Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:36 PM

Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. (4292 Views)

Jay-z Signs Jay Electronica To Roc Nation / Jay-z Signs Lil Kim To Roc Nat10n: / 'Fela!' Musical: Endorsed By Jay-Z, Will Smith, And Jada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by oyinda3(f): 7:49am On Sep 20, 2010
^ you're right. now that i think abt it, many do have long careers. michael jackson for example.
it's just the scandals they never seem to run away from.
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by spikedcylinder: 8:23am On Sep 20, 2010
There you go. smiley
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by chiogo(f): 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2010
hax:

shocked

how dare you??!! shocked
Aww, he's mad. I likey!! smiley

hax:

you aren't even all that yourself. angry
Actually, I am. But then you wouldn't know since you never created the comfortable zone to find out. I'm a private person, y'know. grin tongue

spikedcylinder:

I didn't say there was a big deal, I'm saying he looked like a girl in that photo. With his hair, pose et al. Whilst the girl looked mean her leather and MR T starter kit. grin
LOL@ the girl looking mean. But that's the new trend. Doesn't justin bieber look like a girl? lol
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by hax: 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2010
chiogo:

Hmph. angry

Actually, I am. But then you wouldn't know since you never created the comfortable zone to find out. I'm a private person, y'know. grin tongue
How do you know I don't need a 'comfortable zone' too? And define 'comfortable zone'. lol
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by chiogo(f): 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2010
hax:

Hmph. angry
so sexy!! grin

hax:

How do you know I don't need a 'comfortable zone' too? And define 'comfortable zone'. lol
SMH! I gotta spell out everything.
Comfortable zone = away from prying eyes. Like T-pain said, if you don't get it by now, you just ain't getting it. tongue
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by maedan(f): 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2010
hax:

shocked

how dare you??!! shocked

you aren't even all that yourself. angry

chiogo:

Lover's tiff already? Geez, you guys can't even get the e-love right, what're your chances with the real thing tongue grin?? Lol, I could teach you, but I'll have to charge (humming Kelis' "My milkshake brings all the. . ." OK, kidding!!!!!!!

Lol. Like I said before, get a freaking room!!!

cheesy.
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2010
[img]http://bossip.files./2010/06/jaden-willow-jada-e1277684749849.jpg?w=450&h=661[/img]

Which one is the boy and which one is the girl in this pix
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by hax: 11:32pm On Sep 20, 2010
chiogo:

so sexy!!  grin
Double hmph. wink tongue

SMH! I gotta spell out everything.
Comfortable zone = away from prying eyes. Like T-pain said, if you don't get it by now, you just ain't getting it.  tongue
Yes you do. You still love me right? sad

Alright. YOU pick the comfortable zone while I go and shack Alomo.  grin
maedan:

Lover's tiff already? Geez, you guys can't even get the e-love right, what're your chances with the real thing tongue grin??
We was cool, until YOU showed up! It's all your fault! tongue

Lol, I could teach you, but I'll have to charge (humming Kelis' "My milkshake brings all the. . ." OK, kidding!!!!!!!
*is interested*  shocked

You know I would only consider the training so I would be a better lover, baby boo. . .

Lol. Like I said before, get a freaking room!!!
Jealous? tongue
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by maedan(f): 11:55pm On Sep 20, 2010
hax:

*is interested*  shocked

You know I would only consider the training so I would be a better lover, baby boo. . .
Jealous? tongue

Hell to the no tongue! Was trying to help a brother/sister out, but I guess y'all know it all already. So I'll leave you to it wink. I'm officially washing my hands off your matter, Pontius style tongue!!!
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by hax: 12:03am On Sep 21, 2010
maedan:

Hell to the no tongue! Was trying to help a brother/sister out, but I guess y'all know it all already. So I'll leave you to it wink. I'm officially washing my hands off your matter, Pontius style tongue!!!
eeeya. lol

we don't need much help anyways. our love will sustain us. tongue
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by chiogo(f): 1:04am On Sep 21, 2010
OMG this maedan, I got this, iight? chill  angry
hax:

Double hmph. wink tongue
It's hot in here.  grin tongue

hax:

Yes you do. You still love me right?  sad
I'll have to go think about that and get back to you.  tongue

hax:

Alright. YOU pick the comfortable zone while I go and shack Alomo.  grin
What do you mean shack alomo? and why don't you pick the comfortable zone? Damn, I need a 'can-do' man. lmao!

