Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Along Ogudu Rd In A Very Serene Area. 15m Pix Attached - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Along Ogudu Rd In A Very Serene Area. 15m Pix Attached (3893 Views)

House for sale at new rd off Ada George rd In Port Harcourt(pictures) SOLD!!!! / 3 Bedroom Flat To Let At Ogudu Gra Close The Main Rd In A Close N800k P/a / A Warehouse Facing The Lekki/epe Rd In Lakowe Sitting On 6 Plots @ 85m (asking) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Along Ogudu Rd In A Very Serene Area. 15m Pix Attached by Day11(m): 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2010
LETS DISCUSS RIGHT NOW

C/OF/ O

PRICE: 15M ASKING

KONTACT ABIODUN

Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Along Ogudu Rd In A Very Serene Area. 15m Pix Attached by Day11(m): 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2010
;d
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Along Ogudu Rd In A Very Serene Area. 15m Pix Attached by Day11(m): 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2010
bump!!!!
bump!!!!
bump!!!!
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Along Ogudu Rd In A Very Serene Area. 15m Pix Attached by Day11(m): 10:30am On Sep 14, 2010
:d
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Along Ogudu Rd In A Very Serene Area. 15m Pix Attached by DAY13(m): 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2010
:d :d :d
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Along Ogudu Rd In A Very Serene Area. 15m Pix Attached by DAY13(m): 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2010
;d
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Along Ogudu Rd In A Very Serene Area. 15m Pix Attached by DAY13(m): 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2010
Boommmmm!!!! sad sad sad
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Along Ogudu Rd In A Very Serene Area. 15m Pix Attached by DAY13(m): 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2010
wink
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Along Ogudu Rd In A Very Serene Area. 15m Pix Attached by DAY13(m): 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2010
still alive.
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Along Ogudu Rd In A Very Serene Area. 15m Pix Attached by DAY13(m): 11:59am On Sep 25, 2010
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Along Ogudu Rd In A Very Serene Area. 15m Pix Attached by DAY13(m): 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2010
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Along Ogudu Rd In A Very Serene Area. 15m Pix Attached by DAY13(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2010
Bump
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Along Ogudu Rd In A Very Serene Area. 15m Pix Attached by DAY13(m): 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2010
;d
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Along Ogudu Rd In A Very Serene Area. 15m Pix Attached by DAY13(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2010
bump!!!
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Along Ogudu Rd In A Very Serene Area. 15m Pix Attached by DAY13(m): 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2010
Still on
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Along Ogudu Rd In A Very Serene Area. 15m Pix Attached by DAY13(m): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2010
[b]HAPPY INDEPENDENCE'S DAY[/b]
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Along Ogudu Rd In A Very Serene Area. 15m Pix Attached by gokefaxes: 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2010
@poster, where in ogudu do u have this property, i reside in Emmanuel street and we are interested in this property and I have scout for this place via ur pics and seems never exist,,,,,give me the correct description after which i will call u
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Along Ogudu Rd In A Very Serene Area. 15m Pix Attached by mixer: 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2010
This avdert and the poster is a ''BIG FRAUD''.I called the poster about another property he claims he has to let in Ogudu G.R.A and he demanded that i ''must'' pay him N2000 before i can inspect the property.I told him i would pay after inspection and he refused.He insisted that i must pay before he can show me the property.Please which agent in his right senses would demand for money before inspection? Wouldn't he make more than N2000 from agency fees he's going to collect when i rent the property? I went to other agents in Ogudu G.R.A and not one of them had heard of or could trace the property.A plot of land along Ojota-Ogudu Road wouldn't sell for less than N100m to be very conservative.Please be very careful about offers that seems to good to be true.The poster is a conman looking for 'mugu' to catch.
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Along Ogudu Rd In A Very Serene Area. 15m Pix Attached by DAY13(m): 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2010
@MIXER, YOU REALLY HURT MY GOOD FEELINGS WITH THIS GREAT ALLEGATIONS YOU POSTED ABOUT ME, THIS ( DAY11+ ) ABIODUN BADMUS, HAVE NEVER DEFRAUD ANYONE, PLEASE,, I TAKE GOD BEG YOU, DON'T POST THAT AGAINST ME AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE.

I REALLY DONT HAVE TIME TO REPLY AND DEFEND MYSELF OF DIS FRAME WORK, BUT I TELL YOU WAHT! YOU ARE NOT GONNA BE TALKING ALL THAT SHIT ,WHEN I COME BACK, OK? WE GONNA SAY WHO THE BIG MOUTH, WHEN I COME BACK. I HAVE A PARTY TO ATTEND.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY.
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Along Ogudu Rd In A Very Serene Area. 15m Pix Attached by DAY13(m): 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2010
@ gokefaxes, Sorry i didnt reply bck immediately to ur request but sum animals dont deserve any respect, anyway am used to it, people will say rubbish abt u hopin dats the best they can do but dey ve forgotten they can only wish but only GOD get it done

I,m slightly angry with u too as well bcus you ve my digit n private email up here for u to contact me directly, how can u be lookin around for d image i posted online am surprise ooo, shocked shocked shocked shocked
If you r interested drive to JUMAT OLUKOYA STR, ALONG OGUDU OJOTA RD,@ FESO MINI ESTATE. its actually a 2plot of land 2gether but a plot has been sold n remaining 1 plot as you can see in d attached pix.

The Price: 15m, tittle: C OF O.

