Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

I Propose for Fraudsters To Be Killed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Propose for Fraudsters To Be Killed (2593 Views)

ATM Scam: See The New Method Used By Fraudsters / Beware Of This Message Being Circulated By BVN Fraudsters / SCAM ALERT: OLX Is Now A Gold Platform For Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Propose for Fraudsters To Be Killed by odoma(f): 9:41am On Sep 12, 2010
f
Re: I Propose for Fraudsters To Be Killed by stagger: 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2010
Kill yourself first.

Fraudsters only operate and succeed in an atmosphere of greed. When people cannot take time to learn about a business or a venture, but prefer to turn their money over to people who promise them unrealistic returns, who do you think should take the blame when something goes wrong?

My driving force has always been that if I want to make money from a certain angle, I would take the pains to learn all about how that system works. But people in our country are too greedy and are not patient. They want to make money from a system they know nothing about. They want to make money they did not work for. Money they made not intellectual or physical input to acquire.

Any wonder why they are always taken to the cleaners?

I maintain my stand: NO GREED BY NIGERIANS, NO FRAUDSTERS. They only operate because greedy and gullible people play into their hands.

What happened to the good old dictum about working for your money?
Re: I Propose for Fraudsters To Be Killed by sulad82i(m): 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2010
stagger:

Kill yourself first.

Fraudsters only operate and succeed in an atmosphere of greed. When people cannot take time to learn about a business or a venture, but prefer to turn their money over to people who promise them unrealistic returns, who do you think should take the blame when something goes wrong?

My driving force has always been that if I want to make money from a certain angle, I would take the pains to learn all about how that system works. But people in our country are too greedy and are not patient. They want to make money from a system they know nothing about. They want to make money they did not work for. Money they made not intellectual or physical input to acquire.

Any wonder why they are always taken to the cleaners?

I maintain my stand: NO GREED BY NIGERIANS, NO FRAUDSTERS. They only operate because greedy and gullible people play into their hands.

What happened to the good old dictum about working for your money?

tru that
Re: I Propose for Fraudsters To Be Killed by jamace(m): 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2010
tru that

Not always true.

The truth is that men have become ungodly. Imagine some body will purposely set up a genuine biz but with the ulterior motive of duping clients. Do you call the clients greedy people? The problem is that trust has been buried despite the outward display of religiousity by our people.
Re: I Propose for Fraudsters To Be Killed by showreals(m): 10:12am On Sep 15, 2010
Re: I Propose for Fraudsters To Be Killed by sundayidok(m): 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2010
Every business faces challenges so i think the company is facing some challenges and soon they will get back to the client i know the owner of the said company and i know he has no intention to defraud anybody and am sure he will pay those who has invested in the company.

I have account with leadgate to the tune of six figure and has been their client since April last year and i still have confidence in the company if they have the intention of defrauding you they wount leave their office open or even think of calling their client cos just got a call from there customer services that they are making arrangement to pay client.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Propose for Fraudsters To Be Killed by ateiza29: 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2010
There is an element of truth in every rumor. But l think its very important for members of this forum to abide strictly by the rules, post only what you have full knowledge of,don't just post comments because you know how to speak English. know your onions. 2 comments pasted in this forum on 'Leadgate' is questionable just because you want to sell your self, why don't you remove the log in your own eyes first before trying to help others remove the spec in their eyes.l regard this as a personal attack and a public fight from u Udoma and Showreals U in this forum dt claims to be in Abuja and you know d said company (Leadgate) you have a similar company and you re doing the same u re only digging a pit for yourself and soon u will be in it if you have quarrels be a man and settle it outside this forum. why are u instigating the public against another? grin  grin grin
Re: I Propose for Fraudsters To Be Killed by ugw: 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2010
Odoma your "fraudulent company" is still on ground, please can you explain why this company is still here?
    I don't think you have a dream of putting up a company of your own, if you do remember nemesis will catch up with you someday. I commit you and you accomplice to God for judgment.
Re: I Propose for Fraudsters To Be Killed by asirieko: 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2010
Showreal, the evil that men do lives after them. You need to know that when you point a finger at someone, the rest are pointing back at you.

If your FOREX company at Wuse II, Abuja is not doing well because Leadgate has grown bigger than your imagination, you don't need to take this step in order to grow. If your own business is genuine, you don't need to tarnish another man's image in order to rise.

I think Mr. Williams need to sue you and your friends for Defamation of Character. If he wanted to defraud anybody, he could have done it since march 2009 that I personally invested in his business.

Re: I Propose for Fraudsters To Be Killed by showreals(m): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2010
Re: I Propose for Fraudsters To Be Killed by asirieko: 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2010
Odoma, what do you think in your limited idea cost to own an FX Trading Platform and be licensed to trade directly on the floor of Foreign Exchange Market?

If Leadgate wanted to defraud people, they wouldn't have gone far to take those steps. If you have access and what it takes to get information (genuine ones), you wouldn't have written what you wrote. I think Mr. Williams should sue you for Defamation of Character.

I have investment with Leadgate for over a year now and I have no reason to panic cos the company has taken the steps that has never been taken before in AFRICA.
Re: I Propose for Fraudsters To Be Killed by Jga: 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2010
Well the Chinese will say " A filthy mouth will not utter decent language." and they also say Do good, reap good; do evil, reap evil."' Since you decided to do evil you will reap evil Mr showreals or whatever you call your name. thank God you are doing the same business and I know where your office is at Wuse 2. You want to destroy someone to rise, you must be kidding. Mr williams is a start that cannot be tampered with but you have decided to do what you do. You and that your Odoma and many of your advisers are crazy sets of people that do not have a mind of God. I advice to think again before calamities fall on you. I also have investment with Leadgate too and I believe in the company that it will bounce back in a big way
Re: I Propose for Fraudsters To Be Killed by 9jazeal(m): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2010
i support you jawe, lol.
Re: I Propose for Fraudsters To Be Killed by miksonics(m): 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2010
leadgate fx, will soon be back, just some serious technical fund transfer issues, oyinbo policies change from time to time,if you have investemnt worth millions dollars in a country, i hope u know u cant just withdraw the money just like that, you will be told to bring plenty plenty papers all in a bid of fustrating you, nobody have been duped by leadgate ltd, they almost settling their differences with their investors and all customer would be paid what is due to them. guys take care.
Re: I Propose for Fraudsters To Be Killed by consultmartins(m): 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2010
@poster, can you please define the word "fraudster."
Re: I Propose for Fraudsters To Be Killed by odoma(f): 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2010
Stealgate
Re: I Propose for Fraudsters To Be Killed by drealnoni(f): 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2011
please can anyone give me more information on leadgate, invested in them last year. I'm supposed to have been paid the initial sum invested but I'm yet to get it. My so called account officer has refused to pick my calls to clarify issues.
Re: I Propose for Fraudsters To Be Killed by odoma(f): 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2011
Ttt
Re: I Propose for Fraudsters To Be Killed by 100gigabytes: 1:43pm On May 01, 2012
where is leadgate now ? where is leadgate now ? shame on you all .

(1) (Reply)

Where Can One Get Spent Grain,bread Crumbs And Indomie For Pigs / Hot And Valuable Domain Names - Domainers Business / Firewood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.