Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Vacancy For Graphic Artist - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Graphic Artist (762 Views)

VACANCY For Graphic Artist/designer/illustrator!! / Vacancy For Graphic Artist / Lucrative Job Opening For Graphic Artist At Advertising Agency (seriously) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Graphic Artist by bosunde: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2010
A Reputable Organization specialized in Branding and advertisement Located In Ikeja, Lagos requires urgently the services Of Graphic Artist.
Prospective Applicants must be Graduates in Computer Studies with Experience in Graphic Designs and the use of Graphic Softwares.
Salary Range is between N60,000 - N80,000 depending on Qualifications and Experiences.

Interested applicants should call Blessing on 08063898226 for Interview Booking and futher Details.

Interviews begins on Monday September 13th, 2010.
visit www.dguconsult.com
Re: Vacancy For Graphic Artist by davmor(m): 11:47am On Sep 11, 2010
Hi Bosunde, I reply in respect of the post of a Graphic Artist needed. I want to ask whether it must be a graduate or do you people consider the importance of skill rather than being a graduate without any tangible skill in that profession?
I am clocking 5 fives years now in the field of Graphic Designing and I must say I had got enough practice in the field and with good knowledge in CorelDraw and Adobe Photoshop.
Am writing from Onitsha and I want to apply, though not a graduate in terms of degree but a graduate in terms of Graphic Designing.
Yours Sincere.

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Recruiting / Pls House L Need Smone To Squat With For Sometime / Dpr; Any News?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.