Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training (3175 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole Visits Edo IDP Camp For Empowerment Programme - pics / Okorocha Launches Youth Empowerment Programme / Youth Empowerment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2010
Late Solomon Giwa Amu Foundation in memory of the Late Brigader genegral who passed on some years ago in an Auto crash just concluded a four week training course for students on break in the barracks. here is some of the wonderful things to come off that training. I am proud to be part of it, and so should all Nairalanders. With your support, we have offered two of the most promising participants full schoolarship.
Enjoy the sights

Re: Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2010
more

Re: Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2010
More

Re: Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training by ud4u: 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2010
More grease to their elbow
Re: Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training by Pappij: 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2010
From soliciting for funds for orphans and those involved in accidents, your foundation is actively involved in empowerin people financially with the requisite skills.

Thumbs Up, and May God bless and richly reward you all persons involved in the act of giving in Jesus Name.AMEN
Re: Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2010
Amen oh. We are actively working with Teachers Without Borders and SGAF to push Education to the deepest and farthest part of the country. Teachers without border has a Market place Training Initiative where market men and women are trained in bacis Education. Right now we need five Bicyles for the Teachers in Local Government areas in Benue to Aid thier transportation to the market places where they teach
Re: Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training by jfking2005(m): 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2010
show us your own picture among all??
Re: Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training by reindeer: 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2010
Me thinks she's the preggy one in front wearing grey, grin
Re: Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2010
jfking2005:

show us your own picture among all??
lol, I no put my own picture, let me have small privacy abeg. My own is on facebook sha
Re: Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2010
reindeer:

Me thinks she's the preggy one in front wearing grey, grin
No thats the trainer for the tie and dye team. My picture no dey there. I can assure you am not pregnant, not yet. LOL
Re: Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2010
A little bit of me, at least my hair, am in the middle in black presenting a gift.

Re: Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training by JUO(m): 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2010
hum keep it up, millions don go
Re: Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training by chelseabmw(m): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2010
Very good
Re: Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training by chosen04(f): 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2010
aisha2:

A little bit of me, at least my hair, am in the middle in black presenting a gift.

Thumps up, the people's lady

. . . . . . . . . . . But am MAD at your friend NNEKA . . . . . . . . . . after seen the NNEKAGATE thread by Inspired_m

Just pray her actions doesnot give ''others close to her like you'' Bad press . . . . . . . . . .

I have always had these feeling there was something unusual about her since the times of JOSHUA. . . . .Hope u still remember chosen04 been bashed cos i pointed out and noted that she could only raise little above N40k ($ equi.) after some many weeks of trying, even setting up PP acct . . . . . . . . . When a home based (then) like ME know what i single handedly gave . . . . . . .Not singing my self praise.

Your reactions then made me lose BAY, thus, i decided to pursue and support other charities.

Am now ready to support your efforts cos you are doing a great JOB . . . . . . Remain Blessed.
Re: Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training by marocguy(m): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2010
GUD WORK,. KEEP IT UP
Re: Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 10, 2010
chosen04:

Thumps up, the people's lady

. . . . . . . . . . . But am MAD at your friend NNEKA . . . . . . . . . . after seen the NNEKAGATE thread by Inspired_m

Just pray her actions doesnot give ''others close to her like you'' Bad press . . . . . . . . . .

I have always had these feeling there was something unusual about her since the times of JOSHUA. . . . .Hope u still remember chosen04 been bashed cos i pointed out and noted that she could only raise little above N40k ($ equi.) after some many weeks of trying, even setting up PP acct . . . . . . . . . When a home based (then) like ME know what i single handedly gave . . . . . . .Not singing my self praise.

Your reactions then made me lose BAY, thus, i decided to pursue and support other charities.

Am now ready to support your efforts cos you are doing a great JOB . . . . . . Remain Blessed.
hmmm, I cant comment on the current issue but on the money she raised for Josh, she sent me the record of all transactions and i did the same from my end.
My Sister, I understand how you feel, my dear as much as you are supporting a charity, which ever one then we re on the same page. Thanks
Re: Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training by chosen04(f): 10:59am On Sep 10, 2010
aisha2:

hmmm, I cant comment on the current issue but on the money she raised for Josh, she sent me the record of all transactions and i did the same from my end.
My Sister, I understand how you feel, my dear as much as you are supporting a charity, which ever one then we re on the same page. Thanks

Thanks . . . But your credibility is making me think, am better off with THOSE who can give ''us'' update on progress report.
Re: Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2010
Please let me get this straight. Are u doubting my credibility?
Re: Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training by jany49: 4:15am On Sep 12, 2010
Hi you are doing a good job. Keep it up, I would like to know more about your foundation, let's see where we go from here, leave your email and phone number, I have some good reliable and resourceful non for profits here willing to work with people like you who contribute to the communities.
Re: Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training by davouchi(m): 12:06am On Sep 15, 2010
hi, uve done reali great!!!well done.!! can u drop a phone numba or @least an email 2 reach u on
Re: Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 15, 2010
lsfoundation08@yahoo.com
Re: Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training by jany49: 6:18am On Sep 15, 2010
aisha2:

lsfoundation08@yahoo.com

I just sent an email to you. I am waiting for your reply
Re: Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training by SHEAU(m): 10:22am On Sep 15, 2010
good job, and i wish more success
Re: Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training by SHEAU(m): 10:30am On Sep 15, 2010
aisha2:

@aisha2, hope other perspective and kokos is as hot as that leg am seeing under the white table. lol grin
Re: Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training by SHEAU(m): 10:36am On Sep 15, 2010
aisha2:

and u must be short, despite ur wearing hill u still dont march the heights of d two ladies. I dont like short chicks, no offence tongue
Re: Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 15, 2010
SHEAU:

and u must be short, despite your wearing hill u still dont march the heights of d two ladies. I dont like short chicks, no offence tongue
Yes oh, am small but mighty. I get husband that has a licence to shoot at sight its good as u dont like me
Re: Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training by redsun(m): 11:46am On Sep 15, 2010
aisha2:

Yes oh, am small but mighty. I get husband that has a licence to shoot at sight its good as u dont like me

So your husband is james bond,eeh?
Re: Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2010
redsun:

So your husband is james bond,eeh?
Yes oh tougher than james Bond. LOL
Bros, are you doing school fees this term? School don resume oh, we have a lot more children
Re: Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training by redsun(m): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2010
I will get in touch with you as soon as i can.I hope you send your husband after the corrupt politicians to eliminate them like 007 do with bad guys.

Keep up the good work,though it is like a drop of water in the ocean,it makes a great difference.

aisha2:

Yes oh tougher than james Bond. LOL
Bros, are you doing school fees this term? School don resume oh, we have a lot more children
difference.
Re: Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2010
redsun:

I will get in touch with you as soon as i can.I hope you send your husband after the corrupt politicians to eliminate them like 007 do with bad guys.

Keep up the good work,though it is like a drop of water in the ocean makes a great difference.
difference.
Thanks dear
Re: Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training by redsun(m): 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2010
aisha2:

Thanks dear

Your education is not wasted at all.You are a role model on any reasonable standard,an endangered specie.
Re: Sgaf Youth Empowerment Training by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2010
redsun:

Your education is not wasted at all.You are a role model on any reasonable standard,an endangered specie.
My Head, my head my head wan burst. Easy oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Current State Of Ariaria International Market. / Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team / Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.