hotels, plastic foldable tanks, e.t.c
the list is endless. we can turn your passion into a money making venture for you
call or mail us now

TransPacific Caribean Limited
tpcfidelity@yahoo.com
Re: I Hv 500k To Invest,i Need A Biz Idea. by Jeudick: 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2010
Hi,
Profitable idea,5% daily sure.
Reach me jeudick@yahoo.com

Best regards
Re: I Hv 500k To Invest,i Need A Biz Idea. by mrsage(m): 12:15am On Sep 09, 2010
1. Turkey farming business- A Mini Turkey Farm
This is an agric bizness with a short turnaround period. You can start
this venture with a room, bq, uncompleted building or any vacant space.
The profit margin is very handsome. Turkeys mature within a few months and
they do not smell like other poultry animals. You can recoup your
investment within 6 months with a very high profit margin.
The key areas are: Feeding, Where to get supplies of young animals, pest
control, housing etc.

2. Custard Powder Production
Custard as we all know is a fast moving food product here in Nigeria.

3. Grasscutter farming
4. Meat Delivery/Supply Business. Food related and very profitable
5. Soap making. Soap is a fast moving consumer product and production process is not too complex
6. Exercise Book production
7. You can set up a small bakery and expand in future. Nigerians love bread
8. You can import shoes and other fashion accessories. I know a guy that imports male casual shoes from the Uk and he sells to wholesale buyers in Lagos. The rate of return is very high, quick turnover is guaranteed and the products sell fast because it meets one of the basic needs of man - Clothing.
9. Transportation. the recent ban on commercial motorcycles in Lagos has thrown up a huge business opportunity for smart investors who understand the Lagos business environment.
10. Supply of corporate gift items.
11. Small scale Printing press.
12. Game lounge

There are so many opportunities out there. For more info send a mail:
info@dwightservices.com
Re: I Hv 500k To Invest,i Need A Biz Idea. by toaspromo(m): 10:11am On Sep 09, 2010
invest in forex trading go 4 the training and make money from the comfort of your home anytime any where good luck
Re: I Hv 500k To Invest,i Need A Biz Idea. by newworldcapital(m): 9:20am On Sep 11, 2010
Do you know we are in the last quarter of the year?

And, do you believe you can still make a million or more before December?

Partner with me and let us make it happen.

Call me and let us arrange a meeting and discuss way forward.

Here are my numbers: 08060951115, 07053186048

I look forward to get calls for partners with interest.
Re: I Hv 500k To Invest,i Need A Biz Idea. by Digriz(m): 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2010
nanny o:

if you are intrested in importation of goods and services we can put you through.
We have clients y\who are looking for agents in Nigeria for businesses like
Motorcycles, send dregders, intellgent keeys for hotels, plastic foldable tanks, e.t.c
the list is endless. we can turn your passion into a money making venture for you
call or mail us now

TransPacific Caribean Limited
tpcfidelity@yahoo.com
nice idea and one of my intention.
mr sage:

control, housing etc.

3. Grasscutter farming
5. Soap making. Soap is a fast moving consumer product and production process is not too complex
8. You can import shoes and other fashion accessories. I know a guy that imports male casual shoes from the Uk and he sells to wholesale buyers in Lagos. The rate of return is very high, quick turnover is guaranteed and the products sell fast because it meets one of the basic needs of man - Clothing.
9. Transportation. the recent ban on commercial motorcycles in Lagos has thrown up a huge business opportunity for smart investors who understand the Lagos business environment.
12. Game lounge

info@dwightservices.com
the numba one and eight of ur list are d areas am much interested. i luv animal farming bt dnt knw d necessary requirements and wheda 500k cn start such.importing is anoda area bt cn i import wt only 500k and wat type of guds wl dat amt be able to start wt? the clothn line luks lucrative bt i thot they are contraband? my intention is either export,import or animal farming bt cn i b able 2 start any wt ds amt. tnks 4 all ur replies bt still expecting more frm u. my mail is seventy722@x
[/lquoyahoo.com
Re: I Hv 500k To Invest,i Need A Biz Idea. by maclatunji: 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2010
This is the problem with this section, someone asks for a business idea and people want to corner him into their vortex (sorry I mean business). I would advise you to divide the money in half. Take N250,000 and start a business centre in a strategic location in Lagos. On a daily basis people must come for photocopying and typing. Hence, daily revenue is guaranteed. Plus there are a lot of add-ons you can diversify into as the business grows such as recharge card printing and sales, digital photography (wait and get) even sales of laptops and phones.

