Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio (6099 Views)

TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) / Meet Virgin Taneish Simpson-jamaican Goddess ! / Omolola Is The Luck Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by MOBO444(f): 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2010
Please I am based in Western Europe and I am writing a conclusive and extensive article on the Black Nigeria women and I am presently researching these (7) ladies on Nairaland (they interest me), I want some question answered from these 7 Nigeria Black ladies listed above on Nairaland, ASAP, PLEASE IF THESE LADIES DONT REPLY I WILL KEEP ON PASTING DEGRADING COMMENT ABOUT NIGERIA BLACK WOMEN, THATS A PROMISE (They now have a chance to come clean with me once and for all and I might even apologise for previous post on Nairaland).

1: Have they got any serious relationship or maybe married.
2: How beautiful and where are they based.
3: How come they always online on Nairaland romance section (Do they need romance).
4: How old are they, are they the sweet 16 they claim to be.
5: Have they ever earned an income all their live.
6: Have they had one night stand ever before in Nigeria or were they based presently?
7: How much do they love the Black Brother?
8: How come we don’t know their real names?
9: How come they know so much about romance and bed stuff?
10: How soon can they post their Beautiful Black picture so we can see and make judgement?
11: How soon and at what age did they first do it and did they enjoy it.
12: Have they ever been abused by a Black Brother?
13: How sexy or hot are they, as they claim to be.
14: How educated are they really.
15: How come they all have fancy nice name.
16: How long was the last time they did the dirty (Any reply will do)
17: How deep is the secret they are hiding?

Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_Nerd, SA Goddess, Mama_Gee, Tpiah: we need ANSWERS.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by MOBO444(f): 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2010
Need answer to all the 17 H Question above so we can conclude on the Black Nigeria woman.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by babyme1(f): 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2010
This is gonna be interesting. Let the war begin lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Mobinga: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2010
I have 2 wives here please remove their names
1 googles
2 inked nerd
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Alusioji(m): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2010
i cant wait to see d replies, especially that of inked nerd.

let d bashin begin
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Olami099(m): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2010
contestant, we are waiting please!!!Dont let us down ooo,Inke_nerd,googles,omolola1 we are counting on u ppl.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by 1102(m): 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2010
Mobo444
U should know that OMOLOLA is my LOVER and my FUTURE WIFE TO BE, AND shouldnt be among the list Up there,
Its derogatory to both of us as those questions make both of us look cheap!!
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by babyme1(f): 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2010
They are circling,will soon bite grin grin grin
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by SAGoddess: 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2010
MOBO444:

Please I am based in Western Europe and I am writing a conclusive and extensive article on the Black Nigeria women and I am presently researching these (7) ladies on Nairaland (they interest me), I want some question answered from these 7 Nigeria Black ladies listed above on Nairaland, ASAP, PLEASE IF THESE LADIES DONT REPLY I WILL KEEP ON PASTING DEGRADING COMMENT ABOUT NIGERIA BLACK WOMEN, THATS A PROMISE (They now have a chance to come clean with me once and for all and I might even apologise for previous post on Nairaland).

3: How come they always online on Nairaland romance section (Do they need romance).
4: How old are they, are they the sweet 16 they claim to be.
5: Have they ever earned an income all their live.
6: Have they had one night stand ever before in Nigeria or were they based presently?
7: How much do they love the Black Brother?
8: How come we don’t know their real names?
10: How soon can they post their Beautiful Black picture so we can see and make judgement?
15: How come they all have fancy nice name.
16: How long was the last time they did the dirty (Any reply will do)
17: How deep is the secret they are hiding?

Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_Nerd, SA Goddess, Mama_Gee, Tpiah: we need ANSWERS.

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki, so you refuse to believe I am not Nigerian, Chineke, you are one hard-headed man!   grin

One night stand, LOL, make I think about that one for a sec!   grin

I was 16 years ago but still looking fresh like a 15 year old  grin

Experience about "bed stuff" - think genius, use your brain for a second!  grin

I am hot dude, I am HOT and educated.  I work and make my own money!

I was $$$$ when i started doing "it"  cool  cool  cool

I have a fancy screen name because I am a real Goddess   grin  grin  grin  grin

Don't be a fool, is anyone else using their real name here. . . .  . . . . .

It is black men like you who abuse women because they take them as nothing but sex objects!  sad

NOTE I am only responding because I find this amusing and AGAIN, I am not NIGERIAN!
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by DOAweb(m): 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2010

grin grin
It's Official this Q & A session as started!!
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by 1102(m): 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2010
[size=13pt]Even if everyone answers

MAMA-GEE WOULD NEVER ANSWER, WATCH OUT FOR HER QUALITY INSULTS!!
[/size]
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by SAGoddess: 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2010
By the way MOBO, I absolutely love black men, black pride is my motto!

The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice, I can almost taste it! grin grin grin grin
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by babyme1(f): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2010
This Goddess gurl ic so cool. Hi Babes kiss kiss
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2010
Im waitin ernestly 2 see d outcome.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Orikinla(m): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2010
The Romance Board is the only place most of these characters can express themselves, except Mama Gee who has been active on Politics and other boards. The fringe element called "googles" has issues from her unfulfilled affairs and she seems to have been abused. She has been stalking me.
I set a trap for her and she fell right into it and got EXPOSED.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Olami099(m): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2010
Nice comment goddess,more replies.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by MOBO444(f): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2010
SA Goddess:

By the way MOBO, I absolutely love black men, black pride is my motto!

