Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show (6384 Views)

Official Trailer For Jim And Joan / Jim Iyke To Host Own Reality Show. / Nollywood Star, Jim Iyke, Talks Openly And Clears The Hiv Rumor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by Goldenmeda(m): 10:22am On Sep 15, 2010
good luck to u my man, u re 2much
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by Obijulius: 2:50am On Sep 17, 2010
jim iyke=faker
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by Chike200: 1:20am On Sep 19, 2010
ladej:

errrr whats wrong with auditioning abroad? embarassed

someone should teach him how to dress when its obvious he can dress!!!!!!!!! infact his dressing gave him fame not his acting skill so bit it hater tongue tongue
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by suwwy: 1:48am On Sep 19, 2010
Nothing we kn go hear/see jim is also searchin 4 his jewel nah wah i wonder wat he is feelin like
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by mystikal(m): 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2010
The idea is so silly. no hate intended!
Re: Win $50,000 Being The “jewel For Jim Iyke”… A Realty Show by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 25, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Hiya dear kiss. I'm cool jare, you nko?

In yoruba, labalaba means moth/butterfly. . . . .so I was quite shocked to find someone say his mouth looks like a buttefly. grin

*knows this topic is TWO MONTHS old*

In Jamaica (u prolly could careless lol) labalaba is a [negative] expression for "exaggeration", "big deal" or "ruckus". It's like "With all the labalaba about this show it had better be good!" etc. Cool to see we still use the word lol but not the meaning. Anyway. . .

@topic. if he already as that Jamo chic wtf is the point of the show? I read about this on GhanaNation.com and it seems like she is helping him on his question to find another girl. Some iffy/questionable *ish going on  lipsrsealed, that's all I can say. But all the hate I have read on this site, trashing the man's character is kind of petty. You guys should give him a chance to do his thing. Some of you are ruthless with the insults.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where To Download Latest Foreign Movie / Supernatural Season 5 / Who Else Loves Patience Ozokwor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.