With this approach you are not under pressure to earn revenue as it comes naturally with the business. I hope you find this useful.
Re: I Hv 500k To Invest,i Need A Biz Idea. by fxnaira: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2010
Forex Money Making Opportunity

Invest and Reap 100% in 20 days

goto:

www.skytopforex.com

For more information,
Re: I Hv 500k To Invest,i Need A Biz Idea. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2010
please can u come with me, i have a deal of supplying 10 laptops to a company ready but i have not funds to imports the laptops from abroad, i have contacted a company over and they ready to help but they need a minimum of 100k to start up this business, if there is any one that can borrow me the money for just 3 months and ready to give the person back 150k for the 3 months. pls contact me on 07025503696. thanks
Re: I Hv 500k To Invest,i Need A Biz Idea. by mrsage(m): 12:13am On Sep 16, 2010
@ digriz, poultry farming is a very lucrative business. You can contact me for more details and assistance.
Importation of clothes is not prohibited in Nigeria. You can also import shoes and other fashion accessories.
For more info, contact:
info@dwightservices.com
Re: I Hv 500k To Invest,i Need A Biz Idea. by princeonx: 3:27am On Sep 16, 2010
He didn't say he need people to call for business ideas so for God's sake stop pouring in those zero-8-zero and zero-7-zero 5h!t. To those that gave him ideas, you guys will make good business folks cause you're good listeners and can read. Some of you guys are making life so untrustworthy for others. Everybody know everything when it comes to money, and knows everybody when it come to connection.

@detop: Do you have to order or import JUST 10 pieces of laptops? If you're sincere about your so called business with the company, I can give you a name and phone number of someone that can give you 10 laptops in Lagos but he have to go with you to wherever this your company is and get his money no go come or wait outside! if they don't have the money, he leave with his laptops and he can supply hundreds of them and cut you your commission if they want it. let me know if a stranger on nairaland loan you 100K! u ma funny    cool
Re: I Hv 500k To Invest,i Need A Biz Idea. by chidyke77(m): 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2010
@mr sage are u sure that importation of cloths is nt prohibited cos am tryin to venture into dat?
Re: I Hv 500k To Invest,i Need A Biz Idea. by loveme(f): 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2010
i will tell you all you need to know
Re: I Hv 500k To Invest,i Need A Biz Idea. by hamiltonma: 10:14am On Sep 23, 2010
maclatunji:

This is the problem with this section, someone asks for a business idea and people want to corner him into their vortex (sorry I mean business). I would advise you to divide the money in half. Take N250,000 and start a business centre in a strategic location in Lagos. On a daily basis people must come for photocopying and typing. Hence, daily revenue is guaranteed. Plus there are a lot of add-ons you can diversify into as the business grows such as recharge card printing and sales, digital photography (wait and get) even sales of laptops and phones.

With this approach you are not under pressure to earn revenue as it comes naturally with the business. I hope you find this useful.

Mr. Tunji, please Can you tell how to go about that. I would really love to do that. Broadband is in Nigeria now! Isps are reliable and fast. I would really love to do this. Please assist me. Just a small space will be ok for me. nothing flashy. Office building. Maxx hamiltonmaxx@yahoo.com 08080824076.
Re: I Hv 500k To Invest,i Need A Biz Idea. by hamiltonma: 10:15am On Sep 23, 2010
Sorry. 0813-082-4076
Re: I Hv 500k To Invest,i Need A Biz Idea. by 2dmax(m): 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2010
detops:

please can u come with me, i have a deal of supplying 10 laptops to a company ready but i have not funds to imports the laptops from abroad, i have contacted a company over and they ready to help but they need a minimum of 100k to start up this business, if there is any one that can borrow me the money for just 3 months and ready to give the person back 150k for the 3 months. pls contact me on 07025503696. thanks
pls contact me via maxndianaefo@yahoo.com so we can discuss more on how to meet in our office. hope u hv ur letter of award. thank u,
Re: I Hv 500k To Invest,i Need A Biz Idea. by MWTurpen: 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2010
I have an idea for a unique social network site. I am looking for someone with the development knowledge and funds to make this become reality. 703-274-5886 -Mike
Re: I Hv 500k To Invest,i Need A Biz Idea. by magragold(m): 12:08am On Dec 08, 2010
Send me a mail at ephrathahwnltd@yahoo.com and I will give you details.
Re: I Hv 500k To Invest,i Need A Biz Idea. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2010
Dear Sir/Madam,

I present to you an investment opportunity with a very high Return
On Investment (ROI).

