Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Buyers And Tenants, Beware Of Chidoxyl Post - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buyers And Tenants, Beware Of Chidoxyl Post (1338 Views)

The Two Year Rent Saga: The Pros & Cons For Landlords And Tenants / Do Landlords And Tenants Have Such Rights? / Properties Wanted In Benin City For Awaiting Buyers And Tenants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buyers And Tenants, Beware Of Chidoxyl Post by moneyluv: 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2010
i have found posts by this Chidoxyl, to be inflated to suck unsuspecting nairalanders into paying more than the asking price or rent.

Why should a landlord demand for 700,000 rent for a 2 bedroom flat at omole and chidoxyl is advertising for 800,000 negotiable, whats wrong with advertising for 700,000. on top of that he will collect 10% agency fee for two years, thats 160,000 plus the extra 100,000 x 2 on top of the 800,000 per year rent x 2 thats a total of 360,000. My fellow nairalanders, is this not greed?

Please discuss!!
Re: Buyers And Tenants, Beware Of Chidoxyl Post by Chidoxyl(m): 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2010
Thank God 4 precedences. Evidences here since I joined nairaland will speak 4 itself (me I no need 2 talk much). I can beat my chest to say here that as far as this forum is concerned, I have never advertised properties belonging to third parties. Whatever property that is not my direct and which deal I cannot conclude, I don't advertise. I've dealt with a number of agents and individuals alike here on nairaland, and they stand today to bear my testimonies. Some of the nairalanders I've had one or two dealing with include: Day 11, Kayode Gid, Edith, Xplicit, Holatunjiii, dan6019, Mr. Sam - 07042088986, etal.

First Heaven Property, a company registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, and with her head office now in Magodo phase 2 (we used to have our head office on 26, Awolowo Way, Ikeja {same building with Intercontinental Homes} until the property was sold, and with our tenancy having expired, we got a new place of operation, which today is in Magodo), by the special grace of God, belongs to me.

In First Heaven Property, you don't pay us any penny as consultation fee until we have got for you what you want. Paying us b4 service delivery may put us under undue pressure, and this is what we try to avoid.

My response to this aimed degrading post by moneyluv (which really do not borther me in any way) is not done with the intention of me defending myself. I am rather responding to this post to challenge moneyluv to tell nairalanders about himself and his operational company. I will be happy to invite any interested nairalander to my office. Moneyluv, pls gear up to do same (if you can).

May I at this point say to the most silly person I've ever met on earth (moneyluv) that we have a property sales bulletin, which we review every month. And for the month of September, we have a total of 43 properties advsertised therein (bulletin is attached). 90% of the advertised properties are our direct instruction. Point to any 1/2/3/4/5/6/,  of the properties, and I'll take you there and to their respective owners, without hassles.

And for the Omole phase 1 Estate 2 bedroom flat you talked about. I was introduced to d landlord by his bossom friend, who incidentally is also my friend and my client. D landlord asked me to advertise it for N900k, but I told him it's too expensive, and that despite d beauty and comfort of the 2 bedroom in question, the highest I consider d property is N600k, max (d landlord is still very much alive). When I take prospective tenants to the property for inspection, d landlord meets with them & they negotiate. All I do is to look on. I've gone with 3 clients, and they have all priced d property for my valued N600k (even without them knowing what my advice to d landlord was). But the lanlord insisted on N800k. D landlord's friend, was to later call me to say I should inform the last of the 3 prospective tenants I took to d property to come pay N700k. This was what brought about the way I advertised the property.

Almost at the same period I got d brief above, I also got another brief to give out a 2 bedroom flat in same Omole phase 1 Estate, for N400k (this property was advertised here {on nairaland} by me sometime in late July/early August, 2010), but I advised the landlady that we should give it out for N300k, and she accepted. Today, I have as a tenant in that property a young man like myself, who is very happy to have me as his agent/caretaker. You may wish to know that this young man paid for 1½ years, and we waived the traditional caution fee almost all landlords collect. I cannot number how many people this tenant has recommended me to. We are now friends.

For the whole of today (September 7), I was busy helping Mr. Efosa - 07035383742 (3 bedroom flat) and Mr. Festus - 07062344429 (Room & Parlour) get a very decent accomodation, at a very good price. I negotiated with the respective landlords to these 2 properties on behalf of both clients, and they got it at a bargain price. Last week it was Mr. Chris - 08070794221 (mini flat) who, with me as his agent, tasted & enjoyed my service. B4 him was his friend, Isreal, who it was that recommended me to him, after tasting the kind of service we offer at First Heaven Property. You may call them to confirm. When U call, do not ask them of Chidoxyl (this is my nairaland ID), ask them of Chidi - 08034925499. I have so many references to direct you to.

I am proud to be who I am. First Heaven Property is building a brand and a name that d devil in you (moneyluv) cannot tarnish.

Moneyluv or what do you call yourself, tell us about you.

