Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. (4294 Views)

Jay-z Signs Jay Electronica To Roc Nation / Jay-z Signs Lil Kim To Roc Nat10n: / 'Fela!' Musical: Endorsed By Jay-Z, Will Smith, And Jada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by Kilode1: 12:45am On Sep 15, 2010
They better not bring this "whipping of air" song to the club undecided

Else they'll make some sistas chill out of dancing, Akata gals don't like messing with their fro like that o! sad
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by chiogo(f): 12:47am On Sep 15, 2010
hax:

i wasn't crying. there's just something in my eye. besides i know you really missed me anyways. stop frontin'. cry embarassed

i'm good. school's fine, everything's okay.
Mhmm sure, ok I missed you but the same amount as you missed me. You figure.

Kilode?!:

Else they'll make some sistas chill out of dancing, Akata gals don't like messing with their fro like that o! sad
LMAO! A song by a 9-yr-old at the club? well, it's possible.
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by hax: 1:55am On Sep 15, 2010
Someone who hears it for the first time probably wouldn't know it was sung by a 9 year old. And that beat would definitely make you move yo' a-ss. Too bad she won't be able to dance to her song in a club for the next 9 years. lol
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by chiogo(f): 1:58am On Sep 15, 2010
hax:

Someone who hears it for the first time probably wouldn't know it was sung by a 9 year old. And that beat would definitely make you move yo' a-ss. Too bad she won't be able to dance to her song in a club for the next 9 years. lol
Yes, she can. . in maybe 7 years. depending on where she lives lol
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by shilling(f): 4:05am On Sep 15, 2010
chiogo:

I think shilling was talking about Will's first son(the one he didn't have with Jada). I think he wants to play football or something unlike his step siblings who are into acting/music.
Yep!! That's exactly what I meant.
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by maedan(f): 10:06am On Sep 17, 2010
shilling:

Yep!! That's exactly what I meant.

OK.

chiogo:

Mhmm sure, ok I missed you but the same amount as you missed me. You figure.

hax:

stop lying. you did. didn't you? cry

so how've you been anyways?

And hey, you two. . . .GET A ROOM!!! Lol.
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by naijadiva2(f): 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2010
Kilode?!:

I have a feeling they are going to play this in the club, if they haven't done so already LOL
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by chiogo(f): 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2010
maedan:

And hey, you two. . . .GET A ROOM!!! Lol.
Give us one. wink
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by hax: 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2010
chiogo:

Give us one.  wink
And join us there. wink
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by maedan(f): 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2010
chiogo:

Give us one. wink

hax:

And join us there. wink

Cheeky cheesy!!
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by chiogo(f): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2010
hax:

And join us there. wink
join us ke? see this is why I don't miss you angry

maedan:

Cheeky cheesy!!
No, seriously.
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by maedan(f): 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2010
chiogo:

No, seriously.

Seriously get you two a room, or seriously join you two there?? You got to be specific, y'know. grin grin grin.
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by chiogo(f): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2010
maedan:

Seriously get you two a room, or seriously join you two there?? You got to be specific, y'know. grin grin grin.
Haha, you're funny. Get us a room, I meant.
See ya mouth like join grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by spikedcylinder: 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2010
Lol. After seeing her at some award show with her dressed as a boy and her brother dressed as a girl, I knew the Smiths were up to something.

Interesting.
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by chiogo(f): 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2010
^^ her brother dressed as a girl? grin

She's doing the whole Rihanna thing. She spoke on Oprah's show, that's her mentor lol
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by hax: 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2010
yeah, listen to mah boo. see your mouth like join. mchew.

now now now, stop saying that. you know you missed my lovin'. tongue
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by chiogo(f): 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2010
hax:

LMAO! Yea right, like you wouldn't bag her if I wasn't here. Ugh. Dunno what to do with you.

hax:

now now now, stop saying that. you know you missed my lovin'. tongue
Don't flatter yourself. Never got any loving tongue
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by maedan(f): 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2010
chiogo:

Haha, you're funny. Get us a room, I meant.
See ya mouth like join  grin grin tongue tongue

hax:

Hmmpff!! angry angry And to think I was only trying to help tongue cheesy. This is the thanks I get!
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by spikedcylinder: 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2010
chiogo:

^^ her brother dressed as a girl?  grin

She's doing the whole Rihanna thing. She spoke on Oprah's show, that's her mentor lol

Abi what will person call this one?