@Gators, you're not serious! grin
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by hax: 7:45am On Sep 21, 2010
chiogo:

OMG this maedan, I got this, iight? chill  angry
lmao
yeah, you got this. lol

It's hot in here.  grin tongue
you've started again o. when i start now you'll say the zone is not comfortable!

I'll have to go think about that and get back to you.  tongue
take your time. sad

What do you mean shack alomo?
you'll know what i mean when i have you crying tears of joy after my extraordinary performance. tongue

and why don't you pick the comfortable zone? Damn, I need a 'can-do' man. lmao!
i do everything else! do something yourself for once!
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by Genuflect(m): 8:18am On Sep 21, 2010
Ehem, hax, guy to guy advice. Try soak some SK inside the Kasapreko for some hours. Thank me later grin
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by hax: 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2010
I don't know for this tigress again o. I've tried all the paraga, burantashi, she's still complaining!
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by chiogo(f): 12:18am On Sep 22, 2010
^^Ahahahaha we haven't even started and you say I'm complaining? wow, talk about not being able to get the work done. Maybe Genuflect can tongue

hax:

lmao
yeah, you got this. lol
Thank you x3, you're far too kind.

hax:

you've started again o. when i start now you'll say the zone is not comfortable!
Please do start.

hax:

take your time. sad
Aww, how cute! you already know the answer grin

hax:

you'll know what i mean when i have you crying tears of joy after my extraordinary performance. tongue
Mhmm, I hope so too. tongue

hax:

i do everything else! do something yourself for once!
Wow, you're manning up these days! It's nice though, can't even be mad at you.
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by oyinda3(f): 12:51am On Sep 22, 2010
hax and chiogo. u two seriously need to get a room angry tongue
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by mac8(m): 1:01am On Sep 22, 2010
it's beautiful when young talents are allowed to flourish. i just hope we learn a lot from this. we need to do more to provide platforms for our own young talents. there is no other way to creative uhuru.
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by chiogo(f): 1:28am On Sep 22, 2010
oyinda.:

hax and chiogo. u two seriously need to get a room angry tongue
I've been begging maedan for a room grin You can give us one too.
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by oyinda3(f): 1:59am On Sep 22, 2010
chiogo:

I've been begging maedan for a room  grin You can give us one too.

go to the front page of nairaland. you will see the jokes and games section. pick any one of the rooms threads that tickle your fancy and continue your make out session over there. very simple.
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by maedan(f): 7:10am On Sep 23, 2010
oyinda.:

go to the front page of nairaland. you will see the jokes and games section. pick any one of the rooms threads that tickle your fancy and continue your make out session over there. very simple.

hax:

I don't know for this tigress again o.

chiogo:

Wow, you're manning up these days! It's nice though, can't even be mad at you.

Aaaw, you guys are soo cute cheesy. NL's very own romcom. Get you a room? Why not just get you a thread hmm? "Chiogo Loves Hax Loves Chiogo" grin grin grin. Just say the word and up it goes on the Romance section. There you two can repartee to your heart's content cheesy cheesy.
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by mamagee3(f): 11:56pm On Sep 30, 2010
chiogo:

^^ her brother dressed as a girl?  grin
Really?
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by mamagee3(f): 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2010
chiogo:

^^ her brother dressed as a girl?  grin
Really?
Re: Jay-z Signs Will And Jada Smith’s 9yr Old Daughter To Rocnation. by chiogo(f): 12:04am On Oct 01, 2010
maedan:

Aaaw, you guys are soo cute cheesy. NL's very own romcom. Get you a room? Why not just get you a thread hmm? "Chiogo Loves Hax Loves Chiogo" grin grin grin. Just say the word and up it goes on the Romance section. There you two can repartee to your heart's content cheesy cheesy.
Nah, I'm good. lol

mama-gee:

Really?
Umm. . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[download Video] Burna Boy Ft. Zlatan – Killin Dem / Latest Song In Town / Ezi Emela Featuring Skales - Secret Lover (Official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.