I hope ve made myself clear to dat other mumu who call himself Mix-fake, that went to meet other agent asking them abt land along ogudu ojota without givin em proper discretion n direction, Oga u be MUMU, i repeat. Im 100% legit n i keep my hands clean in wat ever i do n GOD is always by my side.You can go and ask abt me frm some successful agents @ OGUDU GRA. some1 like MR EMMANUEL, MR ALLIU, MR OJO, MR MOSES n so on.

grow up mehn angry
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Along Ogudu Rd In A Very Serene Area. 15m Pix Attached by mixer: 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2010
I shouldn't be joining issues with someone that cant speak proper english talkless of writing but am going to respond because of other readers so that they don't fall victim to scammers like you.You can run your mouth as you like but the fact of the matter is that you still haven't responded to the allegations.Did you insist on me paying N2000 to you before showing me the property or not? Does the property you 'claim' you want to rent to me exist?if it does then post the the address and let me/other readers go and verify your claim.If you don't want to see the wrath of God,i strongly advise you to desist from using his name when telling lies. The moderator knows you and your various scams very well thats the reason he banned you from this site, True or false?
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Along Ogudu Rd In A Very Serene Area. 15m Pix Attached by DAY13(m): 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2010
mixer:

I shouldn't be joining issues with someone that cant speak proper english talkless of writing but am going to respond because of other readers so that they don't fall victim to scammers like you.You can run your mouth as you like but the fact of the matter is that you still haven't responded to the allegations.Did you insist on me paying N2000 to you before showing me the property or not? Does the property you 'claim' you want to rent to me exist?if it does then post the the address and let me/other readers go and verify your claim.If you don't want to see the wrath of God,i strongly advise you to desist from using his name when telling lies. The moderator knows you and your various scams very well thats the reason he banned you from this site, True or false?
I wanted to put an end to dis topic becus you re becomin a nuisance to dis forum and i cant avoid wasting my precious time with you while i have other people to attend to.

Guy, I warned you never to use dat word against me again and if you don't stop dis nonsense you will def regret your life for accusing me wrongly. By my own calculation it shows dat you just joining dis forum and lemme just made it clear to you dat, dis is a business section not for a clown and jokers like you. i observe dat your main annoyance is about my request for the registration fees of N2000, Yes, that's d company procedure/policy and you need to register for you to become a eligible client of the company before any search or inspection.

I just don't understand why some people are so stupid, Yes u are stupid angry, I can still say it again, You called me n we had a smooth conversation only to see a post complaining and accusing me of a scam. Guy we need to respect ourselves, i,m a man like you and I ve never been involved in any shady buz, I do my work and I put God 1st . Even thou, that particular propty dat you coming to inspect has been taken by another 9ra-lander, as you can see, they trust me because i always deliver.

[/quote]The moderator knows you and your various scams very well thats the reason he banned you from this site, True or false?[quote]
Guy, what do you intend to gain for all dis things you r doing, are u among those people? hahaha grin, Well yes ( day11 ) was banned due to d multiple posting on propty sections dats why you see ( day11+ ) even thou the Moderator ( LAWYER ) is aware abt it and d username will soon be unban again . I can beat my chest dat am 100% legit and never downgraded any1 on dis forum.

Guy, just take dis advise, next time you wanna call somebody you have never met, always sound politely and make sure you understand what the person is saying before you started winning and dinning your mouth calling me all sort of name, If am The Judge in a Court of law. i will sentence you to LIFE IMPRISONMENT FOR A WRONGFUL ACCUSATIONS.

@9raland people angry, I know you guys are wise and intelligent please, kindly lemme know if am @ fault cry cry

I rest my case and moreover the land is still available @ JUMAT OLUKOYA STR, ALONG OGUDU OJOTA RD,@ FESO MINI ESTATE.

grin grin grin grin grin

Day11
Abiodun
08027163988 . 08182076455
blus.goodout@gmail.com
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Along Ogudu Rd In A Very Serene Area. 15m Pix Attached by DAY13(m): 10:10am On Oct 04, 2010
Still Available!!!Still Available!!!Still Available!!!Still Available!!!

@ Mixer, you can always call anytime bro, am still @ ya service but treat me the way u want to be treated wink I take God beg u, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Along Ogudu Rd In A Very Serene Area. 15m Pix Attached by DAY13(m): 10:17am On Oct 04, 2010
A bungalow on a plot of land @ Ogunoki Str, Oworo.

Location: Very good area, Tarred rd with full Security, easily accessible to 3rd Mainland bridge.

Title: Deed of Assignment / Survey / Receipt

Price: 10M ( NET )

KONTACT ABIODUN

blus.goodout@gmail.com
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Along Ogudu Rd In A Very Serene Area. 15m Pix Attached by DAY13(m): 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2010
Cheap Properties

3m / 4m

Tittle receipt and Survey

Kontact Abiodun

blus.goodout@gmail.com
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Along Ogudu Rd In A Very Serene Area. 15m Pix Attached by DAY13(m): 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2010
Still Available!!!
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Along Ogudu Rd In A Very Serene Area. 15m Pix Attached by DAY13(m): 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2010
still available
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Along Ogudu Rd In A Very Serene Area. 15m Pix Attached by grandstar(m): 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2010
mixer, pls understand that some agents demand inspection fees. I don't but others do.

In Dubai, its called viewing charges.

Some agents charge these fees in other to avoid time wasters.
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Along Ogudu Rd In A Very Serene Area. 15m Pix Attached by DAY13(m): 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2010
Word, embarassed
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Along Ogudu Rd In A Very Serene Area. 15m Pix Attached by DAY13(m): 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2010
still available!!!
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Along Ogudu Rd In A Very Serene Area. 15m Pix Attached by DAY13(m): 11:55am On Oct 11, 2010
Still Available.
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale @ Along Ogudu Rd In A Very Serene Area. 15m Pix Attached by DAY13(m): 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2010
smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Simple 2 bedroom Flat even on a narrow land / 5bedroom Duplex To Let In Agungi,lekki (pics) / Ember Months 20% Discount On P.O.P INSTALLATION And Other Related Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.