Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:49 PM

I Hate Housework And Cooking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Housework And Cooking (10289 Views)

Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / Sharing Housework Leads To More Sex / I Hate Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Housework And Cooking by ebonyvibe(f): 10:40am On Sep 07, 2010
Re: I Hate Housework And Cooking by InkedNerd(f): 10:44am On Sep 07, 2010
Oh my this is serious. Have you tried to get him to help out?
Re: I Hate Housework And Cooking by SAGoddess: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2010
Very serious, especially when the man wants his wife to do all this after a hard day's work, and doesn't want someone to help out. . . . . .I also hate housework but I have to do it, at my own pace though, I absolutely love cooking, finger-licking stuff!

OP, does your man want you to stay at home and do chores and he will take care of the family alone?
Re: I Hate Housework And Cooking by InkedNerd(f): 10:52am On Sep 07, 2010
Oh SA Goddess, its a good thing your here. You seem like the perfect person to answer her question.
Re: I Hate Housework And Cooking by ebonyvibe(f): 10:54am On Sep 07, 2010
Re: I Hate Housework And Cooking by googles: 11:05am On Sep 07, 2010
hmm . . . . in as much as i hate to sound like a traditional person i think you need to reconsider your stance in this matter

at least for the sake of your home and your kid{s}. . . . your career shouldnt disturb your family no matter how important that career is

am not asking you to leave your job or anything but reach a compromise with your husband. . .explain to him dat you cannot leave your career to suffer

but you are willing to put your family first.trust me you can have all the time for your family if you want to all you have to do is have a positive attitude

towards it  smiley
Re: I Hate Housework And Cooking by MrCork8: 11:11am On Sep 07, 2010
ebonyvibe, madam, isnt it yo role to cook & clen since womens already rule the kictchens and bedroom from the start of time?

Even the book of ELI says: All womens must cook & clen, & even supply punnny when requested on deman (Book Of Eli: 1852, Page 12) wink
Re: I Hate Housework And Cooking by InkedNerd(f): 11:14am On Sep 07, 2010
Our jobs as women isn't to be slaves to the kitchen. Get that thought out of your head. Are you living in that same neanderthal cave that MOBO444 lives in?
Re: I Hate Housework And Cooking by Tosinville(m): 11:15am On Sep 07, 2010
Nice respond. **Tosinville shakes googles nd offer her 3bottles of red-wine**
Re: I Hate Housework And Cooking by MrCork8: 11:20am On Sep 07, 2010
MOBO444 , AKA Niaraland Spokes man!! he tells the truth. Its is already written: It is the black womans role to suplly man

with food, relaxation and punny, sadly they no longer obey. Thats why we now have divorces left, right and center & too many single parents

(Education Report: 2005) wink
Re: I Hate Housework And Cooking by Tosinville(m): 11:20am On Sep 07, 2010
An ignorant to d topic makes it silly respond **Tosinville slaps mr.cork across the face** Ouch!!!
Re: I Hate Housework And Cooking by SAGoddess: 11:26am On Sep 07, 2010
@ OP, what I do is cook enough food (different dishes) to last a couple of days, I do this on Sundays, I do thorough house-cleaning on Saturdays and laundry and cooking for the next couple of days on Sunday.  In the evenings, I give my son food, wash him then do whatever else I have to do, I may clean the floor twice a week BUT most importantly, I have a system that works for me.

Establish your own routine and make it work for you.  Do you have to be at the office until late, can't you take the work home and finish it there while doing other things?  Would your man be open to eating food from the fridge as opposed to fresh from the pot?  I ask because some men swear they would never eat "yesterday's" food  grin
Re: I Hate Housework And Cooking by Brownteeth(m): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2010
The fact is you are not qualified to be a wife. I wonder what your husband was thinking when he married you. May be he was carried away by those bosoms and a.ss
Re: I Hate Housework And Cooking by phemmy88(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2010
Brownteeth, That's funny but too insultive!
Re: I Hate Housework And Cooking by MrCork8: 11:39am On Sep 07, 2010
SA GOddess  is just the kinda white woman i need: she can cook, clen, suplly e punny and NO question asks!!

Sadly, black womens just dont obey anymore (LEKI report: 1941, page 1)
Re: I Hate Housework And Cooking by phemmy88(m): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2010
Mr Cock, 're u a robot?
Re: I Hate Housework And Cooking by SAGoddess: 11:43am On Sep 07, 2010
Cork, I am as black as they come but I do not comform, too much pressure placed on us women.

