Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Get Your Chinese Invitation Letter And Visa Here Very Quickly - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Get Your Chinese Invitation Letter And Visa Here Very Quickly (12743 Views)

American Invitation Letter / How To Get Chinese Invitation Letter / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Get Your Chinese Invitation Letter And Visa Here Very Quickly by ramonmulti(m): 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2010
CHINA INVITATION LETTER AND VISA IS AVAILABLE HERE.

WE OBTAIN CHINESE INVITATION LETTER AND VISA VERY QUICKLY FOR CLIENTS THROUGH OUR RELIABLE PARTNER BASED IN CHINA AND WE ARE ADVISING ALL INTERESTED PEOPLE TO COME AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE TO APPLY. PRICE DOESN'T COST MUCH. IT IS VERY AFFORDABLE.  ALSO, WE DO OFFER CHINESE BUSINESE VISA EXTENSION.

Process:

1.What we need:

A.the copy of passport and the copy of China visa(if no visa on pages,no need offer)

B.the date plan coming to China. for example,"the first week of September,2009"

C. Name of China embassy to apply visa. for example,"China embassy at Lagos,Nigeria".

2. Process time: 1 to 3 working days
3. Payment: west union or bank account

4. Courier: DHL,TNT,EMS and so on,courier fee paid by Clients.

Thank you again for choosing GVC Global Services and we trust that by choosing us, you will be assuring of your trip to China safe and sound under our professional management.

Please contact us or e-mail for a non-obligation session with regards to your needs for an invitation

Contact information: 3b Pepple Street Computer Village Ikeja Opp Zenith Bank. Lagos. Call me at 08033924627, 07026376379 Victor. Anayo. E-mail address: ramonicamultilink_resourcesltd@yahoo.com

Re: Get Your Chinese Invitation Letter And Visa Here Very Quickly by justwise(m): 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2010
@ramonmulti

I need IV for 32 pple, can you get 32 difference individuals to issue the IV?
Re: Get Your Chinese Invitation Letter And Visa Here Very Quickly by ramonmulti(m): 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2010
Yes i can get it for them but it is going to be charged individually. Ok!!!! Just give me a call when you are ready. Alright!!!!.
Re: Get Your Chinese Invitation Letter And Visa Here Very Quickly by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2010
@Ramonmulti, nw run to Technology market/section and do ur biz xcept u want to tarnish ur image generally on Nairaland.
Re: Get Your Chinese Invitation Letter And Visa Here Very Quickly by ramonmulti(m): 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2010
Why are you saying that to me where i have something to share in this thread. I don't like that comment and i don't repeat it. For Christ sake it is a genuine stuff. In case you are interested you can give me a shout. Thanks.
Re: Get Your Chinese Invitation Letter And Visa Here Very Quickly by justwise(m): 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2010
ramonmulti:

Yes i can get it for them but it is going to be charged individually. Ok!!!! Just give me a call when you are ready. Alright!!!!.

So you have 32 pple to write 32 IV for me? Is that what u are trying to say?
Re: Get Your Chinese Invitation Letter And Visa Here Very Quickly by ramonmulti(m): 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2010
Yes.
Re: Get Your Chinese Invitation Letter And Visa Here Very Quickly by justwise(m): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2010
ramonmulti:

Yes.

What should i know abt those individuals writing that IV?
Re: Get Your Chinese Invitation Letter And Visa Here Very Quickly by chelseabmw(m): 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2010
justwise:

What should i know abt those individuals writing that IV?

as far as u r here,i got no problem. .
Re: Get Your Chinese Invitation Letter And Visa Here Very Quickly by suxes2005(m): 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2010
chelseabmw:

as far as u r here,i got no problem. .

Pls stop all dis ur post. pls stop
it most of dem aint sensible!
Re: Get Your Chinese Invitation Letter And Visa Here Very Quickly by ramonmulti(m): 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2010
I am very sorry i wouldn't stop posting such cos u don't have the power to do so. So stop saying it. thanks.
Re: Get Your Chinese Invitation Letter And Visa Here Very Quickly by Ramonica1: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2010
HOW FAR? IT COSTS 550 USD.
Re: Get Your Chinese Invitation Letter And Visa Here Very Quickly by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2010
Ramonica[/b]1:

[b]HOW FAR? IT COSTS 550 USD.

Another "Ramon".

(1)

New Lagos Map On Google Earth / RRS Attends To An Accident Victim At Ijora / Places You Dread Going To Or Spending Time In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.