Re: Buyers And Tenants, Beware Of Chidoxyl Post by Chidoxyl(m): 1:07am On Sep 08, 2010
Basically, what makes me happy is seeing that landlords and tenants, who I act for are contented with my service discharge.
Re: Buyers And Tenants, Beware Of Chidoxyl Post by yemibox: 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2010
I see no reason why you should attack Chidoxyl. Afterall it's business and you should not crucify this gentle man. Pls my brother, it's business, let interested home seekers take it or leave it. I cant sense any act of fraud here.

Welcome to the world of Real Estate Agency
Re: Buyers And Tenants, Beware Of Chidoxyl Post by tonyflez(m): 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2010
good explanation from chidoxl, lets here from you moneyluv, honestly it is wrong to tarnish a fellow real estate agents name, i would have condemed him completely if not for the explanation. moneyluv be carefull,
Re: Buyers And Tenants, Beware Of Chidoxyl Post by estman: 11:42pm On Sep 08, 2010
hello nairalanders

its very unfortunate that morons and untaunted fellows like moneyluv still exist in this forum,well i am not suprised to hear this accusations because a lot of people are just jealous of others success.

please moneyluv dont allow devil to use you in this manner,may i ask you have you registered with NIESV AND HAVE YOU WITTEN YOUR PROFESSIONAL EXAMS,

YOU REALLY SOUND LIKE A LAZY LAGOS TOUT HERE.

I AM NOT ABUSING YOU BUT I AM USING THE RIGHT WORDS TO BUTRESS WHAT YOU PORTRAYS.

HAVE A NICE TIME AND DONT FORGET TO APOLOGISE TO CHIDI AND ALL NAIRALANDERS.
Re: Buyers And Tenants, Beware Of Chidoxyl Post by moneyluv: 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2010
Guys beware of Chidoxyl, he has different name on nairaland, shine your eyes. i was only trying to air facts and see all the attack wey him guys just dey take fire person?
Re: Buyers And Tenants, Beware Of Chidoxyl Post by Sleekfun: 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2010
@ moneyluv, sincerely i never new chidoxyl , moneyluv your paste is senseless, i thought he was trying to scam you or whatsoever , this you explain is what we all know to be business, Am sorry mr Moneyluv, you need to get your ass woped cos you waisted my time in reading this forum. Thank you.
Re: Buyers And Tenants, Beware Of Chidoxyl Post by james1(m): 12:28am On Sep 10, 2010
@moneyluv.
Chidoxly can sue you for deformsation of character.
This is cyberspace and whatever is written here is read round the world;imagine if everybody believed without questioning you.think of the damage that this would have done to his business and person.he gave reference's along with cell phone numbers to buttress his point;many of us are in real estate as a career,we do nothing else.written accusation is a very potent tool against the target and don't forget it is also a very potent exhibit in court.be careful.
Re: Buyers And Tenants, Beware Of Chidoxyl Post by jot01(m): 2:05am On Sep 10, 2010
@ Moneyluv, This is a waste of space.

The property business is very interesting and wonderful. You can put a price tag on your product as long as you say " Negotiable "
He knows the worth of the said property and he had the price for it and also said its negotiable, everyone is in the business to make money.

And do you know there s buyer and customers for every property in this Business.

So its a waste of time to accuse someone for price issue, this is not Tomato and Pepper or Rice and Gari,
So delete and post better topic has this is a way to Tarnish the image of this Innocent person.

Cheers Guys.

Long Life Nairaland.
Life Life Lagos
Long Life Nigeria
Re: Buyers And Tenants, Beware Of Chidoxyl Post by Abbydit: 9:08am On Sep 10, 2010
That was a beautiful piece from Chidoxyl. What Moneyluv does not know in real estate business is the fact that everybody's success do not conflict.

so you get rewarded according to your Smart/hardwork.

I suggest Moneyluv be expelled from this great forum that put smile on people's faces.

looking forward to having continual sucessful business relationship with fellow nairalanders.

Many regards
Re: Buyers And Tenants, Beware Of Chidoxyl Post by moneyluv: 10:12am On Sep 10, 2010
the response i have received from this topic, clearly reflects the type of touts ( as i can't call them agents, not to stigmatise the real agents) operating on nairaland.
Re: Buyers And Tenants, Beware Of Chidoxyl Post by jot01(m): 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2010
You guys should start showing your qualification's and Certificate from NIEVS.

One then we were thought in School is that Estate Surveryor and Valuer is different from Agent. AGENT can be anything.

So Moneyluv, if u deal in properties then you need some understanding or go and get OND in Estate Management for 2 years which will help you deliver professional.

Cheers Guys
Re: Buyers And Tenants, Beware Of Chidoxyl Post by Chidoxyl(m): 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2010
I just want 2 appreciate every nairalanders for their brilliant and unbiased contribution to this thread.

In d so called moneyluv other post on d 2 bedroom flat, aimed at damaging my person, I responded to tell him that, 2 d landlord of d 2 bedroom flat, if I don't get him a tenant, someone else will. Now, d landlord waited 4 me 2 deliver on his price expectation, & since I couldn't do dis until now, I was surprise 2 get 2 d property in question 2 find an advert for a vacant 2 bedroom flat hanging on d gate to d property by d landlord's younger brother.