That comment about OP not qualified to be a wife is funny, what is the criteria for being a good wife?  Is there a manual?
Re: I Hate Housework And Cooking by googles: 11:44am On Sep 07, 2010
Brownteeth:

The fact is you are not qualified to be a wife. I wonder what your husband was thinking when he married you. May be he was carried away by those bosoms and behind

Totally uncalled for . . . she only stated her weak points here

do you know her strong points ?
Re: I Hate Housework And Cooking by Tosinville(m): 11:45am On Sep 07, 2010
Still irrelevant **Tosinville drop a next stinkin fart close to brownteeth** eww!!
Re: I Hate Housework And Cooking by InkedNerd(f): 11:45am On Sep 07, 2010
SA Goddess:

Cork, I am as black as they come but I do not comform, too much pressure placed on us women.

That comment about OP not qualified to be a wife is funny, what is the criteria for being a good wife?  Is there a manual?

Don't mind that fool Cork.
Re: I Hate Housework And Cooking by ebonyvibe(f): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2010
Re: I Hate Housework And Cooking by Kelvinj(m): 11:49am On Sep 07, 2010
Well poster i think u really have 2 reconsider this, cos this career thing mite tear ur marriage apart if care isn't taken. First which is more important 2 u? your family or career? When u think abt this then i'll know what 2 advice u on
Re: I Hate Housework And Cooking by Tosinville(m): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2010
@poster, to call a spade a spade, your work is like a nuisance to your family, what kind of stupid work is that that takes whole day and night from you before i proceed? **Tosinville is sippin cold kunu**
Re: I Hate Housework And Cooking by SAGoddess: 11:57am On Sep 07, 2010
@ Ebonyvibe - those were my comments girl, Tosinville hasn't really said much!   wink

Would the family not have a light meal like salads, bread and cold meats just to take the pressure off you, say twice a week?  I can't imagine waking up early just to cook for the evening. . . . . .HECK, sometimes I get home and don't feel like cooking so salads, sandwiches/cheese with crackers will be on the menu! cheesy
Re: I Hate Housework And Cooking by Tosinville(m): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2010
I know i haven't said much nd she knew either **Tosinville stone sa.goddess a pack of condoms to hush up** ssh!!!
Re: I Hate Housework And Cooking by SAGoddess: 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2010
Tosinville:

I know i haven't said much nd she knew either **Tosinville stone sa.goddess a pack of condoms to hush up** ssh!!!

grin grin grin
Re: I Hate Housework And Cooking by MrCork8: 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2010
If SA Goddess waz my wife,,i make sure she bleach until she becomes white.  Dark skin womens complain too much (no oofeince)
Re: I Hate Housework And Cooking by ebonyvibe(f): 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2010
vv
Re: I Hate Housework And Cooking by googles: 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2010
Mr Cork!:

If SA Goddess waz my wife,,i make sure she bleach until she becomes white.  Dark skin womens complain too much (no oofeince)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

STFU
Re: I Hate Housework And Cooking by Tosinville(m): 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2010
Shh!! Day-dreamer, she can't be ur wife? **Tosinville fires mr.cork's eyes with a catapult 4 him to turn a street beggar**
Re: I Hate Housework And Cooking by SAGoddess: 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2010
Nonsense Cork, you would not succeed in bleaching me, if you want a white woman, why not go for one from the word go, why bother with black women if you want to change their skin colour?
Re: I Hate Housework And Cooking by tosyne007(m): 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2010
@poster, this is really a tough one (work/career vs family) and i believe it's weighing u down already. U really need the wisdom of God to solve this. But i think u really need to answer this question ,

Kelvinj:

Well poster i think u really have 2 reconsider this, cos this career thing mite tear your marriage apart if care isn't taken. First which is more important 2 u? your family or career? When u think abt this then i'll know what 2 advice u on

which is more important to u? i want to believe it's ur family and i wont advise u to jeopardise ur husband, kids and the entire family for a job that is not even ur own. I understand u are a career person but wat happens if the company decides they dont need ur services anymore? ur family will definately be there 4 u. Moreover, u can always change jobs if the one u hav presently is denying u the opportunity of spending time with ur family but can u change ur husband same way? NO. (except u dont love him anymore). U really need to find a way of balancing the two cos if u are not happy at home, it will definately affect ur productivity in the office. May God help u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Newly Married Friend's Husband Is After My Boobs. / "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches / Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.