The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice, I can almost taste it! grin grin grin grin

SA Goddess you are a real Goddess, so not all Black women are bad, well you not a Nigeria black Women.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by MOBO444(f): 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2010
We just hope the following such as Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_Nerd, Mama_Gee and Tpiah wont use working today as an excuse cos we all know they dont have a job or work in any bank, saw their CV all over the employment section.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by SAGoddess: 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2010
baby.me:

This Goddess gurl ic so cool. Hi Babes kiss kiss

Hey Girl. . . . . .

Orikinla:

The Romance Board is the only place most of these characters can express themselves, except Mama Gee who has been active on Politics and other boards. The fringe element called "googles" has issues from her unfulfilled affairs and she seems to have been abused. She has been stalking me.

Absolutely not true, I post on other sections if I have something to say just that the ROmance section is entertaining with some fools loittering around here, I like it here!
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by MOBO444(f): 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2010
--190--:

Mobo444
U should know that OMOLOLA is my LOVER and my FUTURE WIFE TO BE, AND shouldnt be among the list Up there,
Its derogatory to both of us as those questions make both of us look cheap!!

190 my Man everything is ok, Omolola will mention your name at some point in her reply.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by 1102(m): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2010
[size=13pt]But SA Godess, U didnt answer all em questions--

I suggest u answer all the questions one by one,

and i already smell alot of lies from even some of the ladies yet to answer

Im gonna ask omolola not 2 answer any of this else she expose both of us!!
[/size]
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by MOBO444(f): 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2010
Mobinga:

I have 2 wives here please remove their names
1 googles
2 inked nerd

YOU HAVE 2 WIVES HERE MOBINGA, OK THEY WILL ALSO MENTION YOUR NAME HERE TOO.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by SAGoddess: 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2010
--190--:

[size=13pt]But SA Godess, U didnt answer all em questions--

I suggest u answer all the questions one by one,

and i already smell alot of lies from even some of the ladies yet to answer

Im gonna ask omolola not 2 answer any of this else she expose both of us!!
[/size]

I am not married, have stated so in my previous posts (when it came up in conversation)
I am gorgeous with a hot body, based in Johannesburg!
I am averagely educated, LOL, got a degree in Marketing, work for one of the biggest Hospitality companies in the World, we even have a hotel in Port Harcourt!  wink
I don't need on line romance, I hang around here for entertainment, I could be busy working but logged onto NL, again, for entertainment.
My age and experience allow me to know so much about bed stuff, I am in tune with my sexuality!
I am thinking of posting my pic for a minute, I will think about it though!
I answered 11 already!
I don't get abused by men, I don't allow shit like that to happen to me. . . . . . . I can stand on my own so wouldn't tolerate nonsense like being illtreated by a man with a low self esteem, clear enough?

ME, I am HOT dude, I really am!   grin  grin  grin
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Tosinville(m): 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2010
@mobo, hi modafcuka watz up wit chu nd ur black sisters everyday on here? hey! QueenEve is not a nigerian nd most of ur questions are ridiculous who need to go work with JAMB to set 2011 questions for ur jnr ones to answer but i support the one without no pix, yeah! they shld put on their pix in their profiles cos i dislike talking to dead folks online nd if they're ugly they should not forget to make-up properly, put on google nd a cap etc to hide their secret behind fame on romance section. Well i accept the fact that they're all ugly cos they can't tell me they do not have any single pic on facebook.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by SAGoddess: 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2010
How old are you Tosin? You look like a minor in your profile pic!

Posting my pic in 5 seconds, it will come down in 2 seconds! Look out for the lady in black! wink
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by snthesis(m): 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2010
Orikinla:

this is totally uncalled for angry angry
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Tosinville(m): 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2010
@Sa.Goddess, hmm! (noticeME) but your name is not in the list so why are you faster than your age, pls relax girl "dem don see u"
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by MOBO444(f): 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2010
SA Goddess:

How old are you Tosin? You look like a minor in your profile pic!

Posting my pic in 5 seconds, it will come down in 2 seconds! Look out for the lady in black! wink

Dont mind my interfering, saw 3 ladies in the pic, i am thinking you one of the two ladies on glasses, well it all ok.
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by SAGoddess: 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2010
Tosinville:

@Sa.Goddess, hmm! (noticeME) but your name is not in the list so why are you faster than your age, pls relax girl "dem don see u"

You are a retard, officially!
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by 1102(m): 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2010
aww [img]http://www.smileyshut.com/smileys/new/free-jumping-smileys-463[1].gif[/img] im so please seein SA GODDESS, U look sweet, here take this  kiss kiss kiss U look astonishing here take this  kiss kiss kiss You look magnificient here take this But i swaar those titiiees are to die for, I feel like putting my mouth on them~
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by SAGoddess: 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2010
I said I was the one in Black MOBO. . . . . . . .
Re: Queen Eve, Google, Omolola 1, Inked_nerd, Sa Goddess, Mama_gee, Tpiah (h Questio by Tosinville(m): 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2010
@Sa.goddess, well my profile isn't this year pic but i'm still looking young tho! i didn't wish to look like a daddi and life is too short for me to look like ur grandpa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Don’t Promise Marriage To Any Girl If…! / Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him / Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.