Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,087 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:37 AM

Jay Z Bought Beyonce An Effin Island 4 Her 29th Birtthday! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay Z Bought Beyonce An Effin Island 4 Her 29th Birtthday! (3536 Views)

This Pretty Girl Wants To Join Nairaland. Pls Suggest A User Name 4 Her. (Photo) / See What Beyonce Gave Jay -Z On His 43rd Birthday. / Popular Naija Comedian’s Marriage Crashes After 6days;wife “pregnant” 4 Her Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay Z Bought Beyonce An Effin Island 4 Her 29th Birtthday! by eyoniggar(m): 11:01pm On Sep 09, 2010
September 06, 2010. Some people get JEWELRY for a birthday present. And some people get CLOTHES. But Jigga wanted to take things to a WHOLE 'NOTHER LEVEL for Beyonce's 29th birthday yesterday.

MediaTakeOut.com spoke with a ULTRA RELIABLE insider who told us that Jay Z purchased a $20 MILLION PRIVATE ISLAND in the Florida Keys for Beyonce.

The insider explained, "The island is 12.5 acres and about 2.5 miles offshore . . . it's a tropical paradise." The insider continued, "[Jay Z and] Beyonce had been looking at the island in the past, and now [Jay Z] decided to buy it."

So we guess that means that Bey is now OFFICIALLY THE QUEEN . . . at least of that island . .

Source: http://www.lipstickalley.com/f15/beyonces-husband-buys-her-private-island-253883/
Re: Jay Z Bought Beyonce An Effin Island 4 Her 29th Birtthday! by mamagee3(f): 12:41am On Sep 10, 2010
This is just crazy!

I would be so mad if someone bought an island for me for a birthday gift.

It's just sounds absurd and completely ridiculous.
Re: Jay Z Bought Beyonce An Effin Island 4 Her 29th Birtthday! by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 10, 2010
well,lucky B. That dude made $63mn between july last year to july of dis year.they're both swimming in big money n fame.
Re: Jay Z Bought Beyonce An Effin Island 4 Her 29th Birtthday! by puskin: 4:52am On Sep 10, 2010
mama-gee:

This is just crazy!

What is crazy about buying an island 4 sum1 undecided undecided. . . U just dey lament cos U no get the kind money wey Jigga hold.

Jigga is not the 1st and neither will he be the last to buy such.
Re: Jay Z Bought Beyonce An Effin Island 4 Her 29th Birtthday! by oyinda3(f): 5:40am On Sep 10, 2010
with all d talk about climate change. i hope the island doesn't sink anytime soon.

and wow. she's only 29? For some reason, i always thought she was in her 30s.
well, happy bday to her!!!
Re: Jay Z Bought Beyonce An Effin Island 4 Her 29th Birtthday! by DrCork: 7:37am On Sep 10, 2010
Big Deal, I but my girl friend 2 car undecided
Re: Jay Z Bought Beyonce An Effin Island 4 Her 29th Birtthday! by nellaluv(f): 9:57am On Sep 10, 2010
Hmmm.
Re: Jay Z Bought Beyonce An Effin Island 4 Her 29th Birtthday! by DrCork: 11:02am On Sep 10, 2010
nellaluv, sweeetie, be nice to my and I buy u a Motor Cycle wink
Re: Jay Z Bought Beyonce An Effin Island 4 Her 29th Birtthday! by Tosinville(m): 11:18am On Sep 10, 2010
2.5miles offshore? Shey! dat 1 no go fit sink anytime? lol
Re: Jay Z Bought Beyonce An Effin Island 4 Her 29th Birtthday! by aieromon(m): 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2010
mama-gee:

This is just crazy!

You hang around many broke n!ggaz way too much.
Re: Jay Z Bought Beyonce An Effin Island 4 Her 29th Birtthday! by mamagee3(f): 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2010
^^You don't have to be wealthy to buy an island. ,

It doesn't even make sense to buy an island for someone, just buy them a birthday gift or something not an island.
Re: Jay Z Bought Beyonce An Effin Island 4 Her 29th Birtthday! by nellaluv(f): 12:00am On Sep 11, 2010
Dr Cork:

nellaluv, sweeetie, be nice to my and I buy u a Motor Cycle wink

I want my very own private air-space, you know now wink tongue
Re: Jay Z Bought Beyonce An Effin Island 4 Her 29th Birtthday! by Dolemite(f): 12:04am On Sep 11, 2010
mama-gee:

This is just crazy!

Dammit, I was soo looking forward to presenting you with the key to a private island in Hawaii for your birthday. . .well I hope it isn't too late to get my refund.
Re: Jay Z Bought Beyonce An Effin Island 4 Her 29th Birtthday! by puskin: 3:17am On Sep 11, 2010
oyinda.:

with all d talk about climate change. i hope the island doesn't sink anytime soon.

and wow. she's only 29? For some reason, i always thought she was in her 30s.
well, happy bday to her!!!

. . . . . na U go sink am now!!!!!!! tongue tongue
Re: Jay Z Bought Beyonce An Effin Island 4 Her 29th Birtthday! by Mobinga: 5:36am On Sep 11, 2010
pdiddy anyone
Re: Jay Z Bought Beyonce An Effin Island 4 Her 29th Birtthday! by aieromon(m): 5:47am On Sep 11, 2010
mama-gee:

^^You don't have to be wealthy to buy an island. ,

It doesn't even make sense to buy an island for someone, just buy them a birthday gift or something not an island.

So what type of gift tickles your fancy?90% of ladies are dying to be in B's shoes,you know.
Re: Jay Z Bought Beyonce An Effin Island 4 Her 29th Birtthday! by tjskii(f): 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2010
wow an island shocked shocked, my BF must see this o,make im borrow himself brain wen im dey shop for my birthday present cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jay Z Bought Beyonce An Effin Island 4 Her 29th Birtthday! by mamagee3(f): 11:42pm On Sep 11, 2010
tjskii:

wow an island shocked shocked, my BF must see this o,make im borrow himself brain wen im dey shop for my birthday present cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jay Z Bought Beyonce An Effin Island 4 Her 29th Birtthday! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 11, 2010
Life is really good for The Carters. Damn
Re: Jay Z Bought Beyonce An Effin Island 4 Her 29th Birtthday! by puskin: 12:18am On Sep 12, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Life is really good for The Carters. Damn

Long time. . . .where u bin all dis while
undecided
Re: Jay Z Bought Beyonce An Effin Island 4 Her 29th Birtthday! by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 12, 2010
puskin:

Long time. . . .where u bin all dis while
undecided

Awwwww somebori missed moi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have been ok hun, Real life took over.
Re: Jay Z Bought Beyonce An Effin Island 4 Her 29th Birtthday! by Mobinga: 8:13am On Sep 12, 2010
Don't blame JayZ since 75% of boys will give their left arm to enter Beyonce's Center of Excellence cheesy
Ebonyeyes:

Awwwww somebori missed moi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have been ok hun, Real life took over.
naah. . . Nobody missed you, he's just faking it
Re: Jay Z Bought Beyonce An Effin Island 4 Her 29th Birtthday! by favouredjb(f): 10:55am On Sep 12, 2010
Wow!bee is such a lucky gal

God provide for my baby n I too o!

(1) (Reply)

Faze, Kelly Handsome, And Kelly Handsome's Daughter Take A Pic / “korede Bello Stole ‘GODWIN’ From Me” – DAVIDO / Enugu State zip codes in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.