Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Tell Anyone Ur Mind Here! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tell Anyone Ur Mind Here! (984 Views)

Are You Improving Your Mind? Here Are 3 Reasons Why You Should Be. / Share Pics,news,advert And What Is On Ur Mind With Nigerians And The World / Please Say Your Mind Here On How We Can Stop Corruption In Nigeria At All Levels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Anyone Ur Mind Here! by segoye2(m): 2:49am On Apr 28, 2007
We have thiefs as leaders with nothing but great ideas on opening hidden accounts with ghost names, OBJ No 1, Tinubu No. 2, Atiku No. 3, and so so so,
Re: Tell Anyone Ur Mind Here! by awoof(m): 3:10am On Apr 28, 2007
segoye2:

We have thiefs as leaders with nothing but great ideas on opening hidden accounts with ghost names, OBJ No 1, Tinubu No. 2, Atiku No. 3, and so so so,

did you say OBJ is no one? don't you think somebody would have exposed such OBJ accounts for 8 years now. Jokes apart i doff my hart for that man, whatever his failings and short comings there aren't many Nigerians like him you bet wink
Re: Tell Anyone Ur Mind Here! by choongtin(f): 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2007
am a survivor cool
Re: Tell Anyone Ur Mind Here! by CrazyMan(m): 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2007
Easy with your language you're on air
Re: Tell Anyone Ur Mind Here! by sofine5(f): 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2007
I'm in love with Eligha (my boyfriend) grin
Re: Tell Anyone Ur Mind Here! by cuteNhot(f): 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2007
toothpaste is cheap.
even in Africa.
Re: Tell Anyone Ur Mind Here! by segoye2(m): 9:28pm On May 06, 2007
I lost my cell phone to my girlfriend!
Re: Tell Anyone Ur Mind Here! by sofine5(f): 12:23am On May 08, 2007
I wonder, nah no way

but could it really, nah, couldn't be

wouldn't be wink
Re: Tell Anyone Ur Mind Here! by cuteNhot(f): 6:59am On May 11, 2007
i wish seun would come to this thread so i can tell him my mind cheesy but i know he wont grin
Re: Tell Anyone Ur Mind Here! by sofine5(f): 3:21am On May 14, 2007
I WANT PIZZA grin
Re: Tell Anyone Ur Mind Here! by segoye2(m): 9:59pm On May 17, 2007
@ Cute_and _HOt,

Well, can I have a clue of what you wanna tell him? atleast, a problem half shared is half solved!
Re: Tell Anyone Ur Mind Here! by segoye2(m): 10:00pm On May 17, 2007
Nigeria; when the preferable is not available, the available becomes the prefereble. So as we have it, we take it.
Re: Tell Anyone Ur Mind Here! by cuteNhot(f): 4:56am On May 18, 2007
segoye2:

@ Cute_and _HOt,

Well, can I have a clue of what you want to tell him? atleast, a problem half shared is half solved!
where did you get this nonsense of a quote? utter rubbish. an example.

A blind man got his daily newsspaper, but as he is blind, he could not read it. He encountered a passerby and ask HER assistance in reading the material.
However, SHE could not read grin tell me in what way is his problem half-solved? smiley
Re: Tell Anyone Ur Mind Here! by segoye2(m): 3:09pm On May 18, 2007
@ Cute_and_ Hot

Is a simple case, the fact that the woman cannot read doen't mean that she can't forever, she can go learn how to, get back to the blind man and start helping him read his papers, and above all, the woman can lead him to a pastor or babalawo for a charm to see, if the problem arises that the blind man cannot read with his eyes opened, then the both of them would have to go for an Adult Education Class (AEC).

I think with the above analysis, the problems are not only half solved, but solved totally. So lets know what you want to tell Seun, his my friend, I can help you tell him.

Cheers,

Segoye2
Re: Tell Anyone Ur Mind Here! by cuteNhot(f): 3:14pm On May 18, 2007
i want to tell seun to be a good ambassardor for Nigeria.

Not to behave in a way for outsiders to continue the Stereotype. <and that is just the nicer part> smiley have to go. driving to the country in the next 10 min.
Re: Tell Anyone Ur Mind Here! by sofine5(f): 2:48am On May 19, 2007
*coughs* sad
Re: Tell Anyone Ur Mind Here! by honeydrop(f): 7:14am On May 26, 2007
im very str8
Re: Tell Anyone Ur Mind Here! by tasiana(m): 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2007
Am in Love wth Robin Thicke smiley

Pls dnt tell Oga.
Re: Tell Anyone Ur Mind Here! by ajayi1(m): 10:53am On Jun 05, 2007
Need to sleep!!!!
Re: Tell Anyone Ur Mind Here! by OmoEko1(f): 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2007
The only thing on my mind is getting another Coach shoe before going to Naija this summer.

COACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Tell Anyone Ur Mind Here! by viee(f): 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2007
coconut rice and snail ; where r u ?
need u for lunch

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Or Fraud ? / Mopol Kills 2 Children With Tear Gas / Cost Of Roofing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.