Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. (32006 Views)

What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? / What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? / Share Your Worst Experience In A Prayer House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. by stinjoe(m): 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
Honestly, failure to attend the call of nature at when due can embrass someone.
I didn't have enough rest before attending a vigil. "Please, you all should have your seat". Said the pastor. My people, i was sleeping peacefully while still standing up galantly. The rest they say, was history.
Please, drop yours let keep the fire burning.

26 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. by vickvan(m): 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
"What kind of stomach rumbling is this". I said. Just realeasing the putrid gas that dived out from my precious exhaust pipe can drive one to the next level without thinking twice. Then, after the life saving act, the unexpected happened, i heard a noise just behind me. "Let it not be what i'm thinking oo". I said inwardly.. I tilted my neck in slow motion towards where the sound was coming from. Your guess is just as good as mine. She breezed past me without looking back. My oh my, you know where the problem lies? I'm her crush.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. by Seandisputed(m): 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
Chai

The day hot shiit hook me for road ehn

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. by IamD18: 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
This is not my most embarrassing moment, but I'll like to share it.

Earlier this month in a gym house, I met a very beautiful and well-shaped lady and 2 of her friends. I got into discussion with 3 of them, as interesting and funny our discussion was, the one I was interested in jokingly came to me and sat on my laps, almost close to my diiick, I locked up. The more we gist, the more she shakes her ass, I got hard and uncomfortable, wanted to stand her up but thought it'll look embarrassing to her before her friends, I still locked up. She was putting on a hanging belly-button revealing sleeveless with a very tight leggings. Her nyash no dey stay one place, she dey gist with both mouth and nyash.

I was just so hard! I couldn't bear it any longer as I faked a call and jokingly tried to end the discussion, telling them that I'll be leaving to catch up on something. She stoop up, standing before me with a huge ass, she pleaded that I'll drop them off. As all these were happening, my diick was as erect as fvck, almost getting noticeable while seated that i can't even stand up before them. I obliged to her request, but was still seated..grin I no wan cast myself by standing with my errected preeq because i was putting on sports trouser.

They were expecting me to stand but i pretended to be so weak and tired, hoping and looking for thoughts that will bring down my stubborn john-Thomas. As God may have it, immediately i thought of BUHARI and NNAMDI KANU, you need to see how my stubborn jnr dropped like music album, I smiled at them without them noticing the reason behind that smile, then stoop up and left with them.

Omo since that day, I no dey miss small mini-tight and Buhari picture anytime I dey go gym.

380 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. by XhosaNostra(f): 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
I was inside a taxi once when all of a sudden my stomach started churning & I got all sweaty. I knew it was a bad case of a stomach bug. I had to go! It was so urgent, I almost used my handbag as a toilet. Needless to say, I got off the taxi & ran into the nearest house to use the loo. I couldn't even see clearly, that's how terrible it was. I walked into this house & asked to use the toilet, without waiting for a reply I found it by myself. After I was done doing my business, the embarrassment & shame set it. It took me about 30 minutes to summon enough courage to walk out. I sheepishly made my way to the sitting room, quietly introduced myself & apologized for the intrusion grin The mother was very nice & understanding, fortunately smiley

271 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. by mekuso89(m): 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:
I almost used my handbag as a toilet. Needless to say, I got off the taxi & ran into the nearest house to use the loo. I couldn't even see clearly,

Nawaoo abeg wetin in you chop enter taxi

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. by stinjoe(m): 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:
I was inside a taxi once when all of a sudden my stomach started churning & I got all sweaty. I knew it was a bad case of a stomach bug. I had to go! It was so urgent, I almost used my handbag as a toilet. Needless to say, I got off the taxi & ran into the nearest house to use the loo. I couldn't even see clearly, that's how terrible it was. I walked into this house & asked to use the toilet, without waiting for a reply I found it by myself. After I was done doing my business, the embarrassment & shame set it. It took me about 30 minutes to summon enough courage to walk out. I sheepishly made my way to the sitting room, quietly introduced myself & apologized for the intrusion grin The mother was very nice & understanding, fortunately smiley
Honestly, i hate what i don't like. I pray i don't encounter such oo..