COLUMELLA NIGERIA COMPANY is a specialized Haulage services Company
formed to carry
out transport requirement to a specialized market throughout Nigeria
and West Africa.

COLUMELLA NIGERIA is well positioned and committed to offer
qualitative Haulage and Logistics services. We take pride in our
excellent human and material resources as well as technology-driven
expertise, which enable us to deliver customized service as well as
simplified logistics solutions

OUR PLAN

In accordance to the recent increase in demand of our numerous clients and
the poor conditions of some vehicles in our fleet, we are currently planning
to acquire vehicles and expand our services to meet the demand and
expectation of our numerous customers to the highest degree. In this view, we
seek investors to add/purchase the following vehicles with their respective
prices to our existing resources:

(A COMPLETE BUSINESS PLAN WOULD BE SENT TO YOU ONCE YOU MAIL US BACK
INFORMING YOU MORE ON HOW TO INVEST AND ABOUT THE COMPANY)

This investment could be done either by shipping your trucks or in cash.
you dont have to sell your truck instead you should invest it with us

We invest in market research and product development to continually improve
the service and procure follow-on vehicles. Follow-on will be
introduced into the
demanding markets before existing vehicles enter the declining stage of their
life cycles.

WHY YOU MUST INVEST WITH US

Looking at the high returns on the business, you cannot but invest to earn as
much as 50 -60% annually.

Secondly, it is a kind of business that cannot be overtaken by the
occurrence of
time, as there must be production, consumption, importation and exportation;
then there shall always be transportation.

Thirdly, the burden of managing your portfolio is lifted up from your
shoulder;
while you rest, we do our best to give you the edge by:
1. Paying the driver and motor boy salary
2. Fuelling the vehicle
3. Renewing the vehicle documents when due
4. Maintaining and servicing the vehicle regularly

Within the span of one and half year at most, your investment is
realized, while
your capital is still intact.

SUMMARY
Please do contact us for more information and we would be glad to do
business with you.

visit our site for more information

call us on:

+2348029716876

www.columella.fewom.org

columellanigeria@gmail.com

Thank you very much

Williams Okebugwu I.

MD/CEO
Columella Nigeria Company
Re: I Hv 500k To Invest,i Need A Biz Idea. by Fhemmmy: 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2010
mr sage:

control, housing etc.

3. Grasscutter farming
12. Game lounge

info@dwightservices.com

gunuvi:

Come and join our coconut importation business in Badagry, you will earn a steady income monthly, Call me on 07026015480 if you are interested.

Shed more light for others that might be interested
Re: I Hv 500k To Invest,i Need A Biz Idea. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2011
Good day to you over there,am OLUJIDE GABRIEL.Am the CEO of O2 NIGERIA, an Oyo State soap manufacturing and training company.We train people and interested soap manufacturing company on how to produce,

[1] NATURAL HERBAL HONEY SOAP[the soap that clean any skin infection in just 10 days]

[2] MOSQUITO KILLER CANDLE

[3] ANTI MALARIA SOAP

[4] PRESERVED PEPPER[preserved pepper that can lasted for 1 good year]

[5] LAUNDRY SOAP

[6] ANTISEPTIC SOAP

[7] LIQUID SOAP

[8]BALM

[9] BODY CREAM

[10] MEDICATED HAIR CREAM etc.

To be sure, the scope of the company is not only withing Nigeria,as the company has engage in training different company workers in Ghana and some big soap company in Nigeria.

We also have a complete bar soap production tools [machine] to be sell to or trainees at a very low price

We also have explanatory bulk hand out that contain 15 different products
Our price are negotiable and you can start any of this product with as low as 10,000.00.We will also teach you how to build local machine with wood to start with and some or our product are available on request.

After the training ,we also teach our trainees how to manufacture the soap equipment by their self and we also offer door step training for individual or group in any part of the Nigeria and west africa.

We are open to more negotiation on how to work this out.

Thanks

OLUJIDE OLUWATOSIN
CEO
O2 NIGERIA
25,ikereku lay out,orita challenge,
Ibadan,oyo state ,Nigeria
o2nigeria@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

22 Most Expensive Things In The World Money CAN Buy / Whiteboard Animations and Explainer videos: LEARN & DESIGN for your business! / Setup Your Own ISP Business With Small Capital in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.