[img]http://bossip.files./2010/06/jaden-willow-jada-e1277684749849.jpg?w=450&h=661[/img]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=264464.msg6356830#msg6356830

I knew something was up. cheesy
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by hax: 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2010
chiogo:

LMAO! Yea right, like you wouldn't bag her if I wasn't here. Ugh. Dunno what to do with you.
No, I wouldn't have. You need to start trusting me. sad
I'm always a good boy, even when you're not around. grin

Don't flatter yourself. Never got any loving  tongue
Soooo, do you want some lovin'? wink

maedan:

Hmmpff!! angry angry And to think I was only trying to help tongue cheesy. This is the thanks I get!
My lady was vexing naw. I'll find a way to show you my gratitude and make it up to you later. wink
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by chiogo(f): 11:24pm On Sep 19, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Abi what will person call this one?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=264464.msg6356830#msg6356830

I knew something was up. cheesy
Haha they're preparing them for the entertainment industry. I don't see the biggie about the boy's dressing, that's how all these lil' boys in entertainment dress nowadays, Justin bieber et al. The girl is the fierce one, she's too young for that haircut!

hax:

Soooo, do you want some lovin'? wink
Mhmm.  wink

hax:

My lady was vexing naw. I'll find a way to show you my gratitude and make it up to you later. wink
So much for trusting you.
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by hax: 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2010
chiogo:

Mhmm.  wink
*takes you to maedan's room*
*makes sure she's not inside*
*gives you some lovin'* wink

So much for trusting you.
SERIOUSLY?
She was trying to help us, and we were rude to her. I wasn't going to do anything fishy with her, b. Honestly!
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by chiogo(f): 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2010
grin grin chill,
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by hax: 12:00am On Sep 20, 2010
I'm chillin. . . like Wale. lol tongue
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by chiogo(f): 12:03am On Sep 20, 2010
lol you're horrible. I give up.
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by hax: 12:10am On Sep 20, 2010
Wait!

I'm horrible at what, and you're giving up on what? sad
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by chiogo(f): 12:15am On Sep 20, 2010
At the loving grin I give up on trying to make you do something you're horrible at.
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by hax: 6:46am On Sep 20, 2010
shocked

how dare you??!! shocked

you aren't even all that yourself. angry
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by spikedcylinder: 7:05am On Sep 20, 2010
chiogo:

Haha they're preparing them for the entertainment industry. I don't see the biggie about the boy's dressing, that's how all these lil' boys in entertainment dress nowadays, Justin bieber et al. The girl is the fierce one, she's too young for that haircut!

I didn't say there was a big deal, I'm saying he looked like a girl in that photo. With his hair, pose et al. Whilst the girl looked mean her leather and MR T starter kit. grin
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by oyinda3(f): 7:17am On Sep 20, 2010
she's too young.
I saw an interview of her where she was saying she wasn't attending school anymore. even though her parents hired a tutor for her, she has no time for that either.

and I personally don't think pop music will carry anybody too far. most pop musicians have very short-lived careers which are typically marked by scandal. I don't think her parents did a wise thing starting her in this industry at age 9.
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by 04kaa: 7:31am On Sep 20, 2010
oyinda.:

she's too young.
I saw an interview of her where she was saying she wasn't attending school anymore. even though her parents hired a tutor for her, she has no time for that either.

and I personally don't think pop music will carry anybody too far. most pop musicians have very short-lived careers which are typically marked by scandal. I don't think her parents did a wise thing starting her in this industry at age 9.

lol oyinda and spikedcylinder, where have u both been? grin
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by spikedcylinder: 7:41am On Sep 20, 2010
04kaa:

lol oyinda and spikedcylinder, where have u both been? grin

Hello.

oyinda.:

she's too young.

That is not correct.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

September 20-happy Birthday Ruggedman with 9ice's wishes / Krept & Konan - G Love Ft Wizkid / South South Is Taking Over The Music Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.