Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! - Computer Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! (28921 Views)

Pay 3months Subscription And Get Vsat Internet Connection In Any Location In Nig / Dealers Wanted Nationwide For Distribution Of Ka Band Vsat Internet Solution !!! / Brodband C-band Vsat Internet Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2010
Satelite Internet on iDirect x3 Evolution, 3100, Linkstar and Comtech Modems,
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by marvin007(m): 11:23am On Oct 22, 2010
please send me price list, bandwidth and equipment to my mail boxes,
marvin.okoh@yahoo.com, dedonmarkely@yahoo.com
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2010
Hi Marvin,

Request has been sent to your email.

Thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by clickjane: 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2010
@Ashiwaju, I have Viasat Dish and the equipments that I want to sell. Am selling it cos I want to close my internet cafe due to mismanagement. Kindly email me if interested or you got someone who needs it.
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2010
Hi Clickjane,

Pls forward details of equipments.

@ all,

Existing VSAT Customers migrating from IS 907 can now take advantage of our Network for stress free and hassle free migration.
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by tunde300us(m): 7:01am On Oct 28, 2010
Hi,
Let me have your bandwidth prices and what are the reuirements for a free x3 modem? i have a site with a 3100 modem.Its urgent (tunde300us@gmail.com)
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 3:34pm On Oct 28, 2010
Hi Tunde,

Thanks for your enquiry, requested information has been sent to your email.

Thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by tunde300us(m): 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2010
I cant see any mail sir.the email addy is tunde300us@gmail.com
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2010
Hi Tunde,

The requested information is being sent for the second time. Pls check again.

Thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2010
undecided
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by clickjane: 12:30am On Nov 01, 2010
@Ashiwaju, you didn't provide email address I should forward the equipments to.
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2010
Hi Clickjane,

pls send equipment specs to: support@hostquarters.net

Hi Greateros;

Thanks for the compliment, Thanks for the reference; We would continue to ensure that highly exceptional service is delivered at all times. Pls revert back aswell, after site activation.

Thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2010
Hi Click jane,

Your email address return mails as undelivered, pls provide another email.

Thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by clickjane: 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2010
@Ashiwaju, did you get the equipments I sent.  Here is another email as requested thanks as I await your reply.
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by godex4u(m): 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2010
pls send cost to : godex4all@yahoo.ca
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 11:24am On Nov 03, 2010
Hi Godex,

Requested info has been sent to your email. pls check and confirm

Hi Click Jane,

Reply would be sent to the new email.

Thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by enyhss(m): 8:12am On Nov 05, 2010
Kindly send the price List to hillsiderzz@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by goldincome(m): 8:29am On Nov 05, 2010
please send me price list, bandwidth and equipment to my mail boxes, post4menow@yahoo.com
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by clickjane: 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2010
@ashiwaju, I've not receieved any reply yet.
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2010
Hi Enyhss,

Bandwidth Prices list has been sent to your email.

Thanks

Hi Goldincome,

Bandwidth Prices has been sent to your email

@ Click Jane,

Email has been resent to the new email, pls check and acknowledge receipt.

@ All,

Enjoy Stress Free Migration from FOB Ku to our NEtwork.

Thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2010
Satellite Broadband Internet for all
Satellite Broadcasting
MAritime Internet Access
and More,
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2010
Satellite Internet on iDirect x3 Evolution, 3100, Linkstar and Comtech Modems
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by dematino(m): 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2010
Please send me the details of your equipment price and bandwidth dematino2002@yahoo.com
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 10:55am On Nov 15, 2010
Hi Demantino,

Requested info has been sent to your email.

Hi All,

I would appreciate response from all that have migrated to our network on this forum. Please comment on level of service and delivery.

Thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 11:46am On Nov 18, 2010
Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity, VPN, Branch Network Integration via VSAT and lots More, Pictures of Most recent installations would be uploaded soon.
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2010
Dedicated VSAT Internet Connectivity, Voice, Video Streaming and more,
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by DpDominion(m): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2010
Hi Ashiwaju,
Please could u help forward your C & KU Bandwidth Listings to : link2dapo@hotmail.com. Thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2010
Hi Dipo,

Requested info has been sent to your email.

Thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by confluence: 7:52am On Nov 25, 2010
hello ashiwaju,
got a dopc modem ,
send me the cost of the out door buc and lnb that need to be change, and bandwidth prices, then is ur x3 free still avalaible?
catfishnigeria@yahoo.com
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 11:53am On Nov 25, 2010
Hi Confluence,

Thank you for your enquiry, The requested information has been sent to you email, Free X3 Modem, was a promo which ended on the 15th of Oct 2010 for commercial centers and cybercafes. It remains free for corporate clients on Dedicated B/W.

Thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2010
Successful Migration of 1.2mtr Dish (KU) from W3a Satellite to our Network

Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2010
Hi All,

We now have shared and dedicated bandwidth (linkstar S2a Modem) platform on w3a, Sesat2,W6 and Eurobird satellite!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

All Laptops Motherboard Available In Lagos Nigeria / Sell Your Laptops To Us / Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.