Now, a tenant may likely pay 4 dis property anytime next week. D name of d agent dat brought dis tenant is Akin, & his number is 07041675140. Moneyluv, you may pls call him 2 hear from him what we (me especially) went thru.
Re: Buyers And Tenants, Beware Of Chidoxyl Post by jot01(m): 11:13pm On Sep 10, 2010
Abeg no mind the guy jareeee
Re: Buyers And Tenants, Beware Of Chidoxyl Post by Chidoxyl(m): 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2010
@moneyluv - I want 2 inform U dat U are now wanted for character deformation. And for this your God-forsaken act, which will also serve as a big lesson 2 any other person who might want 2 thread your unholy path in d unforseeable future, U WILL BE BROUGHT 2 BOOK. I promise you this.

Tis true dat we've never met b4, but I'll see you soon. And really very soon. This is not a threat. No, never a threat!This is 2 make U pay for not trying to, but actually MURDERING my person. And because of what dis show from U had caused me, I am charged 2 take d step U will take if U were in my shoes. Steps meant 2 correct d wrong printed impression about a man U'v never met before - a man dat did U no harm.

Moneyluv, U have stepped on a scorpion, & U just must be stung.
Re: Buyers And Tenants, Beware Of Chidoxyl Post by Chidoxyl(m): 12:48pm On Sep 11, 2010
(1). 4 Bedroom Semi-Detached Duplex, with 2 rooms BQ, plus swimming pool 2 let in Magodo G.R.A. Phase 2,
(by Shangisha).
** Rent = N1.8million per annum x 2 years.
** Swimming pool maintenance charge = N150,000:00k per annum.

(2). 4 nos newly built 3 Bedroom Flats in Omole Phase 1 Estate.
** All rooms ensuite.
** Target is corporate tenant, but is open to interested individuals.
** Rent = N1.3million per annum x 2 years.

(3). 2 Bedroom Duplex in Omole Phase 1 Estate.
** All rooms ensuite, plus a guest toilet.
** 2 tenants in d compound.
** Rent = N700,000:00k per annum x 2 years.

(4). 2 nos 4 Bedroom Flats in Omole Phase 1 Estate.
** 3 toilets/2 baths.
** 2 tenants in d compound.
** Rent = N850,000:00k (up) N800,000:00k (ground floor) per annum x 2 years.

(5). 2 Bedroom (mini) Flat in Magodo GRA Phase 2, (by Shangisha).
** Tis called a mini 2 bedroom flat cos d rooms are small.
** Pent House apartment.
** 2 tenants in d compound (Landlord, who stays in d duplex, plus d would-be tenant).
** Preferred tenant is a BACHELOR or newly married couple.
** Rent = N400,000:00k per annum x 2 years.

(6). 3 Bedroom Flat on Bamako Street, Opposite Omole Phase 1 Estate gate.
** 3 toilets/2 baths.
** 3 tenants in d compound.
** Rent = N400,000:00k per annum x 2 years.

(7). 3 Bedroom Flat on Bamako Street, Opposite Omole Phase 1 Estate gate.
** 3 toilets/2 baths.
** 4 tenants in d compound.
** Rent = N450,000:00k per annum x 2 years.

(cool. 2 nos Room Self-Contain in Akiode, Ojodu, Ikeja - Lagos.
** N90,000:00k & N80,000:00k per annum.

(9). Room & Parlour Self-Contain (Mini Flat) in Akiode, Ojodu, Ikeja - Lagos.
** N120,000:00k per annum.

For inspection or/and all other enquiries, pls contact:
Chidi Ijere Daniel (CID),
First Heaven Property.
08034925499, 08123155598.
Re: Buyers And Tenants, Beware Of Chidoxyl Post by moneyluv: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2010
chidoxyl, you and your guys will never change. una done set up different account to support una act. NAIRALANDERS MAKE UNA SHINE UNA EYES.
Re: Buyers And Tenants, Beware Of Chidoxyl Post by meee1: 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2010
Please carboxyl don't mind the money or whatever he is called. Please I need your help, I need a self contained apartment in any decent estate on gbagada, maryland, axis.Do you have anyone avaiilable, please how much? please reply
Re: Buyers And Tenants, Beware Of Chidoxyl Post by meee1: 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2010
Sorry i'm talking to chidoxyl please
Re: Buyers And Tenants, Beware Of Chidoxyl Post by moneyluv: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2010
people sending me email about this post, pls post your contributions or experience here.
Re: Buyers And Tenants, Beware Of Chidoxyl Post by moneyluv: 9:49am On Sep 15, 2010
no wahala

(1) (Reply)

Ikorodu Properties Bulletin / Uncompleted Two Wing Duplex With C Of O (picture) / 3 B/r & 2 B/r Flats In Jakande Estate, Abesan, Iyana-ipaja. N3.2m & N3m Resp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.