18 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. by stinjoe(m): 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
I was in a bus moving to Lagos state. My sit partner was a lady. Fair in complexion, so beautiful with that catchy cute dimples and her fashion sense was top-notch. "Damn, an angel is sitting beside me". I said inwardly. Anyway, i had to maintain my cool since i observed she has this kind of pride in her. I maintained my lane, wetin concern me. Two hours later, she started acting real funny by shaking her legs uncontrollable at intervals, eyes widely open and breathing hard. "Call of nature" i whispered not knowing she heard me. She just noded vehemently. As God may have it, the driver stopped to refuel. The unexpected happened, 4 passengers ran to the bush with the speed of light including her making it 5. The rest they say, was history.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. by Yuceeluv(f): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
grin grin okaaayyyyyy sooooo I was in the choir at LFC chinda branch port Harcourt.

One of our choir practice days, I was jejely sitting and learning song o. Then I felt it moving grin towards the exit region. I looked around at other choir members(including one guy I was crushing on) sitting and singing along. I said within me, lai lai this m*ss no go do me dis kain thing. And I knew if I stood up at the time,it'll just break free and scatter everywhere grin. So I kinda like suppressed and pushed it back in(yes I sabi suck in m*ss).

I took permission from our leader and went to d toilet and bulldozed everywhere grin. Coming back majestically grin trying to take my sit jejely, I felt a strong force escape again o with a serious stench that pointed in my direction before I could even feel it form in my inside o. I just sat down cry .No words. I didn't dare look in the direction of my crush else I fit run comot from rehearsal.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. by Martin0(m): 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

chai gringrin

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. by Pusyiter(m): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:
It can only happen in your country
Not here in 9ja

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. by XhosaNostra(f): 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
mekuso89:

Nawaoo abeg wetin in you chop enter taxi

I didn't eat anything. It was just one of those things that came out of nowhere.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. by XhosaNostra(f): 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
Pusyiter:

It can only happen in your country
Not here in 9ja

With my 50 billion megawatts smile, I can even shit on an igwe's hat grin

Just joking, but I know how to diffuse a situation.

Like so

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. by mekuso89(m): 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I didn't eat anything. It was just one of those things that came out of nowhere.
ook I understand

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. by anochuko01(m): 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
long ago, i collapsed/fainted in front of my class....yeah, my crush was there!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. by Mira200(f): 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:
You almost used your handbag for toilet? Hilariousgrin

Lalasticlala should help us with interesting stories from people.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. by XhosaNostra(f): 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
Mira200:

You almost used your handbag for toilet? Hilariousgrin

Lalasticlala should help us with interesting stories from people.

Girl, I was pressed! It honestly crossed my mind. That's how bad I had it.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

So this was you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyS3TBKYqSk

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. by KingAzubuike(f): 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
Re: Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
cool
Re: Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. by amaniro: 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
I remember when I was traveling to Umuahia some 5years ago. When we reached Lokoja I literally ate everything I saw. We reached Otukpa junction (Benue) omo my stomach no gree me I enter bush go discard. I used pure water... ewww

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. by CaesarDon(m): 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
I funny smell was oozing after using d loo during a church vigil embarassed embarassed embarassed

To make matters worse the young boy that sat next to me was just covering his nose and shaking is head

And one babe dat I was 4orming 4 was also a sufferer of the smell

25 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. by Foodforthought: 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
I shat in my pants while sitted in class. I was in Primary 2 at the time.I will take the memory of that day to my grave. embarassed

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. by igohm(m): 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

mumu
Re: Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. by Athena4: 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
If you menstruate and you have never STARTED BLEEDING ALL OVER THE FUCKÎNG PLACE, IN PUBLIC.FAAAAR AWAY FROM ANY PAD WHATSOEVER.(because you weren't expecting aunty Flo so early) You never start be that. The thought of attempting to sit down is like contemplating suicide. This shît is one of the worst things on Earth.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. by obembet(f): 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
If you are here to read the comments park here.

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. by yawehoverall: 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
Just here to read stories ! That isn't real smh

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. by oilPUSSY(f): 11:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
Laughing at people's comments and Iies grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

grin grin grin
A very unNigerian Experience, in Nigeria, you'll poo on your body, or find the nearest bush around because nobody will allow a stranger come into their house to shit, grin grin, for all we know your shiit could be diabolical if nothing else grin grin...lets not even talk of the fact that most houses have high fences, especially in city areas

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. by Mariangeles(f): 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

With my 50 billion megawatts smile, I can even shit on an igwe's hat grin

Just joking, but I know how to diffuse a situation.

Like so
grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. by obembet(f): 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2019

Re: Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. by aldexrio(m): 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
Had serious stomach upset in a bus in the middle of a traffic jam. Though the weather was cool cause it was raining i was sweating profusely.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Biography|regina Daniels History|regina Daniels Profile & Movies / See The Big Python Killed In Our Compound(photos) / Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.