Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: (7759 Views)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / Guys, How Would You Feel If You Caught You Wife Kissing Another Woman / Does Kissing Another Man Mean Cheating On Ur Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: by bizzybii: 9:16am On Sep 10, 2010
hello peeps, if dis happened to you what would you do?

i was in a relationship with this guy, and like every relationship we have had our fair share of ups and downs,
but for some reasons issues surrounding his previous relationships came up! and he has been too economical with the truth about this.

one my way to his house very late at night i found him leaving his street with this very girl, didnt know she was the one at that time cos he denied and said she was just a friend!, he later accepted and said he was going to tell me sometime later so i dont feel hurt.

anyways some weeks ago i happened to stumble on pics of him kissing the same girl on fb!, these pics were taken while i was dating him, first i thot of confronting him with the pics but decided not to,
i sent him a msg to let him know how dishonest and deceitful he has been, but never mentioned the pics i saw to him. though it hurts, i hv severed the relationship and focusing on taking my life a step ahead and being happy,

what do you all think? should i hv let him know i was aware of his deeds, also some friends adviced i shldnt have given up on him just too soon, but i cant stand deceit especially with issues of the heart.

Like some candid opinion please
Re: Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: by Omolola1(f): 9:22am On Sep 10, 2010
u saw pictures of ur bf kissing that same gurl while u were still dating? Girl, you did the right thing! GOOD RIDDANCE
Re: Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: by 1102(m): 9:43am On Sep 10, 2010
hehehe, sharp guy!
Re: Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 10, 2010
bizzybii:

i sent him a msg to let him know how dishonest and deceitful he has been, but never mentioned the pics i saw to him. though it hurts, i hv severed the relationship and focusing on taking my life a step ahead and being happy,

sorry for the bad encounter poster

but i dont think the guy gives a damn whether you are with him or not
Re: Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: by Omolola1(f): 10:10am On Sep 10, 2010
that's what i think too. she should just 4get about him. u'ld c a guy's fb status sayng he is hookd with som1 else
Re: Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: by weedinLA: 10:14am On Sep 10, 2010
That guy made a mistake. |Men, I feel sorry for you with my arsenals behind me to shoot.

He tried to play the game but obviously the game played him.

So do the right thing and kick some A.S.S to get to some even nicer A.S.S.ES, baby!
Re: Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: by chelseabmw(m): 10:46am On Sep 10, 2010
@poster
Trust me. . . .That guy don't deserve u. . .u deserve something better than this rubbish
Re: Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: by Omolola1(f): 10:51am On Sep 10, 2010
exactly
Re: Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: by googles: 11:22am On Sep 10, 2010
Your ex is the perfect a[i]ss[/i]hole. . . .its a good thing you ex'ed him already

uploading kiss kiss pinshure on FB ?? how cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: by MOBO444(f): 11:28am On Sep 10, 2010
Serve you right Black lady, serve your right, you even come online to show you low brain.
Re: Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: by Moyola(f): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2010
Bye bye to jatijati
Bye bye to radarada. . .
Re: Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: by googles: 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2010
Moyola:

Bye bye to jatijati
Bye bye to radarada. . .

lol. . . choir mistress wa

sing it sing it wink
Re: Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: by DOAweb(m): 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2010

@MOBO444

What as 'black' got to to with this? It can happen to anyone you know!
Re: Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: by boomii(f): 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2010
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: by 1102(m): 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2010
^^
thats the most commonly (pardon my niglish) used sent-tence undecided in the entire NL
Re: Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2010
boomii:

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

--190--:

^^
thats the most commonly (pardon my niglish) used word in the entire NL

you mean sentence?
Re: Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: by 1102(m): 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2010
MrPrsdent:

you mean sentence?

Re: Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2010
@Bizzybii

As much as I would have loved for things to be different, must of us guys are absolute scumbags. Myself included. I wouldn't want to judge your prince-charming too harshly, one would need to walk a mile in his moccasins, as the American Indians say, to qualify.

Although, I do not support his conduct. Maybe previous negative experiences have had their inevitable effects on him. Sometimes, I even find it hard to believe the kind of person I've become.

Additionally, you have to liken your quest for the 'ultimate guy' as a search for diamonds; you have to sift through a lot of rubble to find him. Maybe he's just part of the ruble or. . .he's your diamond but just needs a little polishing wink.

I know its totally hard, but it would serve all of us well to maybe incorporate a little elasticity into our always near perfect expectations. You sound sincere and honest, but life is far from fair (and I used sound, we do not know). You're still very young sha (a lil' baby actually grin), just strive to make the most of yourself and just keep searching.

