Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Bloodiest Action Movies Of 2010 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bloodiest Action Movies Of 2010 (2748 Views)

Top 20 Highest Grossing Nigerian Movies Of All Time / List Your Favorite Nigeria Comedy Movies Of 2010 & 2011, Both Yoruba And English / Your Best Hollywood Movie Of 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloodiest Action Movies Of 2010 by OM3G5(m): 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2010
POST YOUR MOST BLOODIEST SHOOT 'EM UP OF THIS YEAR

MINE ARE:

1. Smokin Aces 2: Assassin's Ball
2. From Paris With Love
3. The Bondock Saints 2: All Saints Day
4. The Tournament

IF YOU HAVE WATCHED EVERY OF THE ABOVE 4, WHICH ONE DO YOU CONSIDER THE BLOODIEST?

TO ME, IT'S HOW I STACK 'EM UP
Re: Bloodiest Action Movies Of 2010 by googles: 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2010
"Paris with love" that movie is too crazy

the title deceived me i was expecting sommin else angry
Re: Bloodiest Action Movies Of 2010 by obinna5000(m): 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2010
@O.M.3.G.4
Why is "The Expendables" not on your list?

Not that I like these them so much, but here's a list of some of the bloodiest action movies of 2010 so far:
- The Expendables
- KickAss
- From Paris with Love
Re: Bloodiest Action Movies Of 2010 by 1102(m): 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2010
Im watching the expendables rite now-- crystal clear and its kinda bloody but i dont think Jet LI is suited for shooting of guns~

besides the Bad guys of the movie would have been split,maybe jet li would have gone the other way to the bad guyz wiv doulph lundgren and stone cold,

the bloodiest ive seen are"

the expendables,
Kiss ass
let the right one in (horror)
and Nightmare on elm street (2010 renewed)
Re: Bloodiest Action Movies Of 2010 by teeluv(m): 10:16am On Sep 13, 2010
like obinna said.
expendables should be on d list

my first pick is expendables.
maybe kick.ass too.
Re: Bloodiest Action Movies Of 2010 by OM3G5(m): 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2010
obinna5000:

@O.M.3.G.4
Why is "The Expendables" not on your list?

Not that I like these them so much, but here's a list of some of the bloodiest action movies of 2010 so far:
- The Expendables
- KickAss
- From Paris with Love

I am very much aware of it, infact i have watched 2 different versions of its official trailer prior to its release dates. I did not included it because I haven't yet watched it. But I will soon.

Kick Ass isn't an action flick, its more of a kiddo-type of flick and not within the real shoot 'em up genres. So i don't think it should be included.

--190--:

Im watching the expendables rite now-- crystal clear and its kinda bloody but i dont think Jet LI is suited for shooting of guns~

besides the Bad guys of the movie would have been split,maybe jet li would have gone the other way to the bad guyz wiv doulph lundgren and stone cold,

the bloodiest ive seen are"

the expendables,
Kiss backside
let the right one in (horror)
and Nightmare on elm street (2010 renewed)

Like i said above, KickAss isn't an action movie to me, and your listed "et the right one in"
and Nightmare on elm street are horror. The thread is about - Your Bloodiest Action Movies Of 2010
Re: Bloodiest Action Movies Of 2010 by obinna5000(m): 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2010
@O.M.3.G.4
"KickAss" was violent, funny and action packed. Not that I liked the film that much.
Re: Bloodiest Action Movies Of 2010 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:07am On Sep 14, 2010
[size=13pt]From Paris With Love is a very good example of a film that is improbable & at times ridiculous,BUT moves at such a fast pace,you do not have time to realize this.

There are many shoot outs, some explosions, great chase scenes & much humor. It is also very foul mouthed but when John Travolta uses these words, It is not objectionable

Most of you know I normally can not tolerate this language,as I stated, the scenes go so fast did not mind it.

Luc Besson wrote the original story & co-produced, Pierre More3 directed. The production is first rate,

John Travolta & Jonathan Rhys Meyers, make a fine team.

This is the type film we used to see all the time. Granted they did not use any foul words back then, Improbable stories that move so fast the audience does not pay that much attention to the stupidity.

See this as an action packed violent comedy, sit back & enjoy. wink
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

What Will The IMAX Cinema In Festac Town Look Like? / Watch Nollywood Movies Free / Which Is The Worse Nigerian TV Station?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.