On another note, you're far from being over this guy, or through with him for that matter. As a rule-of-thumb, women have a very strong affinity for guys who treat them badly. And people, guys included, do what's rewarded! (basic psychology).

Finally, although most of us are complete a_ssholes, don't let it get to you, don't change who you are. Besides the fact that you'll eventually get the kind of person you deserve, we the not-so-good ones will have people we would look up-to in the hopes that someday we would become better.

BTW, where are you in Umuahia?
Re: Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: by kokoye(m): 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2010
Richfella:

As much as I would have loved for things to be different, must of us guys are absolute scumbags. Myself included. I wouldn't want to judge your prince-charming too harshly, one would need to walk a mile in his moccasins, as the American Indians say, to qualify.

Finally, although most of us are complete a_ssholes, don't let it get to you, don't change who you are. Besides the fact that you'll eventually get the kind of person you deserve, we the not-so-good ones will have people we would look up-to in the hopes that someday we would become better.

You rubbished your gender just because you want a sample?

Na only you be a_sshole and scumbag joined together

Na wah o! I pity the girl wey gree for you.

Idiot
Re: Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: by DOAweb(m): 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2010
Richfella:

@Bizzybii

Although, I do not support his conduct. Maybe previous negative experiences have had their inevitable effects on him. Sometimes, I even find it hard to believe the kind of person I've become.

Additionally, you have to liken your quest for the 'ultimate guy' as a search for diamonds; you have to sift through a lot of rubble to find him. Maybe he's just part of the ruble or. . .he's your diamond but just needs a little polishing wink.

I know its totally hard, but it would serve all of us well to maybe incorporate a little elasticity into our always near perfect expectations. You sound sincere and honest, but life is far from fair (and I used sound, we do not know). You're still very young sha (a lil' baby actually grin), just strive to make the most of yourself and just keep searching.

On another note, you're far from being over this guy, or through with him for that matter. As a rule-of-thumb, women have a very strong affinity for guys who treat them badly. And people, guys included, do what's rewarded! (basic psychology).

Speak 4 yaself man!!  angry
Re: Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: by googles: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2010
;d
Re: Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2010
@ Saints DOAweb [/b]and [b]Kokoye.

I haven't been very exemplary for sometime now, but at least am not a hypocrite. And am certain I didn't include your names there.
Re: Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: by DOAweb(m): 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2010

@Richfella

This as nothing to do with saint but u simply don commit 'fallcy of hasty generalisation'!!!  angry angry
Re: Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2010
^^^

Do note I used most and not ALL.

@ kokoye

Stay there, no join me repent grin. At least remorse is the first step towards redemption. Don't worry, sometime, someday, you'll be seriously begging me for drops of water (when I go dey Father Abraham's bosom dey chill). If you don't retract your last post I'll give you cigarettes instead cool.

Lol, and what sample do you mean?
Re: Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: by kokoye(m): 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2010
^^^

I dont know what you mean by repent. I am happily married and faithful to my wife.

Na you know where you dey go beg for water and cigarretes o.

I reject any negative utterance to my person in Jesus' name. Amen.
Re: Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: by Omolola1(f): 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2010
hehehehe pastor
Re: Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2010
kokoye:

^^^

I dont know what you mean by repent. I am happily married and faithful to my wife.

Na you know where you dey go beg for water and cigarretes o.

I reject any negative utterance to my person in Jesus' name. Amen.

Bros, where is your sense of humour? Haba, you sound too uptight.
Re: Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: by kokoye(m): 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2010
^^^

The talk of HELL does not sound funny to me.

Do the right thing and apologise.
Re: Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: by Omolola1(f): 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2010
we are waiting
Re: Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2010
@ Kokoye

Apologize for whaaat exactly?! We are derailing someone's thread. You're now making this seem like the religious section.
Re: Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: by Marhoski(m): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2010
Omolola has a dickkkk shocked
Re: Pictures Of Your Bf Kissing Another Girl: by kokoye(m): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2010
Richfella:

@ Kokoye

Apologize for whaaat exactly?! We are derailing someone's thread. You're now making this seem like the religious section.
Richfella:

^^^

Stay there, no join me repent grin. At least remorse is the first step towards redemption. Don't worry, sometime, someday, you'll be seriously begging me for drops of water (when I go dey Father Abraham's bosom dey chill). If you don't retract your last post I'll give you cigarettes instead cool.

Lol, and what sample do you mean?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me, How Can I Toast A Girl? / 5k For You. Which Bank Do You Bank With? PART 1 / 9 Signs That Say She Loves U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.